PDA

View Full Version : BALLBUSTARS- CG ballbusting site

ballbustars2007
04-12-2008, 01:34 AM
I've recently started a ballbusting site dedicated to 3D renders and animations of ballbusting.
I also have a flash game up with a lot more to follow!
Come n check out my newest work at:

www.geocities.com/ballbustars2007

vlad_Drakulav
04-12-2008, 07:03 AM
The renders look awesome. How long have you been into 3D rendering / animation? Also, are you currently studying this at a college / university or just doing it for fun?

gopballbuster
04-12-2008, 11:37 AM
One of the best bb sites I have seen.:ibow4u: Keep up the good work, thanks

Jedi
04-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Interesting concept. Nice work.

ricky
04-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Looks very promising, I can't open up the .swf however...

Jedi
04-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Looks very promising, I can't open up the .swf however...

You need to have flash player installed.

misterjover
04-12-2008, 04:33 PM
I've recently started a ballbusting site dedicated to 3D renders and animations of ballbusting.

www.geocities.com/ballbustars2007

Awesome content! It looks very promising!

:thumbup

gopballbuster
04-12-2008, 04:54 PM
This site has the potential to be the in the top three best bb sites out there

frostbyte252252
04-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Well done mate. make moar!

knutty
04-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Nice animation. I particularly like the work you did on the expression on her faces as she goes in for the grab. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

gopballbuster
04-14-2008, 04:37 PM
How often do you think you will get the chance to update the site? It's really a great site and I can't wait for the next update.

ballbustars2007
04-14-2008, 11:04 PM
How often do you think you will get the chance to update the site? It's really a great site and I can't wait for the next update.

I just updated it today actually! There's a new "adult" video up. (meaning there's nudity and therefore can't be put onto youtube)
I'm working on a lot of random things atm. Should be updating about twice a week! If you have any preferences, comment in my forum!

ballbustars2007
04-14-2008, 11:08 PM
The renders look awesome. How long have you been into 3D rendering / animation? Also, are you currently studying this at a college / university or just doing it for fun?

I've been into it all for quite a while i guess but never thought of doing anything about it! I'm actually studying a maths degree but plan on working in 3D modelling or animation when I graduate.

I mite actually add a page of renders to my site tbh cos rendering is quite interesting when you play with the light and I'll hopefully come up with some attractive stuff!

misterjover
04-15-2008, 03:17 PM
I just updated it today actually! There's a new "adult" video up. (meaning there's nudity and therefore can't be put onto youtube)
I'm working on a lot of random things atm. Should be updating about twice a week! If you have any preferences, comment in my forum!

The crooked cop video was awesome! 3D ballbusting opens up a whole new world of possibilities.

:D

gopballbuster
04-15-2008, 04:41 PM
Thanks a lot, I love the crunching sound. You are really good at what you do thanks a lot.

HKG7
04-16-2008, 12:32 PM

www.geocities.com/ballbustars2007 (http://www.geocities.com/ballbustars2007)

Promising site, thanks a lot! Would you mind placing contributor stuff on it? I might also produce some rendered stuff, but I do not want build a whole html crap around it.

vlad_Drakulav
04-17-2008, 06:41 AM
It will end up a fully functional 3D game right, not just 3D animations? If so, might I ask what programming language and graphics library are you using?

And what software are you using for the renders?

I'm somewhat of a software developer myself, though I've only done 2D work so far. That will come to an end soon though, since I've learnt almost everything there is to know about 2D gaming.

gopballbuster
04-17-2008, 04:21 PM
I like the new comic, she has great breasts!

teapot42
04-18-2008, 01:07 PM
Your basic flash game is good fun, but you could do a few more things with it that I think would make it even better.

If you can set up clickable zones on the woman, then you can get the man to do things to her and she respond by flattening his nuts - for example, you touch her breasts you get kneed, touch her crotch you get grabbed, pull her top off you get kicked.

Another idea, if you can get some sort of dice function going is to have an action generator for people to roleplay and have fun with together. You can have characters removing clothes, the woman busting the man in various ways, the woman pleasuring the man, the man pleasuring the woman and whatever else you think of. The computer would in effect tell a couple what to do and illustrate it with the animation. Could be a lot of fun!

ceekay
04-18-2008, 03:29 PM
Great site nice work, thanks for sharing.

radababovic
05-22-2008, 09:12 PM
maybe the characters like roksana and petra morgan could be added.