PDA

View Full Version : Why are my balls hard sometimes and soft other times?

testiclats
03-31-2008, 06:59 AM
I have noticed sometimes my balls are hard as rocks, then other times they are softer. When they are harder they seem more sensitive. Any ideas? :confused:

dzwitch
03-31-2008, 08:49 AM
This is normal, it depends on the amount of sperm you have, as well as the excitation accumulated. If you masturbate 3 days without ejaculating, they will be hard as stones. Then ejaculate and they will be soft again :wooow

testiclats
03-31-2008, 09:34 AM
Another thing I noticed, is it just me or do balls get less sensitive to pain when you're horny?

Normally a small pinch or flick in my nuts would cause a sharp pain, but I noticed a couple times when a girl kicked me in the nuts, it's like I hardly even felt it, it's like it hardly hurt at all. In fact it was like I wanted her to kick harder, she couldn't seem to kick hard enough to hurt me as much as I wanted to.

For example one time I was play-fighting with this girl, she had said she knew self-defense and I said "OK let's see if you know how to defend yourself, pretend I'm attacking you, what would you do?" and I started grabbing her arms and stuff like I was trying to catch her. She laughed and struggled a little then she gave me a quick little snap kick to the nuts, then put her hand over her mouth and started laughing like she was embarassed, and said I can't believe I did that are you OK? I said, "Ha that didn't even hurt, it didn't work, I'm still attacking you! What would you do?" She laughed and kicked me again, and I said still didn't stop me, you have to keep kicking me until I let go! So i kept holding her arms and she kicked me over and over, at least 10 times, it did hurt but it was a powerful feeling almost like a tooth ache, where it hurts but you want to do it more because the hurting feels good or satisfying. She finally said "ow I can't kick any more my foot hurts!" and stopped kicking (she was wearing flip-flops). She said, wow you must have balls of steel! I told her, actually my balls are really sore right now! She laughed and said, that's what you get, you'll feel that in the morning I bet! By this time my nuts were hurting but I didn't really feel it until we went inside, then I started feeling really sick to my stomach like stomach cramps and my balls hurt for a while, it was scary and I really worried that they might be damaged, and I went in the bathroom and checked but they looked normal. This was a strange experience, because this girl never kicked me in the nuts again and just was friendly like nothing ever happened after that. Very strange, it's like in the excitement of the moment and playing and laughing and stuff, she let herself go wild and do something so unusual as kicking me in the nuts over and over while laughing, then later never talked about it or acted that way again... :confused: It was like it never happened.

Magnum
03-31-2008, 12:33 PM
The hornier I get the more I can take too. Also the closer to ejaculation I get the more I can take. When my wife and I first started dating she used to grab my balls and feel them to see whether or not or how bad I needed to cum.

WA GUY
04-06-2008, 05:31 PM
i found that my balls are harder after a bust