PDA

View Full Version : Sofia's switch

LuckyGorsky
04-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Part one of a true story from 12 years ago. This is my first posting here.
---

My wife was taking photos of her art for an application to a street festival. I was a few feet away, working out, and was spontaneously inspired to strip naked and ask her if she wanted to take some shots of me next to her art.

“Yes!” she replied enthusiastically. My member swelled at the idea of exposing myself this way. She snapped two frontal shots and one rear, which topped off the roll of film.

One day as we decompressed after work, I asked if she had developed the photos. She opened her purse and pulled out the three shots. “These came out today,” she said, and I was again aroused, imagining that several women who work at the development studio now had personal copies of nude photos of me.

“Why are you keeping those in your purse?” I inquired, and Becky just smiled at me. “Have you shown those pictures to anyone?”

She giggled. “Not yet. How would you feel about that?”

Did she have to ask? “Women only,” I asserted, “and tell me the same day who has seen them.”

The very next afternoon, as we decompressed after work, she announced, “I showed the pictures to Sofia today.” I asked for the details about her cute coworker seeing my genitals.

“I opened my purse to get money for lunch and they were on top, so I asked her if she wanted to see naked pictures of you. She said, ‘Sure!’ so I pulled them out and we looked at them together.”

“What did she say?”

Becky imitated Sofia’s voice. “I can’t believe I’m looking at naked pictures of your husband!”

I asked Becky to pull out the photos. I wanted to see again what Sofia had seen. Everything. I was completely naked, front and rear. My erection exposed my balls.

“Wow,” I said, under my breath, growing increasingly aroused. “What happened next?”

“I put them back in my purse, then later in the day she saw me open my purse, and asked if I was about to pull out the pictures again. So I handed them to her while I went to the bathroom. When I came out, I caught her still looking at them, and she turned red. She was probably thinking about having your cock inside her.”

I was fully erect in my pants. “I think I should be punished for exposing myself to Sofia,” I suggested.

“I agree,” said Becky. I stripped naked and stood in front of her with my legs apart. But she guided me to the bed, sitting me on the edge, then pushed me on my back. Three sharp blows to my balls came quickly. I groaned in deep pain and pleasure.

“Was that one for each of the photos?” I asked.

“Yes, of course.”

“Well, she looked at them twice.” Another three sharp blows to my balls left me aching and arching my hips.

The next day after work I inquired whether Sofia had viewed my photos again.

“Yes, she did. I told her what happened, that I had punished you for exposing yourself to her, that I had spanked your balls.”

“What did she say to that?”

“She turned red, but her nipples went hard, when I explained that you liked it, that you wanted it. Then she said if that’s what you wanted, she’d be happy to look at the photos again.”

My breath drew short as I anticipated what was about to come. “So that’s when you showed her the photos?”

Becky smiled devilishly. “Yes, that was the first time.”

“The first time? You showed her more than once?” My anticipation was aroused.

“Oh, yes, a little later she said that she didn’t want to disappoint you, so she should look a second time.”

“Wow, I get the same as yesterday,” I said.

“No, you don’t. Throughout the day, she asked several times, ‘Do you think he can take three more?’ I always said yes.”

Now I was a bit nervous. I had trouble taking more than 15 blows at a time. “How many?” I asked, my voice trembling.

“Twenty-four.”

“Holy shit!” I was scared. “You showed her 24 times?”

Becky laughed. “No, I showed her eight times. You have 24 coming.”

Still, that was going to hurt like hell. I stalled for a while, but after a few minutes she ordered me naked, and into position.

This time she paused a little longer between blows, letting the pain settle in each time. After the eighth blow I was groaning in pain, yelping each time she struck me. She began to taunt me, “This is what you get. You’re a slut, running around naked in front of Sofia. Admit it, you’re a slutty whore.”

The pain was so intense, it made my voice crack as I replied, “Yes, I deserve this. I deserve all of it. Please punish me.” And after each painful blow, I thanked her.

By the twentieth blow the pain was too intense, and I could no longer spread my legs voluntarily. She ****** my knees apart and finished me off. I writhed in pain on the ground, thoroughly humiliated as she stood over me laughing and stepping on me.

