PDA

View Full Version : for ladies who wanna know how it feels

marsio653
04-08-2008, 04:44 PM
I've always heard how some women were curious about ball pain. IF you are really curious, have a competitive fighter (male or female) punch you hard in your liver. The pain you'll feel is very similar to ball pain. Trust me, I know ;)

The fighter part is really important. Don't just get a jock to do it. The punch must be crisp and snappy, and big guys usually can't punch for s..t. It's like if you wanna find someone to draw blood from the arm, you wanna get a nurse. Untrained people would have to poke you several times to get a result...

jamfunks
04-08-2008, 05:06 PM
i think eyes are also equally sensitive, and they're similar in size.. try a punch!

abused berries
04-08-2008, 05:37 PM
getting hit in the eyes is roughly equivalent to the testicles. make a fist and then jam a knuckle into your eye. then, imagine being nauseous for 30 minutes after.

getting hit in the liver isnt anywhere near equivalent, and the proof is that youve given instructions to have "a fighter, not just a jock" punch someone there. if the liver were as sensitive as testicles, any hit would do. thumb yourself in the eye, ladies. its incapacitating and will lead to injury, just like testicular trauma. but without the awful nausea.

sloguy
04-08-2008, 10:13 PM
the eyes are pretty much exactly as sensitive as the testicles. exept the eyes dont have the delayed second wave of pain. the eyes hurt immediately when hit.

One from the Vaults
04-08-2008, 11:30 PM
I think the nausea is the distinctive part... the pain is sharp but not all that unique; the nausea, though, is not at all like stomach nausea... more like head nausea.

Ever have a migraine? It's kind of like that; the combination of splitting pain and a nausea that just makes you want to curl up and die. Except that with ball pain it's acute -- like a single, really nasty wave of a migraine that dissipates. And without all the light sensitivity and all that.

Any ballbustees here who've had migraines care to confirm or disconfirm? My last migraine was when I was 10, so I'm just going from memory and might be wrong.

wolfeballz68
04-09-2008, 01:56 AM
:bananad: These guys got it all wrong. I am in the medical field and I've seen it first hand several times. A womans ovaries have the same sensitvity as testicles. Matter of fact they are female "Balls". The only difference is ours hang outside of the body in our scrotum theirs are tucked away in their lower abdomen. That is why women always told you as a kid don't punch a female in the stomach. (Check your female reproduction anatomy charts)
:machine: I was in my teens playing softball with my cousin. She was the pitcher and was standing to close. I told her to back up but she didn't listen. I hit the ball and it hit her just below the navel. She went down like a sack of potatoes. She was rolling on the ground holding her lower abdomen crying and moaning in agonizing pain. She couldn't walk, she was having trouble breathing and she was very nausious. We had to carry her home. It was about 45 to a hour before she stand or walk.
:Baahaha: In middle school we had few girls that got thier giggles by hitting us in the balls. One guy got smart after studing in our anatomy class on reproductive organs. He got his balls hit for no reason at all in front of everyone and was very embarrassed. Several days later he snuck up on her and pucnhed her in the lower abdomen. She dropped to the ground rolling around, crying, holding her stomach and vomiting. He told her "How does your balls feel". After a few more girls experienced that type of pain, the ball busters got nervous and stopped because of our new found knowledge.
:D I also saw several females get put ot of commission in karate tournamates after recieving that blow. Just like testicles the blow does't have to be very hard. Females have the same reaction.
:thumbup If a woman wants to feel the pain. Punch her in her BALLS. She won't think getting hit there is so funny anymore. (Ask anny female thats been hit there)

vlad_Drakulav
04-09-2008, 07:28 AM
lol sounds right. Though logically it would take more impact to produce the same reaction, since ovaries have the protection of the muscles, fat layer, etc and our parts got jack shit for protection :Baahaha:

dzwitch
04-09-2008, 07:53 AM
Did you really ever felt pain in your eyes? If so, how can you talk about comparing balls pain and eyes pain? they're completely different, and In fact prefer to receive good kicks in the testicles: eyes pain is not only strong but quite worrying, if I receive a hit in the balls I can be almost sure that nothing will be terribly wrong (well, I do not like to be hit there with hammers, piano lids,etc, in extreme sessions, I'm talking about real life hits), but just a small rubbing on an eye can hurt like hell and have serious consequences. And no way to compare both feelings, both kinds of pain: they're completely different, at least for me.

