PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Poll: What Type of Ballbusting Do You Love Most!?

misterjover
04-22-2008, 10:40 PM
Hello All! We all have our ballbusting preferences, and I would like to know what type the we enjoy the most... Please select one from the poll choices, and if you can, explain why in a reply to this thread. Thanks in advance!

agoknee
04-23-2008, 05:29 AM
Ha ha ha
The poll should read:

Clothed Sexy Girl Ballbusts ME
Naked Sexy Girl Ballbusts ME
I Don't Care As Long As The Girl Is HOT Ballbusting ME
etc...

martianbuddy
04-23-2008, 10:40 AM
I prefer girls with miniskirts bustin naked guys thats quite sexy.

Naked girls however are ofcourse always welcome ;)

********** is a complete different fetish. I dont know why this is mixed up in ballbusting forums. I dont see the erotica in this but imo its very extreme and disturbing. It has to do with female domination but it really goes over the top when videos are being posted. then it rather comes close to shocking sites than with fetish videos.

Dont get me wrong, people can share these fantasies, discuss and so on but you have to admit that the material is quite offensive!?

Jedi
04-23-2008, 11:10 AM
Clothed sexy girl busting naked guy got my vote.
I never do bb with clothes on!

gopballbuster
04-23-2008, 03:43 PM
Ha ha ha
The poll should read:

Clothed Sexy Girl Ballbusts ME
Naked Sexy Girl Ballbusts ME
I Don't Care As Long As The Girl Is HOT Ballbusting ME
etc...
I agree, but it should be me

misterjover
04-23-2008, 11:36 PM
Personally, I prefer either naked ballbusting or.... the girls wearing very little clothing like thong bikinis or tiny skirts.

:)

Hokkaido
05-09-2008, 02:54 PM
I mostly prefer tight leather / latex .It does not means for me if Im naked or wearing clothes but I prefer to be standing with my boxers :D Leather gloves/boots/skirt/pants/tank/top/vest/catsuit/dress turns me on quite real ...

antrich13
05-12-2008, 04:34 AM
a buxom beauty in tight jeans tucked into killer boots does it for me - especially in normal everyday scenario (as opposed to a dom's dungeon)

Jedi
05-12-2008, 08:55 AM
a buxom beauty in tight jeans tucked into killer boots does it for me - especially in normal everyday scenario (as opposed to a dom's dungeon)

Something like this then? :)
http://www.***************/previews/courseofaction/CourseOfAction_0014.jpg

vasiljevic
05-12-2008, 09:02 AM
The girl must definitely be HOT. :) Then, the clothing does not matter at all...

Galala
05-12-2008, 09:14 AM
I love pics with naked girles and clothed dudes :D