PDA

View Full Version : My introduction

dharkbus
04-06-2008, 03:19 PM
I've been a member for a bit and as you can probably see I'm more of a lurker than a poster, I just usually don't comment on something unless I have something to say that hasn't already been said.

I thought I should probably contribute something to the forums and unfortunately my collection of pictures and videos came from this forum. so I decided to recount my history as it pertains to the topic of this forum.

I grew up and am based out of the greater Bangor area in Maine. starting out as long as I can remember I have tied up my "goods" with bits of rope and and hair elastic. I use to pretend to punish it for wrongs I had done. also as long as I can remember I have been afraid to talk to females, not the "normal" day to day interactions but expressing my feelings way.

It came to pass one winter when I was 13ish (not really sure) I had tied my goods with a rope tossed it over a beam in our barn (I grew up in an old farm house with a barn) and tied the other end to my bits in such a way that when I sat down the pressure from sitting down would crush in on my goods. I had also tied them up with another bit of rope. I started to wiggle around a bit and I got hard, wiggled some more and it felt good, and then wiggled the last bit and I came. Over the next couple months I tied up my stuff and wiggled the rope until I figured out how to just jerk myself without any rope.

I've always been interested in bondage and **********. I have no real intent to ever be ********* but fantasize over stories in the eunuch archives with females holding power over men by ********** them. I have a "bander" used to ******** cattle that I play with occasionaly. the most intense I get with it is a double band around my entire package, double band around the balls and each ball in turn and a double band around my dick at the base and just behind the glands(but I don't do this very often). I also have a 3 foot loop of latex tubing that I play with off and on.

the things that turn me on are ********** of someone else in with females in a dominant role(like "emily's new job" ea archives), bondage sometimes, ball busting if the balls are shown, blow jobs with ball busting , lesbians with ball busting, and removing my goods temporiraly (being able to reattach them without any harm, like "ring around the caller", ea archives).

Its kinda odd because sometimes I'll want to feel the bite of the bander or other times just the tightness of jeans with my goods out the zipper. sometimes I want to be tied down, and sometimes I want to be tied down. Even other times I just want a normal realationship.

because Of how much trouble I have talking with females I have only ever had two girl friends, both relationships have been short, with them asking me out.

I consider myself strictly heterosexual although I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to see another man *********.

I guess I just wanted to add a bit to the community, I probably won't get to know too many people here cause I don't post too often, but would be interested in getting to know a few people, especially the females because a female who enjoys BB seems to be an elusive creature. I usually just don't have the ambition.

if anyone wants to know more ask and I'll tell :D.