PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!

Rebecca
04-24-2008, 11:17 AM
I hope I don't sound like a bitch saying this, but please don't send me private messages here asking me to engage in your fantasies.
I don't hold it against you, and I'm not offended. I just have no interest in doing so.

If you want to discuss certain aspects of this topic, that's fine.

I don't mean to put anyone off.

Thanks

Rebecca

Georgie
04-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Don't be sorry, I had the same thing happening to me when I first joined though, luckily on this forum the men were/are respectable when I told them I was not interested, which is why I LOVE this forum.

Richter
04-24-2008, 01:13 PM
It goes both ways, you know. I am sick and tired of the women of this forum messaging me and trying to get me to engage in their fantasies and asking for nude pics and so on. Thank you, I'm flattered, but no, sorry.

agnetha
04-24-2008, 01:47 PM
Hello Rebecca,

and this will happen a lot ! I've been a member here for two and a half years and it makes me smile how many different ways guys say the same thing. The answer is, as always, no.

Aggie x

ballstothewalls
04-24-2008, 02:32 PM
I completly agree with richter, I'm so tired of girls sending me private messages asking me to let them kick me in the nuts. Sorry but I cant, well maybe i can but probably not. Ok, ok sure you can.

I only wish there were more girls into this topic, then not only would the nice ladies who frequent this forum not get pmed like crazy but maybe I actually would get a pm from an aspiring ballkicker.

Nexus
04-24-2008, 05:02 PM
my girlfriend is and ive shown her this forum but shes too scared to register hehe

mjovanovich
04-24-2008, 08:35 PM
It goes both ways, you know. I am sick and tired of the women of this forum messaging me and trying to get me to engage in their fantasies and asking for nude pics and so on. Thank you, I'm flattered, but no, sorry.

Um, Richter, that was just me. I registered 37 diff accounts and sent you a PM from all of them :D

Hasta
04-24-2008, 10:35 PM
R, I hear you...and I'm glad you started this thread to say this. I hate it when guys run off one of the few women who come to the forums. I always like to see your input on any thread.

Rebecca
04-25-2008, 10:58 AM
R, I hear you...and I'm glad you started this thread to say this. I hate it when guys run off one of the few women who come to the forums. I always like to see your input on any thread.

No one's going to run me out of here. And I'm not angry at those who have written me. Those of you who have, don't feel bad.

I'm not saying people shouldn't write me. I just won't indulge you in your fantasies. I don't have time.
If you want to talk about the different aspects of this topic, that's fine. Not saying I will definitely write back, but I'm more apt to then if you write asking me if I will kick you in the nuts. :)

Thanks for understanding.

Rebecca

Girthtron
04-25-2008, 04:23 PM
I hope I don't sound like a bitch saying this, but please don't send me private messages here asking me to engage in your fantasies.
I don't hold it against you, and I'm not offended. I just have no interest in doing so.

If you want to discuss certain aspects of this topic, that's fine.

I don't mean to put anyone off.

Thanks

Rebecca

I know it's kind of awkward to get personally involved. I've gotten a few about my picture, about if it was really one of me, and if so how great my balls look, and usually wishing they had big hangers like mine which is honestly kind of flattering. I've never respond. I mean what would one say other than. "Oh yeah. Having a great big fat hanging scrotum is the ultimate"! When in reality. Not to burst any bubbles out there. But it's not all that great other than for aesthetics, and to be perfectly frank it's a pain in the ass a big pain literally. It's like guys like me with big balls should get handicap parking at least or something.

So yeah that picture is actually me about 10 years ago, and like rust gravity never sleeps so my boys are hanging even lower now "God dammit".

want2b333
04-25-2008, 08:26 PM
No one's going to run me out of here. And I'm not angry at those who have written me. Those of you who have, don't feel bad.

I'm not saying people shouldn't write me. I just won't indulge you in your fantasies. I don't have time.
If you want to talk about the different aspects of this topic, that's fine. Not saying I will definitely write back, but I'm more apt to then if you write asking me if I will kick you in the nuts. :)

Thanks for understanding.

Rebecca

Dog-gone I was going to write you and ask if you'd bekind enough to ******** me. Being in BC I thought i might actually have 10% chance until I saw you were more interested in pnectomy which is a much more difficult operation and I want to keep my miniscule cock for unrinating. Nevertheless, it's good to hear the opinions of women in here and it 's more exciting to hear yours because of geographic closeness. Perhaps i can interest you in needling my nuts, lol:D

NakedLunchAgain
04-27-2008, 08:42 PM
I want to find a woman to chat with online about female domination and male weakness and passivity. How can I find someone willing to do this?

Tristan01
05-16-2008, 08:07 AM
I can kind of understand why this is happening, considering there seems to be more of us guys looking to get busted than there are females interested in doing the busting.

Magnum
05-16-2008, 10:18 AM
Well, I guess some of us, like myself are just tired of women treating us as sex objects. My wife uses me like a piece of meat. When will I be appreciated for my mind. It really hurts to think that thousands, maybe millions of women want me just for sex. To think that there is so much more to me than that.

OK, sorry gals. You are right though. It's hard not to think a gal wouldn't want to meet up if they are on this board because many of us guys would. We just think so differently. I would bet that most guys on here (me included)would let just about any gal kick them in the balls so we don't always stop to think that the women might not share the same feelings even though they like to post here. I am very happy to see you gals on here though and hope no matter what some guy might say to you that you would stay and not get offended. Remember sometimes we think with the wrong head.:o

testes
09-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Hello Rebecca,

and this will happen a lot ! I've been a member here for two and a half years and it makes me smile how many different ways guys say the same thing. The answer is, as always, no.

Aggie x
yes you are really such a nice person

NOT

as if you are so special.

with your large cunt.
men could swim in it.

maimedmuc
09-22-2009, 04:50 PM
I can kind of understand why this is happening, considering there seems to be more of us guys looking to get busted than there are females interested in doing the busting.

Oh I think you will have no problem finding ladies to bust you balls.
Most ladies really enjoy doing that.
have POWER over big man with just a little squeeze/slap/kick whatever ., not to mention pointy things, or HOT

yeah almost all ladies like to have power over your balls

that has been my experiance

Johnjohnn
09-23-2009, 02:56 AM
please don't send me private messages here asking me to engage in your fantasies.

Rebecca, I can understand you! You said that you like bb, so male members desire to meet you for practicing with you. But you prefer to stay alone, no problem!:)

Selftailer
09-23-2009, 05:56 AM
yes you are really such a nice person

NOT

as if you are so special.

with your large cunt.
men could swim in it.

:confused:

balls309
09-28-2009, 01:39 AM
I don't have any issue with wome pming me...I don't think I will be getting

a lot of them though. For some reason I can only receive one message and

my mailbox is full. So be patient if you send me a message...or plan to send it

a few times.

foryourpleasure
10-19-2009, 04:27 PM
i dont really mind im single and i guess if a woman wants to talk about what she likes or even ask me or engage with me, more power to her ill be happy to speak to them.