PDA

View Full Version : sharing archives...

EggsForCrush
04-22-2008, 10:39 AM
we all have bb archives, right? why don't we share?? i have 200 GB bb archive i want to share with you. but i dont know how can i do that.. im thinking about using torrent.. is there any ideas about how we can share our bb pics,vids,etc..??

gopballbuster
04-22-2008, 11:41 AM
I think a torrent would work the best, but I don't know how to upload to a torrent site, just download.

kickme000
04-22-2008, 07:45 PM
I've never used a torrent, can't help you with that. But one good option would be to put the videos in a zip file and upload them to www.megaupload.com (http://www.megaupload.com). Megaupload would be better than Rapidshare because Rapidshare alows only up to 100mb files, Megaupload alows up to 500mb per file. To upload to Megaupload, just to go to the site and on the main page you'll see an option that says "Select file to send". Just click the browse button, find the file and click upload. After it uploads you'll get a link to where the file is saved, that's the link to post here.

Chester3833
04-23-2008, 02:40 AM
If you want to use torrents you would have to seed it untill others download the file otherwise no onw would be able to download anything , its a lot better if you use file uploading websites there are a lot like rapidshare and megaupload and a LOT easier to download from like mediafire.com , zupload.com

EggsForCrush
04-23-2008, 12:04 PM
i use torrent and advice you to use... just go to www.utorrent.com and download the small program. install it, and then go to www.torrentz.com site and search what you are looking for.. you can find all movies,discographies etc...
it is also a good way to share our archives, i know i have to seed them until at least somebody totally download them.. but i dont know how to upload torrent files!..

anyway.. i am trying to upload my first 500 mb part :) i hope it works nice, so i can share all my good stuff with you...

Dragonsandr
04-24-2008, 04:30 AM
we all have bb archives, right? why don't we share?? i have 200 GB bb archive i want to share with you. but i dont know how can i do that.. im thinking about using torrent.. is there any ideas about how we can share our bb pics,vids,etc..?? wow that's rly nice :) it would be great if we could share our vid's :X