“You got what you wanted, slut. Stay there. If you move, you’re going to regret it.”

I didn’t move a muscle while she went to retrieve the camera. My eyes were closed, the room was moving as the pain continued in waves through my body. I heard her load the camera with a new roll of film.

“Look at me!” she commanded. I opened my eyes. “Lie on your back! Spread your legs.”

I obeyed. She snapped a photo of me and my bright red sack below my rock hard cock. She put her foot on my crotch and snapped another photo. She made me roll over on my stomach, pull my knees under my waist and spread my legs, as if offering to be fucked at her mercy, and snapped another photo.

She snapped photo after photo, each in a new position, sometimes smacking my balls a few times “because they aren’t red enough now,” dipping them in scalding water, then dripping hot wax on them. She tied a rope around them and tied the other end to a door knob, then made me push the door with my foot so that the rope painfully stretched my sack, taking several photos as she ****** me to torture myself.

The session lasted over an hour. She finished off the roll of film, then tied me spread to the bed. She crammed her largest dildo up my ass and left me there overnight.

I had many hours to plan my revenge.

LuckyGorsky
04-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Photo of me that illustrates a scene in part 1.

DarkX
04-10-2008, 11:45 PM
Really cool idea, now your wife has a lots of photos she cand show around and you get punished again for it

LuckyGorsky
04-11-2008, 02:04 PM
For several days my prostate, anus, and balls were sore, and I was given time to recover. On a Saturday afternoon I returned from errands to find Becky and Sofia sitting on the floor in the living room, photos spread in front of them.

“Ooo, I like that one!” I heard Sofia coo. And a few seconds later, “Wow, that looks very painful, and I don’t even know what it feels like.”

I was passing as she said that, and I stopped short, suddenly realizing what was transpiring. The photos were laid out in a grid. Sofia’s nipples were trying to poke holes in her skimpy, tight blouse. I could make out my form in the photos, and I winced as I recalled the pain represented there. I shivered with anticipation.

“Don’t you want to see?” Becky asked. “You’re exposing yourself to Sofia again.”

I sat between them. The photos seemed to be organized, somehow categorized, and out of chronological order. Sofia pointed to a photo of my balls being stretched by the rope. “How did that feel?”

“It hurt like hell.”

They both giggled. She pointed at a photo of a foot on my balls. “How did that feel?”

“It hurt like hell.” They laughed. Sofia continued the line of questioning about another five pictures.

“It hurt like hell,” I repeated each time, then I interrupted. “Look, Becky, I know where this is going. So are we going to do it now, in front of Sofia, or is it going to be later?”

Becky and Sofia looked each other in the eye. I realized they hadn’t thought of punishing me in front of Sofia. “What do you think?” Becky asked.

Sofia paused about a second, then blurted out, “Let’s do it now! I want to watch!”

I counted the photos – 25. “No, it’s more than that,” Becky informed me. She pointed to a stack on the side. “Double prints!” They both laughed.

“I … I don’t know if I can,” I protested.

“Tough titties.” Becky and Sofia laughed again. “Well, what the fuck are you waiting for? Get undressed. NOW!”

I stripped as quickly as possible, and took my position, supine on the floor, legs spread, arms over my head. I watched Sofia as she watched my shaft throbbing. I watched her nipples pushing her blouse, and I made out the size, shape, and color of her areolas.

The slaps on my balls stung. Sometimes they were silent, and some were loud, which would elicit an “ooh” and a wince from Sofia. I winced with each blow, and I knew I was being thumped just as hard as last time, but neither of us had counted on the fact that my tolerance for pain was higher now, from the extended experience in the recent past.

“Sofia, help out, please. Force my legs apart. It’s getting so painful it’s hard to keep them open,” I lied. I simply wanted her soft hands to touch me.

Becky was irked by the request. “Shut up!” she commanded, smacking me three times sharply in succession. “Those are extra, for talking.”

