PDA

View Full Version : Are there any movie stars here?

velvetfog
04-26-2008, 01:14 AM
Has anyone on this board volunteered or been a paid participant in a ballbusting video? I was just wondering who the willing victims of the various dominatrixes and other entertainment providers are.

In the past, as recently as 2006, I would have said that the overwhelming majority of sites, for profit or not, were genuine enthusiasts. But I wonder if there are now more unsavoury types getting into the business now, people who don't really care what happens to the men who put their balls on the line.

Jedi
04-27-2008, 12:59 PM
I regulalry appear in our Kinky Kicks movies, but I also appear occasionally for Ballbusting Universe & Sniff That Kick. We are three different bb sites who help each other out for the love of it, and have got to be good friends.
I also appeared in an early Ballbusting World movie a couple of years ago.

thelantern
04-27-2008, 02:23 PM
I'm actually Brad Pitt.

agent_mouse
04-27-2008, 04:14 PM
I'm actually Brad Pitt.

ha! i knew it from the beginning!

Jedi
04-27-2008, 04:19 PM
I bet Mrs Brad Pitt would make an awsome ballbuster! :jumpsmile
What d'ya reckon Brad? Can Angelina kick it?;)

thelantern
04-27-2008, 04:56 PM
I bet Mrs Brad Pitt would make an awsome ballbuster! :jumpsmile
What d'ya reckon Brad? Can Angelina kick it?;)Course she can kick. Why do you think I left Jennifer? :p

agent_mouse
04-27-2008, 05:37 PM
Course she can kick. Why do you think I left Jennifer? :p

to be honest, i'd actually rather have your ex jenny bust me....

gopballbuster
04-27-2008, 06:58 PM
to be honest, i'd actually rather have your ex jenny bust me....
No kidding, but if either one offered, I don't think I would pass up the opportunity.

misterjover
04-28-2008, 01:36 AM
Any ballbusting actors in Los Angeles?

Biker222
04-28-2008, 05:34 AM
I regulalry appear in our Kinky Kicks movies, but I also appear occasionally for Ballbusting Universe & Sniff That Kick. We are three different bb sites who help each other out for the love of it, and have got to be good friends.
I also appeared in an early Ballbusting World movie a couple of years ago.

How do youl find new female talent?

Jedi
04-28-2008, 04:24 PM
For professional reasons I'd rather not go into too much detail.
However, I can tell you that we have got to a very good situation where we have a lot of girls who have contacted us wanting to film with us. Some are ordinary girls, others are professional models. Many of these girls tell their friends about the fun they have with us and as a result we get phone calls and emails from the friends who want to have ago at the fun themselves! It also helps having Kat around all the time. I think having a female in authority in these sort of situations adds a definate comfort factor to all potentional and existing female participants.

carnivorous_daisy
04-28-2008, 08:37 PM
Any ballbusting actors in Los Angeles?

I've been in lots of bb vids, to name a few of my past collaborations;

CALIMG
Isabella Sinclaire
Mistress Gemini
Syren Productions
Men In Pain

had several of my own websites;
two were selling self produced content.
one was a link hub, a compilation of links to all known bb sites, and rated with a system of pictures depicting balls in varying degrees of damage (from 1-5)

and various other content filler for other websites.

p.s. I've seen a lot of myself on this forum, it's kinda weird. the unknown celebrity.

misterjover
05-02-2008, 05:19 AM
I've been in lots of bb vids, to name a few of my past collaborations;

CALIMG
Isabella Sinclaire
Mistress Gemini
Syren Productions
Men In Pain

had several of my own websites;
two were selling self produced content.
one was a link hub, a compilation of links to all known bb sites, and rated with a system of pictures depicting balls in varying degrees of damage (from 1-5)

and various other content filler for other websites.

p.s. I've seen a lot of myself on this forum, it's kinda weird. the unknown celebrity.

Any pics or links to pics?

Thx!