PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting vacation

facetositon
04-06-2008, 01:06 AM
Hi there all,

Anyone ever thought of having a ballbusting vacation? If so, to what location/country would you like to go on vacation?

Would it be a country in Europe, Japan where they perform Tamakeri and have Tamakeri clubs :iluvu: , or.....?

Maybe I could go on a ballbusting vacation to Canada and Rebecca might ballbust me? :jumpsmile

gopballbuster
04-06-2008, 09:41 AM
Hi there all,

Anyone ever thought of having a ballbusting vacation? If so, to what location/country would you like to go on vacation?

Would it be a country in Europe, Japan where they perform Tamakeri and have Tamakeri clubs :iluvu: , or.....?

Maybe I could go on a ballbusting vacation to Canada and Rebecca might ballbust me? :jumpsmile
I would think the Netherlands, get a hooker and not have to worry about the cops

skipperbob
04-06-2008, 10:06 AM
It would definitely have to be the far east and SE Asia! I have been lucky enough to have several women from that part of the world bust me and they are fantastic! Women from Thailand in particular are amazing with their hands and feet between your legs! Talk about agony and ecstacy!

paul99501
06-20-2008, 05:27 PM
Could you provide any details of who/what/where for ballbusting travel in Asia? I'm definitely interested in a ballbusting vacation and would love to spend a long weekend or week getting hard CBT. I've written some US Mistresses about it.

pallo
06-20-2008, 06:57 PM
How about Hackasack, NJ? (Get it?) Lollll.

pallo
06-20-2008, 06:59 PM
How about Hack-a-sac, NJ? lol

Magnum
06-21-2008, 07:33 AM
It would definitely have to be the far east and SE Asia! I have been lucky enough to have several women from that part of the world bust me and they are fantastic! Women from Thailand in particular are amazing with their hands and feet between your legs! Talk about agony and ecstacy!

It seems to me that Asain women, like Black women have less regard and care for a mans balls which makes them much better ballbusters. I have a set of cd's made in Japan where women off the street come into a trailer and kick guys in the balls. The cd's aren't that good because to much talking (in Japanese) goes on but just the fact that finding willing females is so easy makes me want to go to Japan.

vlad_Drakulav
06-22-2008, 04:54 AM
can u post this stuff? Lol it sounds gr8 ^^

snakeskin
06-22-2008, 06:44 PM
Netherlands definitely

OneBalledBoy
06-23-2008, 09:58 AM
Netherlands definitely

Ofcourse :thumbup

However, you just missed the main event: http://www.clinicweekend.com/index.php

I think a repeat is planned for december. Please be advised that an open mind and a partygoing spirit are required.

- Regards

jedg1980
08-23-2009, 07:13 AM
Is there somebody to recommend in the Netherlands for busting balls?

jedg1980
08-23-2009, 07:16 AM
Netherlands definitely
Any suggestions in the Netherlands for ballbusting?

eric B
08-28-2009, 03:16 PM
There should be ballbusting travel packages in holiday brochures.