I wailed in pain. Those really hurt. But the next blows were more tolerable. I exaggerated my pain with loud groans and winces, and my subterfuge seemed effective. After 25 blows, she paused.

“Let’s let him recover for a while,” Becky said. Sofia released her grip on me. I was disappointed.

“Sofia can do the next 25,” I suggested, “if she wants to. I don’t need a break.”

“Ha, you are optimistic,” said Becky. “You do get 25 more for the photos, and then you are going to be punished like never before for being naked in person in front of Sofia.”

Ketchupman
04-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Nice, go on :)

LuckyGorsky
04-12-2008, 12:40 PM
For the first time, a wave of fear passed over me. Then Becky surprised me. “Sofia, do you want to take over for the next 25?”

“I don’t know how,” she said. Becky and I both laughed. Sofia was embarrassed.

“Just do what I was doing. It’s easy.”

Sofia paused. “But I don’t know how hard to do it.”

I jumped in. “I’ll tell you if it’s not hard enough. Don’t worry, you’ll learn.”

“But what if I do it too hard?”

“That’s unlikely, but if you do, it’s ok. Don’t worry. Just try it.”

Sofia knelt next to my hips. Her hand quivered as she pulled it back. She swung and lightly tapped my balls.

“Oh, come on,” Becky and I said in unison. “Harder,” I insisted, “a lot harder than that.”

Sofia swung again, barely harder. “That doesn’t count either,” I announced. “Come on, make it hurt. You know I want it. You know I deserve it.”

Another light blow followed. “C’mon, bitch, are you really such a wimp?” I tried to rile her, but I failed, as another light tap ensued.

“Bitch. You are really a pussy, aren’t you?” She gave me a blow that was almost sufficiently painful, but I pretended as if I felt nothing. I sat up. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her back into my chest.

“Like this, bitch!” and I smacked her titty hard. She lurched and whined “ow!” “And like this, bitch!” as I smacked the other titty.

“Ow, that hurt,” she whined.

“Damn, you are a pussy,” said Becky. I felt the tide turn my way.

“And like this!” and I smacked each titty again. I paused, then pinched her hard nipples, and realized she wasn’t resisting.

“Get this off,” I ordered as I pulled her blouse over her head. She stretched her arms in compliance, exposing her naked titties. I smacked each several more times, and they began to turn a shade of pink, then red.

Sofia was no longer whining, but slumping in my arms. Becky was breathing hard. “Get her pants off,” I ordered, now in charge of the scene.

Becky complied. Sofia was now completely naked. I ****** her legs apart, touched her pussy, and found it slightly moist. “What’s going on here?” I mocked anger, and smacked her in the crotch, as hard as she should have hit me. She winced. I fingered her again, and she was dripping wet.

“Why weren’t you already wet?” I said, before smacking her titties several times. She resumed groaning with each hard, loud smack. I pulled her hair to the floor. Then before anyone could react, I mounted her, thrusting my dick inside her.

I churned and pumped her, slapping her tits now and then. “My balls hurt like hell.” I told her. “Do you feel them slamming against you? Do you?”

“Yes,” she said softly.

“It hurts like hell every time they slam into you. They are tender now, but I’m a man, I can take it, I’m not a pussy like you.” And I smacked her titties hard again. She tried to block my blows. “Fuck you,” I said, putting her hands over her head. She held that position.

I looked over at Becky. Her mouth was agape; her breathing was hard. “You’re just going to sit there while I fuck your co-worker? Get naked.”

She quickly undressed. I reached over and pinched her nipple, driving my nail into it, while she winced in pain. “You bitches owe me 25 slaps in the balls. Your little pussy co-worker couldn’t deliver.” I clamped her nipple as tightly as I could and pulled her tit towards me, stretching it out as far as it would go.

“OW! GODDAMNIT!” Becky bravely withstood my torture. “You’re going to pay for that,” she said through clenched teeth. I released her nipple, and paused my humping, fully inserted into Sofia.

“Then get me now.” She pounded her palm into my balls. I screamed in pain. “Did you feel that?” I asked Sofia.

“Yes.”

