PDA

View Full Version : does ballbusting do damage 2 your testicles to the point where you cant have children

small balls
03-28-2008, 08:58 PM
what i would like to know is if ballbusting causes you to not be able to have children

rustynail99
03-28-2008, 10:16 PM
of couse you can, everyone knows that, that the risk you take in ballbusting or anytime you get hit there

gopballbuster
03-28-2008, 10:28 PM
It really depends on how hard of a bust and how your sperm count is.

Tamakeri
03-28-2008, 11:33 PM
Asking a medical opinion on a forum like this is kind of foolish. I can tell you that from my own experience- no it isn't a good contraceptive at all. I have taken thousands of busts and hundreds that left me bruised and swollen for weeks without affecting the count or viability of my sperm. I've had all the children I want and have had a vasectomy now so it isn't an issue anymore. But I was tested before and after the procedure, and I had a full count before (and zero after, lol).

Obviously if your balls are damaged to the point that they must be completely or substantially removed you are going to have some problems, but my experience is that isn't going to happen with ballbusting except by freak accident.

But if you are concerned, I suggest you seek a real medical opinion ... from someone whose credentials you can see on the wall in their office. Anybody can claim to be anybody on the internet of course, so even somebody who claims to be a medical professional online is suspect in my book. A guy can claim to be a girl, can claim to have a 10 inch penis, or claim to be a medico. You never know.

turok7870
03-29-2008, 08:38 AM
I agree completely with Tamakeri. I consider myself forunate that rarely a day goes by that I don't get busted. That said, it only took 3 months to get her pregnant once we decided to try.

It all depends on how hard/how you like it. I prefer knees and she does it in such a way that makes me happy without doing any damage. So I guess I'm also saying that if having kids is a wish of yours - you need to trust the woman busting you.

A doctor can give you a better assessment of your current condition and outline the risks to you.

zetsubou
03-29-2008, 12:51 PM
Yeah, to be honest, i think alot of it is common sense. Its like saying 'if i drink, will i need a new liver?'

like anything you like, exercise restraint, and if you have fears seek medical advice from someone qualified..

WA GUY
04-06-2008, 05:48 PM
this is somthing i have wanted to know as well. so i shouldnt have any problems with normal busting?

Magnum
04-08-2008, 02:20 PM
I also agree with Tamakeri. I have too taken many kicks, stomps, swueezing etc. and fathered 4 kids. i think though it depends on the person. i would say though it is a risk. One thing I haven't done much of and that's tying them off with cords, string or other things that might constrict blood flow. Anyway, you should be somewhat careful.

iron horse
04-09-2008, 09:04 PM
A forum like this is as much about fantasy as anything. However, I don't think it is foolish to post a question here - just the opposite. After all, where else could you go to find an answer to such a question outside of the medical community, particularly given there appears to be a lot of experienced bustees.

However, unless someone here is a medical professional, then all you will get are responses based on anecdotal experiences. No two people are the same.

To be blunt about it, testicles are organs, and like other organs, they are susceptible to damage from injury. The question is how much damage can they sustain before they can no longer function?

Getting racked a number of times seems to be common in a lot of sports and I have never heard of anyone becoming impotent from that. But that is not the same as intentional, continued and sustained injury over a long period of time.

The only one that really could speak with authority is a urologist experienced with a lot of testicular injuries.

Here's one article on the subject:
http://www.searchnfindarticles.com/Article/Testicular-Injury--A-Man--039-s-Waterloo/51137

Tamakeri
04-10-2008, 10:03 AM
A forum like this is as much about fantasy as anything. However, I don't think it is foolish to post a question here - just the opposite. After all, where else could you go to find an answer to such a question outside of the medical community, particularly given there appears to be a lot of experienced bustees.

The reason it's foolish to pose a serious medical question here is that you cannot believe the quality of any answers you get. You don't know whether I or anybody else is exaggerating or outright fabricating. Somebody facing a serious personal medical problem shouldn't be lulled into inaction simply because somebody else of dubious credibility says it isn't a concern.

fantasy = fun
but
infertility = serious
looking for real medical answers here = foolish

pungdjur
04-10-2008, 10:53 PM
I've had my balls busted many, many times, including more than a handfull full force kicks by seriously pissed off punk girls with steel toed Dr Marten boots. And yet I've managed to produce 2 children.

EggsForCrush
04-11-2008, 11:36 AM
i have posted about this many times on this forum... you can find my posts about this... i dont want to explain everything again... it is really difficult to damage your testicles by ballbusting.. but you should be careful about some tips... and i have posted the tips may times before... just find it... ;)

EggsForCrush
04-11-2008, 11:38 AM
i have found one of my posts on a topic about hydrocele...

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4698&highlight=calsification

and my post is:

hey... firstly, yes, ballbusting may cause some oclusion in scrotal lymphatic drenage and this may cause hydrosel. but busting should be some hard to cause this kind of problem.
secondly; if your hydrosel is not very large and making you uncomfortable, it is not a big problem. it doesn't cause any loss of fertility. hydrosel can practically can only cause loss of fertility by overheating. but,dont worry, it should really large to cause that.

it has a surgical intervention which consists of peeling that testicle's perypheric tunica. but if you take this operation, you should really be careful about ballbusting.

and about general ballbusting...
don't have sooo hard kicks
dont make enyone kick you when your balls are tied up! (this is the most important one! testicles can only defend themselves by slipping...
if you like sharp pointed shoes, tell the girl not to kick your balls by it's tip. she should kick by upper surface of her feet. ( you should spread the impact to larger surface.)

if you be careful about these, you would not loss you fertility...
if you don't be careful about these, you would have some calsification focuses in your testicles and epydidymes which rarely causes infertility...

and one more thing; when woman squeezes or plays with your balls, be careful, if your testicles starts aching really bad and it increases hour by hour, it may be testical torsion, go to a doctor immediately...

i hope i have helped... ;)