PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy to ********** is my new mind

donatien
04-05-2008, 01:04 PM
No pity, I am the new nurse for your nuts unnecessary, for your pitiful pendants between your legs!
Call me !
You are going to be a ridiculous man, a eunuch! You dreamed I did it!
I am inhabited by a spirit smart as the devil, small guys, I will be waiting for you, come into my hospital for the final ********** fantasy!
I play with your balls, I take my time.
Your lousy olives will be difficult between my fingers nimble!
I destroy very slowly and painfully your manhood!
Take a seat on the operating table
I begin by tying the balls of both sides of your tail Slowly and painfully, you prepare to sacrifice inevitable that you offer me, the end of your manhood!
Linked, Pliers and chisel castrateur
Be careful, not for the sensitive souls!

http://footfetish.blog4ever.com/blogfichiers/107571/photos/1004072510107571424.jpeg
http://footfetish.blog4ever.com/blogfichiers/107571/photos/1004072510107571401.jpeg
http://footfetish.blog4ever.com/blogfichiers/107571/photos/1004072510107571112.jpeg
http://footfetish.blog4ever.com/blogfichiers/107571/photos/1004072510107571795.gif

Castratrix's pet
04-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Donatien, would you roll up your sleeves and really ******** a man for real?

Would you roll up your sleeves and really ******** me for real?

What would it be like for me while you are cutting my nuts out?

Do you know how to do it? Tell me how you would do the ********** surgery.

I dream that I am helpless on your operating table Dr. Donatien, and you are slowly ********** me, my manhood is destroyed at your hands, and I worship you as Goddess as you cut my nuts out for you Dr. Donatien are God! Then I will belong to you forever and I will serve and worship you forever. I dream one day it will happen!

donatien
04-08-2008, 11:51 AM
You will have a life of dogs without balls,
Thou shalt be a beef in my harem
Your sexuality is under my command,
The only pleasures that you will have my belt dildo or that of my friends girl and guys with hard dick
Are you ready to sacrifice?
You can see at what you say no forever

Magnum
04-08-2008, 01:05 PM
While I don't quite share the same enthisiasm as some for ********** I always figured if a woman were going to do that she should perhaps stomp on them and crush then with her bare feet before removal. This way it inflicts maximum pain and damage on the balls prior to cutting them off. Since Madame already has a board to isolate the victims balls it's just a matter of stomping them to mush.

Tinchen
04-08-2008, 01:58 PM
While I don't quite share the same enthisiasm as some for ********** I always figured if a woman were going to do that she should perhaps stomp on them and crush then with her bare feet before removal. This way it inflicts maximum pain and damage on the balls prior to cutting them off. Since Madame already has a board to isolate the victims balls it's just a matter of stomping them to mush.

Hi Magnum,
this is why you are preferably posting in the "Stomping" thread: Your fetish is stomping. Not cutting. Me too, I would stomp the testicles to mush (however slowly to cause maximum pain) before removing them. IMO removing a testicle that is still intact is like throwing away a glass of beer that is still full....a missed chance.
Tinchen

Castratrix's pet
04-08-2008, 07:18 PM
You will have a life of dogs without balls,
Are you ready to sacrifice?
You can see at what you say no forever

It is not for me to say. I am a man. I will be a eunuch. Women are God! Women will decide if I am to be *********. My Mistress will decide if I am to be *********. I belong to Her it is Her decision. If my She decides I will be ********* then I will be *********, I can do nothing to stop Her, I can do nothing to keep my nuts.

My Mistress is a surgeon! She has decided to ******** me! She puts me on Her operating table. I cannot resist Her, I just lay there submissive for Her to cut my nuts out. She rolls up Her sleeves! She rolls Her sleeves up above Her elbows to perform the terrifying ********** on me! Very slowly and very painfully and very terrifyingly She cuts my nuts out! My Mistress She castrates me Herself, She Herself cuts out my nuts! I bleed, feel total pain and agony, feel total sexual arousal all at Her hands as She performs the ********** on me! I worship Her as the one and only true GODDESS as She cuts my nuts out as She performs ********** surgery on me, as my manhood is totally destroyed at HER hands! It is Her decision and Her's alone for She Herself is GOD and I belong forever totally to HER!

vlad_Drakulav
04-09-2008, 07:24 AM
a bit extreme? lol

Selftailer
04-09-2008, 09:12 AM
[quote=donatien;43710]No pity, I am the new nurse for your nuts unnecessary, for your pitiful pendants between your legs!
Call me !
quote]

Je m'excuse mais je crois que mon englais c'est mieux que mon francais.

M.Me Saint Ange I suppose that this thread will be succesful. Useless to say how rare and weird this fantasy is. It's a male' one basically, very few women indulge in this fantasy (Silvia is for sure a precious exception). And as other sexual fantasy it is strictly personal. Everyone who play with it has a personal idea and feeling towards this (only apparently) cruel turn on source.

Many or few important differencies which make the same picture so different one to the other.

Mine is very... sweet... (possible? :wooow ) even if so cruel ? Yes it is, is sweet and kinky (but as told, is a personale feeling).

Anyhow, just to say THANK YOU for let us considering this fantasy as something that could become a nice, lustful, innocent play. :ibow4u:

want2b333
04-10-2008, 02:17 AM
It is not for me to say. I am a man. I will be a eunuch. Women are God! Women will decide if I am to be *********. My Mistress will decide if I am to be *********. I belong to Her it is Her decision. If my She decides I will be ********* then I will be *********, I can do nothing to stop Her, I can do nothing to keep my nuts.

