PDA

View Full Version : story-Cara and Cady control Chuck

mickeybb
04-24-2008, 09:36 AM
Cara and Cady control Chuck
Chuck was 19 years old, like alot of us he thought about girls 93% of the time when awake and probably 100% while dreaming.
He had an older sister, Courtney 21 and twin 18 year old sisters, Cara and Cady.
While he would never want to do anything sexual with his sisters, having three beautiful young girls walking around the
house in various states of dress (and undress!) he certainly looked and sometimes became aroused .
Cara and Cady were on the girls soccer team and came home from practice on Saturday to find Chuck sitting on the floor in front of
the couch watching an action movie. The girls kicked off their shoes, leaving a slightly sweaty aroma in the air, as they sat at opposite
ends of the couch putting their feet side by side in the middle right behind Chucks head.
The girls were very close and did almost everything together but like most siblings bickered a lot , so they started fighting over
position on the couch. They began a small kick fight with their hot sweaty feet. During the minor melee Chuck was treated to several
kicks to the back of his head from his sisters' dirty feet.
"Would you please stop, you just kicked my head with your stinkly feet like 6 times."
"Oh,did we?" asked Cara with a sweet playful tone as she kicked Chucks head again. "Sorry."
"How stinky are our feet anyway , Chuck?" asked Cady as she held her sweaty white sock right up against Chucks nose. Cara put her
foot against Cadys so their two feet touched and pinched Chucks nose in between them. The girls giggled as they both started lightly
kicking his head with their other feet.
"Please stop." Chuck asked as for the first time in his life he realized he liked feet, he liked smelling their sweaty feet, and for reasons
beyond his understanding he liked them kicking him.
"We need someone to seperate us to stop our fighting . Why don't you come up on the couch and sit between us?" Cara asked
"Please......."
"Okay, okay " Chuck savored the smell of his younger sisters' feet "I can't get up until i get my nose back."
"Ooops i forgot that was there ." said Cady as she wiggled her toes on his nose. "Yeah , I've got your nose." she said as if to a baby
only she was pinching his nose between her sweaty toes not her finger and thumb. After they removed their feet Chuck got up and sat
in the middle cushion of the couch between his sisters.
They both continued to sit facing each other with Chuck in the middle. Cara decided to stretch out a little and put her left foot on
Chuck left thigh and her right foot on his shoulder. Cady mirrored Caras moves on the other side. Chuck was confused, these were his
sisters and although he had looked at them and knew they were hot he couldn't understand his arousal at having their dirty feet on
him.
Chuck was trying to avoid an embarrasing erection by focusing on the movie, Total Recall with Arnold Schwarzeneggar and Sharon
Stone. Unfortunately for Chuck the next scene had Sharon kicking Arnold in the balls while wearing hot workout clothes.
Cara and Cady loved it and started laughing. "Chuck, do you like movies where guys get kicked in the balls?" Cara asked with a
laugh.
"It's not about that it is just the one scene."
"But do you like it? is it funny or even a turn -on?" She asked.
"I guess it is funny but i don't know why." Chuck responded.
"I DO!!" Cara said as she slammed her right foot from his shoulder down into his balls. "It's funny because your most sensitive parts
dangle out in the open where girls can access them with their little feet, meaning weak small girls can incapacitate a big strong guy
with a tiny sweaty foot." as she said that she moved her foot back to his nose.
Chuck didn't know what to do, it hurt like hell but he was as turned on as ever. He just sat there taking whatever Cara had the desire to
dish out.
"My turn" said Cady as she kicked her brothers balls also. "Chuck are you enjoying this, your cock is hard as arock it almost hurt my
heel?"
"I don't know" Chuck answered "it doesn't make any sense."
"Sure it does. You like being kicked in the balls by your hot twin sisters. And i think you liked smelling our dirty feet too, since you
didn't complain when we rested both our feet on your nose. Don't worry it's not ******, we're not going to have sex with you or
anything like that. We're just going to bust your balls and test out our foot scents on your nose. It'll be fun. Since we are pretty
competitive i hope we don't try to find out who can kick your balls harder or we might never have nieces and nephews. I promise not to
pop your balls if Cady does the same."
Cady slammed her foot into her brothers balls again and said "I can't promise but i'll try not to rupture your testicles. I do think i kick
harder than Cara though." At that point she kicked him again and had to move her foot away quickly as Cara followed with a kick of
her own.
"Okay Charlie lay down on the floor on your back with your butt against the couch and your legs coming up." said Cara, knowing
Chuck hated being called Charlie, but the humiliation of being a slave at his sisters feet was only enhanced by being called Charlie, He
assumed the position Cara told him to as she scooted to the middle of the couch so that her right leg was between Chucks legs she
rubbed her foot on his groin until his erection was sticking straight up, then she pushed it down with the ball of her foot leaving her
heel on his balls. After pressing down gently for a minute or so she suddenly stood up putting 115 pounds of beautiful hot sweaty
girl directly on his ballsas her other foot waved in the air. Trying to keep her balance on one foot meant slightly shifting weight a little
one way then the other.
"Bitch get off please." Chuck screamed. He was a nice guy who got along with his sisters so he had never called one of them that
before.
"What did you call me!! Now i guess the fact that i'm standing on your balls must have escaped your attention, but calling me names
at this point isn't too smart ." At this point Cara put her other foot on nuts at the same time and started marching in place.
"Cara, i've got an idea " said Cady "remeber in science with Pavlov's dog?"
"Yeah, why?"
"We could train Charlie not to use that word by simultaneously kicking his balls while saying bitch and saying other acceptable
words while being nice to him, or at least not busting his balls."
"That's a great idea Cady, why don't i go grab my ipod as you stand right here and save my spot." Cara stepped off Chucks balls but
her size 7 feet were replaced by an almostidentical pair of size 7 feet, carrying an almost identical 115 pounds, causing an almost
indentical amount of searing pain in Chucks balls but somehow hard-on inducing adrenaline in his penis.
When Cara returned she was surprised to see her sister jumping on Chucks groin. "Cady, what are you doing?"
"Just a little excercise. I only jumped a couple of inches anyway."
"Okay i guess it's alright" Cara said as though the decision of whether or not to jump on Chuks balls was hers alone , and his opinion
didn't matter.
"Now i'm going to put this song on a loop and every time we hear the word bitch we kick his balls. Chuck, listen to the song i think
you'll like it."
As the music started after Chuck was positioned against the wallwith legs spread, Chuck became aware that the song was "Bitch"
by Meredith Brooks. Shit that song must have the word bitch in it 20-25 times. Cara got to go first since it was her ipod, she kicked as
hard as you might expect for a soccer player.
After a few playings of the song Cady was kicking again. Chuck was sure he could not only not say bitch ever again, but not even
hear the word without feeling extreme pain in his groin.
Cara and Cady took to calling themselves the Pavlov twins and Chuck was their dog. They couldn't wait to tell Courtney about their
new hobby/experiment

juggalosnyder
04-24-2008, 11:07 PM
awsome story!!! im just a little confused tho on why every story i read seems to have to do with family...but good story none the less. brings back a good memorie of my freinds 2 hot twin sisters. they got the idea to kick me and for 3 weeks strait they wouldnt stop...:Baahaha: :jumpsmile

vlad_Drakulav
04-25-2008, 06:56 AM
awesome- but yeah I'd rather it was his "friends" more than sisters.