PDA

View Full Version : my new ballbusting adventure

EggsForCrush
04-21-2008, 02:32 PM
hey.. i went to a pro-domme today (a few hours ago) and had a nice bb game.. i told her the story... "i am your slave.. you bought me just for your own pleasure and you re a little bit sadistic woman..you kick my balls hard and make me beg you for mercy kissing your feet... then facesit on me and tell me 'i will cut your balls off and sacrify them to my femininity' .. and you squeeze,and slap them really hard and meanwhile you threaten me to ******** me"

the story was that.. she played her role really good.. and she was like a princess... really hot! blond with blue eyes, long hair (smelling pretty nice) and very playful... she wouldn't allow any photos.. so i didnt even asked her...:(

but it was really good...my balls are still aching :)

just wanted to share with you...

snack marvin
04-21-2008, 03:19 PM
You have services like this in Turkey? Or have you been abroad...?

EggsForCrush
04-22-2008, 06:46 AM
in turkey... of course there are services like this.. approximately 1 hour drive from my home:)

Magnum
04-22-2008, 11:37 AM
There are some nice looking Turkish women I'd like to have bust my balls.

kickme000
04-22-2008, 08:26 PM
in turkey... of course there are services like this.. approximately 1 hour drive from my home:)

About how much does that cost, in American dollars? There is a Dom that lives near me, I've never visited, but her cost is $300 an hour.

gopballbuster
04-22-2008, 08:32 PM
There are some nice looking Turkish women I'd like to have bust my balls.
No kidding

kickme000
04-22-2008, 08:37 PM
This is the dom near me: http://chicagofitness.net/index2.html

velvetfog
04-23-2008, 09:21 AM
Nikki Fierce is also in the Chicago area.

kickme000
04-23-2008, 09:53 AM
Nikki Fierce is also in the Chicago area.

Hadn't heard of her until now. I just went to her site and I don't see her cost listed for a session. Her site also reminds me of why I don't like these goofy flash sites.:soomad

EggsForCrush
04-23-2008, 11:52 AM
About how much does that cost, in American dollars? There is a Dom that lives near me, I've never visited, but her cost is $300 an hour.
well.. generally professional mistresses wants 150-200 us dollars for 1 hour... but the woman i had a session was different..the place is different i mean.. it is a place like the red light district in amsterdam... and i have paid just ~80us dollars for 1 hour session.. and she was not one of that ugly women... she was really really cute.. she was like a princess. god,i could fell in love with her :o