My Mistress is a surgeon! She has decided to ******** me! She puts me on Her operating table. I cannot resist Her, I just lay there submissive for Her to cut my nuts out. She rolls up Her sleeves! She rolls Her sleeves up above Her elbows to perform the terrifying ********** on me! Very slowly and very painfully and very terrifyingly She cuts my nuts out! My Mistress She castrates me Herself, She Herself cuts out my nuts! I bleed, feel total pain and agony, feel total sexual arousal all at Her hands as She performs the ********** on me! I worship Her as the one and only true GODDESS as She cuts my nuts out as She performs ********** surgery on me, as my manhood is totally destroyed at HER hands! It is Her decision and Her's alone for She Herself is GOD and I belong forever totally to HER!

Pet she does everything as you describe exept rolling up her sleeves, lol. Remember it's torture:eek:

donatien
04-10-2008, 03:36 AM
If I was a sweety witch I shall like to meet all for your pitiful nuts bag to crushing, to **********
I dream
:wooow :) :) :D
http://footfetish.blog4ever.com/blogfichiers/107571/photos/0304104303107571481.gif
http://footfetish.blog4ever.com/blogfichiers/107571/photos/030410430310757142.jpeg
http://footfetish.blog4ever.com/blogfichiers/107571/photos/3804104338107571581.jpeg
http://footfetish.blog4ever.com/blogfichiers/107571/photos/3804104338107571653.jpeg

Selftailer
04-11-2008, 01:01 AM
:) [quote=donatien;43990]If I was a sweety....
I dream

Fantastic...:ibow4u:

luca Italia
04-11-2008, 06:11 AM
it is possible lool a real cut of balls
thanks

donatien
04-11-2008, 03:55 PM
it is possible lool a real cut of balls
thanks
It's possible, look my new thread
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5080

testes
07-15-2008, 03:50 PM
Hi Magnum,
this is why you are preferably posting in the "Stomping" thread: Your fetish is stomping. Not cutting. Me too, I would stomp the testicles to mush (however slowly to cause maximum pain) before removing them. IMO removing a testicle that is still intact is like throwing away a glass of beer that is still full....a missed chance.
Tinchen
Hey Tinchen..

I wanted to react to you but this is what I got to see:

"Tinchen has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

you got some pretty strong fantasies by the way :cryingblu

aber das macht mir nur spass. peinliche spass doch...

Richter
07-15-2008, 06:05 PM
Oooo... those first pictures made me cringe in fear and cross my legs.

misterjover
07-16-2008, 01:30 AM
Thanks! Nice pics! I would like to see the look on her face too.

donatien
07-22-2008, 10:44 AM
This balls are broke for 3 weeks :D
http://rapidshare.com/files/131643650/prev_outdoor.wmv

gopballbustеr2
07-22-2008, 11:00 AM
This balls are broke for 3 weeks :D
http://rapidshare.com/files/131643650/prev_outdoor.wmv

Nice kick!!!!:)

donatien
07-23-2008, 01:52 AM
Thanks for your reply
Would you like to take good kicks with my new heels ?

gopballbustеr2
07-23-2008, 08:33 AM
Thanks for your reply
Would you like to take good kicks with my new heels ?

:iluvu: Oooh, yes I would. You are every man's fantasy!:iluvu:

clicker123
08-07-2008, 09:35 PM
o my wow your very cruel arent you i imagine i've said this once before but you just seem to get better and better as you go on...very nice mistress

donatien
08-09-2008, 12:38 AM
littles guys, i want to you for my service, for to break your ridiculous nuts when i decide, and when i decide you can make milk

Castratrix's pet
08-09-2008, 07:07 AM
littles guys, i want to you for my service, for to break your ridiculous nuts when i decide, and when i decide you can make milk

Donatien, what I want is that you roll your long sleeves up above your elbows, then you ******** me as you cut my nuts out very very slowly, you do it the way a surgeon would perform the **********, and you masturbate me to make my last cum while you are cutting my nuts out or maybe you make my last cum is just after you cut my nuts off and I am a eunuch when you make my last cum!

Me ********* at your hands, my manhood totally destroyed at your hands, your power over me is total and forever, you are God and I worship you totally forever! My cock forever little and limp, my nut sack forever empty my nuts cut out my manhood ********* destroyed at your hands shows you are God and you are forever totally powerful over me, and your total power over me gives you total pleasure and perfect wonderful orgasm forever!

conect1812
08-09-2008, 07:18 AM
OMG it would be wonderful to be prepared and denuted by muscular women .

Castratrix's pet
08-09-2008, 07:44 AM
OMG it would be wonderful to be prepared and denuted by muscular women .

She could very slowly and painfully tear your ball sack open with her bare hands and then tear it off, then one at a time she could slowly and painfully crush your nuts crushing the nuts and twisting the nut cord and then tearing the nut off with one hand while she slowly strokes your cock with her other hand, first your right nut then your left nut. Then after she castrates you by slowly tearing your balls out with her bare hands, she takes your cock in both her hands and she slowly breaks your cock as you make your last cum!

I have seen lots of pictures of beautiful sexy musclewomen and women body builders who I would love to be ********* that way by.

donatien
08-11-2008, 08:58 AM
castratrix no problem, it is too good to make eunuchs, before the **********, I will to put you in belt chastity for a long time session for that you understand what go to happen to you!

balla68
08-11-2008, 12:55 PM
i think i could take you

toymale
08-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Whilst ********** is strictly in the realms of fantasy for me, it is something that gets me hard when thinking about it. my tiny little cock is of very little use in the real world after all...

i agree with others on this board though; ********** can only happen once so it should be as painful and as nasty as possible for the slave. The Mistress should trample, gouge and torture the boy's cock until he is literally begging Her to remove it!

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing them.