PDA

View Full Version : Something I read about getting dominated and being GAY!

delusion
04-24-2008, 06:31 AM
Being gay implies a desire to be dominated. (dominated sexually).

Do you derive pleasure from the thought of being dominated?

Heterosexual men take pleasure from the idea of dominat-ing, rather than being on the receiving end (mostly).

damn What the FUCK?:confused:
is it scientific? I read this in a psychology forum. Why should someone write something like that? it makes me think in those days that I've had several erectil disfunction during the straight sex thing. need ur help my buddies. :ibow4u:

kickme000
04-24-2008, 06:53 AM
Let it go.

smackMyNuts
04-24-2008, 07:05 AM
Domination and gayness don't have a thing to do with each other. Anyone can write anything on an internet forum. It's not scientific. Just ignore it.

Smack

Rebecca
04-24-2008, 09:12 AM
Being gay implies a desire to be dominated. (dominated sexually).

Do you derive pleasure from the thought of being dominated?

Heterosexual men take pleasure from the idea of dominat-ing, rather than being on the receiving end (mostly).

damn What the FUCK?:confused:
is it scientific? I read this in a psychology forum. Why should someone write something like that? it makes me think in those days that I've had several erectil disfunction during the straight sex thing. need ur help my buddies. :ibow4u:

What is this nonsense?!?!

EggsForCrush
04-24-2008, 11:23 AM
well.. it is not really scientific.. it is just a thought of dominant-macho men and some women who like male domination...

fuck them all!!!:soomad

this is not a gay thing and we are totally straight! we are just open minded enough to find out fun in sex and we have balls to share our thought and live our desires... (actually i dont like using "having balls" expression, it is a fucking male-dominant phrase)

anyway, just live in the way you want... it is none of other people's business..

i have told about my fantasies to lots of people around me in last one year.. i was ashamed be cause of my fantasies before.. but since last summer, i am really don't care what people think about me... i am sometimes taking a collar on my neck and give the chain to some girls (my female doctor friends) in the coridors of our hospital and tell them "lets play sado-maso" :)
and you know what, they all find this fun! :)
god, we are really having fun in the hospital like in the tv show scrubs... :D

to take it short, please just don't worry about that kind of fucking male-dom world things.. none of them are scientific!

dharkbus
04-24-2008, 06:23 PM
What is this nonsense?!?!

I believe he is referring to the strap-ons is gay thread. just can't leave it be QQ

gopballbuster
04-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Domination and gayness don't have a thing to do with each other. Anyone can write anything on an internet forum. It's not scientific. Just ignore it.

Smack
Exactly - don't believe everything you read on the internet

poolman2
04-25-2008, 02:05 AM
Does anybody remember the name of this forum? It's called "Ballbusting World" It has nothing to do with strapons or gayness.

Can we please stick to the theme of ballbusting! Many other forums cater to these other topics. Please stick to the subject or else find a forum appropriate to these topics.

poolman2 :(

moosh
04-25-2008, 06:43 AM
Exactly.

Tons of things posted in this place would be much better suited to our next door neighbour. (http://femaledom.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79)