PDA

View Full Version : How THEY look...

+Matthew+
04-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Hey guys and gals.

Post about how you would like your "sackbag" or "sack-ee" to look.

Example is like, if you're a guy how would you like the woman to be dressed, or if you're the woman, how would you like the guy to be strained? Tied up, shackled...etc.

:autogun You'll never catch me coppers!

shorty-p
04-01-2008, 11:53 PM
Hey guys and gals.

Post about how you would like your "sackbag" or "sack-ee" to look.

Example is like, if you're a guy how would you like the woman to be dressed, or if you're the woman, how would you like the guy to be strained? Tied up, shackled...etc.

:autogun You'll never catch me coppers!

I like it when a woman is dressed professionally. A skirt and some sort of heels. Nude is fine and all but I like something to be left to the imagination.

knutty
04-02-2008, 01:51 AM
Wow, I think pretty much all styles of dress have their unique merits. Overall though, I guess I would have to say either nude or in swimwear.

On a lot of ballbusting sites/groups I see a lot of the high-heels, pointed-toe, high-boot kind of stuff, for some reason the whole boot thing just never has been my thing.

Castratrix's pet
04-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Of course everyone here knows about my rolled up sleeves fetish. But beyond that, while nude is great I have to agree with shorty-p about leaving something to the imagination. Clothing does not always cover up. The right clothing can enhance how a woman looks and can enhance the whole experience.