May be women can, yes, hit themself in ovaries, or in breasts, or even a good kick in the cunt, at least that's what I saw when I practiced Karate, a lot of years ago: reactions were similar in those cases. But anyway I do not think women involved in ballbusting want to feel that pain: they're on the other side, feeling pleasure by destroying you :wooow, not receiving kicks and punches.

Anyway, women, you can wait a bit: in few years it is sure somebody will create a brain feelings recorder, able to record man pain and play on your brain. People will use that to know about balls pain, peirod pain, and any other thing including "pain". :jumpsmile:jumpsmile:jumpsmile

marsio653
04-09-2008, 05:00 PM
getting hit in the eyes is roughly equivalent to the testicles. make a fist and then jam a knuckle into your eye. then, imagine being nauseous for 30 minutes after.

getting hit in the liver isnt anywhere near equivalent, and the proof is that youve given instructions to have "a fighter, not just a jock" punch someone there. if the liver were as sensitive as testicles, any hit would do. thumb yourself in the eye, ladies. its incapacitating and will lead to injury, just like testicular trauma. but without the awful nausea.

Did you ever step into the ring and got a solid shot there? I have. It takes years and years of practice to get your punching technique right and some drunken brawls don't make you a fighter. There is a HUGE difference between a trained and an untrained punch, but you would know that if you had any idea of what you're talking about. This is not theory baby, I've taken some and I KNOW how it feels.

Dernholm
04-10-2008, 03:37 AM
Did you ever step into the ring and got a solid shot there? I have. It takes years and years of practice to get your punching technique right and some drunken brawls don't make you a fighter. There is a HUGE difference between a trained and an untrained punch, but you would know that if you had any idea of what you're talking about. This is not theory baby, I've taken some and I KNOW how it feels.

I believe his point was that getting hit in the liver, while it may produce the same sensation, is not the same because you have to be hit in a precise and effective manner to get that sensation, while if you get hit on the balls, any kind of tap will do, which you just proved with your own reasoning.

Moby4life
04-10-2008, 07:48 AM
The eyes are indeed very sensitive, but the type of pain is quite diffrent.

I had an accident as a boy when i was climbing a tree. I slipped and fell down, and I grabbed a branch to save myself from crashing into the ground.
It worked kinda, except I swung right into the blunt end of a shorter branch with my right eye, with my full body weight behind the swing.

The pain was horrible, but it was a kind of sharp pain, no dullnes or nausea with it, but I was very worried of having been blinded on that eye as I could not see a thing with it for the next 30 minutes or so.
I'm still not sure if the eye blanked out for a time due to the shock of the injury or if I simply wasnt able to open it due to the amount of pain.

So I know you can feel very strong pain in the eyes, but you wont experience the sensation of a pain in the balls.

nemini
04-11-2008, 04:55 AM
Eyes, liver, kidneys, tails... Bullshit! None of the above feels like the balls when hit or hurt!

With women it's quite simple: whereas men have only one way to feel that pain - by getting their balls hit, women have many more ways:

1. The cramps. Those who have painful periods feel exactly the same pain. They may vomit and faint from the pain...
2. A blow to the ovaries, as mentioned above by Wolfeballz68. Feels the same.

Plus two other spots:

3. The clitoris. It has the same type of nerve endings - unmyelinated c-fibres - as the testes. Those fibres are sensitive to impact, unlike myelinated A-fibres that are responsive to abrasion (the glans). A strike to the clitoris is referred to the abdomen exactly the way a strike to balls is.
4. The boobs. Same. Female mammaries contain way more unmyelinated fibres than a man's mammary glands.