PDA

View Full Version : ballbusting = increased size?

StefanL
04-07-2008, 07:53 AM
hi

i never got busted but i often wanted to but the question to all guys here is: Did your balls got bigger over the time? I think it would be normal because even bones are getting bigger when they get hurt (broken). Do you know something about that? see ya

joris405
04-07-2008, 08:15 AM
i don' think your balls get bigger from my expierience

Tamakeri
04-07-2008, 10:02 AM
i don' think your balls get bigger from my expierience

Ha-ha, mine certainly get bigger for a while... until the swelling goes down.

Dernholm
04-08-2008, 05:20 AM
I'm not a doctor, but as far as I know, they shouldn't. The reason bones get bigger is because they get microfractures which are then repaired, creating a more bonemass and thus harder and larger bones. The same won't work for muscle tissue, since they are an altogether different thing from bones, this is why people don't "harden their muscles" but do harden their bones. I'd think the same would be with balls, as they are more similiar to muscles than bones.

skye770
04-09-2008, 02:17 PM
I have done a lot of cbt and I do not believe my nuts are any bigger.
They will swell up for a day or two when hit and abused real hard. But do go back to normal. I do how ever believe my sac has gotten bigger as I have been told by mistress's I have more loose sac than most. I believe this is because of all the nut abuse I like to give my balls which includes hanging heavy weights.