“You’re going to feel it again.” I felt her pussy squeeze my cock as she came at the thought. I pumped her a few times, then turned to Becky. “Again!”

The pain from the next blow was so excruciating, my body slumped on top of Sofia. I was immobilized for several seconds. I lifted myself again and pumped Sofia slowly and quickly, rotating my hips in both directions, alternately. Sofia seemed to being able to cum continuously.

The pain subsided. I told Becky, “Let’s have a wager. Hit me ten times in succession, and try to hurt me so much I stop fucking Sofia. If you win, make me your bitch and fuck me up the ass. If I win, you have to bitch slap your own tits 20 times each.”

It was common for us to construct such wagers, and Becky did not hesitate. I pumped Sofia furiously while she pounded my balls with her palm mercilessly. The only way to survive such a pounding is to try to ignore it, concentrate only on Sofia, which I did. She may have hit me ten times or 20 times; I’ll never know. But I didn’t give in.

“You win,” Becky announced, and that was when I allowed myself to feel the pain. I slumped again, and let out a massive scream.

“Oh my fucking GOD that hurts! You do that same thing to your tits, NOW!”

Becky always honored her wagers. She held her massive left tit in her left hand, and whipped her poor titty quickly, repeatedly, screaming out in pain each time, tears streaming down her cheeks before she was done. She paused, sobbing in pain, then repeated on her right side. When she was done she buried her face in her hands, and sobbed uncontrollably while I grinded Sofia slowly. I smiled at Sofia. She smiled back.

Becky’s sobbing slowed. She looked at us watching her. “I have 13 more. Give it to me,” I ordered. She bit her bottom lip, and pounded my balls as before, but this time I embraced the pain. I screamed out, I pulled out, I rolled onto my back and spread my legs while she finished.

I rolled over on my knees. “Oh, you BITCH, you fucking bitch.” I inserted myself again into Sofia. “Grab my balls, try to stop me from fucking her.”

I pumped slowly. Becky grasped my balls tightly, and pulled, trying to block my grinding. I ejaculated quickly.

I rolled onto my back, exhausted. I slept for some time. I think the girls also slept.

gopballbuster
04-12-2008, 01:03 PM
Nice, I can't wait to read the fourth part

DarkX
04-13-2008, 05:50 AM
very interesting turn of the story, can't wait to read the next part of your story

LuckyGorsky
04-13-2008, 10:15 AM
I awoke to their voices. They were discussing what was going to be the final step of my punishment. I pretended to be asleep but I didn’t learn many details.

Becky’s original idea involved tying a weight to my balls and making me drag it for five minutes, but there were many flaws to her plan. Through various iterations I helped her design my own punishment. I will omit the iterations and describe the final result.

I had one major punishment remaining, for exposing myself to Sofia, in person. It was cold outside, close to 32 degrees, but no wind. We had a privacy fence around the back yard. We tied a rope at the base of my scrotum, and attached a weight to the other end. I wore cuffs (unattached to each other), and put my hands behind my back. A nipple clamp was applied to the left nipple and the other end attached to the right hand cuff, then another clamp on the other side.

There were four targets established in each corner of the yard. I had to touch each target and complete the circuit in less than a minute. Failure to do so resulted in being doused with ice water, and having ice cubes inserted up my anus.

They made me do it five times. I had to run between the targets. The weight was very difficult to pull in the grass. The rope stretched my scrotum painfully long, and tried to crush my balls into the end of my sack. The greatest pain occurred as I would start the run, causing the initial yank on my scrotum.

The girls were in the yard, warmly wrapped in jackets, laughing, pointing, and then tripping me many times as I ran. I skinned my knees, hips, and shoulders, and bloodied my nose and nipples. I was doused in cold water twice, and was packed full of ice.

When my torture was over, they made me stand in the middle of the yard and took photos, each posing with me. Sofia amused herself by biting my bloody nipple in one photo. In Becky’s favorite photo of us, she had the rope over her shoulder, stretching my scrotum to its limits.

Sofia has a copy of each of the photos of this story, and subsequently I was punished for the girls that I exposed myself to when Sofia shared the photos.