PDA

View Full Version : help with busting techniques

sensetiveballedboy
04-26-2008, 01:51 AM
so im brand new here and first thread i want some advice. so my girlfriend likes to tie me up :iluvu: and ive gotten her to start busting me but she doesnt squeeze very hard (at least not by my standards) so im wondering if you guys have any suggestions about how to maximize my pain, ways for her to hold or squeeze, mabye even how best to use an elastic to get them better busted, any help is appreiated, thanks:)

Dernholm
04-26-2008, 02:17 AM
Have her slap your balls a few times before squeezing, it should amplify the effect so you'll feel the squeeze better, since your balls will be more tender.

pulleddown
04-27-2008, 09:16 AM
That is what we do. We call it "warming up"

mgablea
04-28-2008, 11:09 AM
You're lucky to have GF willing to be so aggressive. A lot of us are waiting for pointers on getting our wives and GF's to do more to us.
Try wearing shorts and no underwear and then have her stick her feet in the leg holes and mash on your balls. Maybe she'll get a little more aggresive and mash your bits harder.

sensetiveballedboy
04-28-2008, 04:20 PM
of course theres the common problem of her being afraid to really hurt me, ive been thinking of saying that it doesnt really hurt, its just really intense so it just SEEMS that it hurts. think itll work?

Dernholm
04-29-2008, 03:16 AM
Well, I think it's really dumb to try to dupe her into doing it. Also, I'm sure she isn't that stupid.

Hokkaido
04-29-2008, 06:25 AM
She must hold her hand like grabbing a gun and squeezing the trigger . Becouse there is no way to escape for te balls when she does this :)

sensetiveballedboy
04-29-2008, 04:18 PM
dernholm, im not really trying to "dupe" her because for me it is more of a really intense feeling then pain, i dont get excited when ever i stub my toe :P, so i wouldnt be lieing or trying to trick her jsut trying to ease her concerns, i hope that that makes what i was trying to say more clear

sensetiveballedboy
04-29-2008, 04:27 PM
thanks for the help so far every one :ibow4u: :) , hokkaido im not sure i quite understand what you mean :P how would that work? also any ideas on tieing my balls so they dont slip out of her grip? ive tryed some hair elastics but id like anytips before i suggest it to her, thanks again :)

One from the Vaults
04-30-2008, 12:21 AM
Best (and simplest) way I know is for her to hold your sac in one hand and punch with the other hand. Keep them right where she wants them, so they can't move when she hits them.

crushee
05-02-2008, 01:34 AM
Try to put your own hands over hers when she (pretends to) squeeze[s] and add a significant amount of pressure. She will feel the pressure and notice that with this enhanced pressure, you do not die nor do you loose your balls.

But don't keep your hand there too long, they may have better to do elsewhere...

sensetiveballedboy
05-03-2008, 09:13 PM
thats a great idea crushee, thanks! :ibow4u: but anyone have any sujestions for tieing my nuts up for maximum effect (my gf likes restraints and tied up stuff).

One from the Vaults
05-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Just whatever you do, make sure not to do it too tightly; you really don't want to restrict bloodflow.