PDA

View Full Version : Help me please, my GF doesnt want to bust my balls anymore :(

bart777
04-27-2008, 05:06 PM
its sad but true...

last night my girlfriend told me she dont get a turn on by bust my balls, and that it feels strange to do it then, and i respect and understand that.

but what should i do now? BB means alot to me, and i dont want make her to bust me if she doesnt like it.

sometimes i do some selfbust, buts its not the same.
i need some busting, can anyone tell me what to do?
and sweden is not a country where its easy to find ballbusters.
but i need someone or something that i cant control by my own will to bust me...

please help me in some way

Bart

slavedickie8
04-27-2008, 07:35 PM
I would ask her why she feels awkward doing it, and if there is anything that you can do to make her feel more comfortable with it. If she still says no, then I would respect her wishes and just self bust.

I WOULDN'T go and look to get busted elsewhere though. If you care about her, you will just respect her wishes and love her like she deserves to be.

I hope this helps :).

Hasta
04-27-2008, 08:23 PM
Dump her like a bad habit.

NakedLunchAgain
04-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Maybe she could get into whispering humiliating, degrading things to you.

Georgie
04-27-2008, 11:50 PM
Just explain how much you enjoy it and I would also try to indulge in one of her fetishes.

Sacktap
04-28-2008, 01:14 AM
just piss her off until she kicks you in the nuts :)

i just tell my g/f to do it in the middle of sex and she hasn't turned me down yet

bart777
04-28-2008, 07:22 AM
I would ask her why she feels awkward doing it, and if there is anything that you can do to make her feel more comfortable with it. If she still says no, then I would respect her wishes and just self bust.

I WOULDN'T go and look to get busted elsewhere though. If you care about her, you will just respect her wishes and love her like she deserves to be.

okey thanks , ill see what i can do :)

One from the Vaults
04-28-2008, 08:14 AM
The Savage Love logic goes that it's the responsibility of everyone in a relationship to see to the sexual satisfaction of their partner. This works itself out in three ways:

1) You must be Good, Giving and Game. That is, try to do everything they want, no matter how weird, at least a couple times. Do your best. If you don't put in an effort to get their rocks off the way they like it, you're a bad lover. Basically.
2) In case of failure of 1), specifically in circumstances where you tried to indulge them but it just wasn't working out, you make it possible for them to get satisfaction elsewhere. That can mean moving it to an open relationship, or only open as far as the fetish is concerned, or allowing professionals only. Whatever you're comfortable with.
3) In case of failure of 2), which means that you tried doing it open but it only caused jealousy, or you just aren't comfortable with that (including professionals), you break up. Don't stay in a relationship where one or both members are going to be sexually unsatisfied.

It's very simple, really. You do this honestly... there are only three possibilities, and it's up to the two of you to work out which one you're going to do. If she won't do it herself, she's got the choice of either saying it's okay for you to get your balls busted by someone else, or you're split. Trust me, it's not worth it otherwise.

Works both ways, too... and only applies to reasonable demands (ie, nothing seriously harmful).

anonymateus
04-28-2008, 10:40 AM
last post seems perfectally logical to me...

dzwitch
04-28-2008, 10:42 AM

May be what he cares is about ballbusting, and if she's not able to provide what he wants, he should gently tell her bye-bye, and look for a new GF willing to do it, that's not disrespect, it is just different interests in life.

Magnum
04-28-2008, 11:27 AM
Heres the way I would appraoch it. I would let her know that for you, ballbusting could be compared to other types of foreplay to others. Like maybe oral sex, anal or even regular sex. For me ballbusting it is more important than sex itself. I don't know why, I'm just wired this way. I didn't just get up one morning and decide to try this, it's been a desire for as long as I can remember. As a matter of fact, I don't look at hot women (any woman really) the way most guys probably do and I think about getting laid. I think about what it would be like to have them bust my balls. This is why growing up it was difficult because while most of my friends talked about scewing other gals I was thinking about getting kicked in the balls by them (then maybe screwing them). It's not a choice I have, it just is. Maybe she can understand that. I told my wife that I would do anything (within reason) for her sexually if she had some fantasy even if it didn't turn me on because I want to please her too. Anyway, hope this helps.

bart777
04-29-2008, 04:49 AM
oh thanks for the advices :)
but now i realised i wont go to another one to bust me.

because the thing is... last night a friend to me followed me home and talked about alots of things, and also i told my big interrest to BB, then she told me that she would like to bite a guy in the dick and some torture to the balls kinda...

and after we have talked a lil about it, i told her she could hurt me if she wanted to. and to a beginning it seemed to she wanted to, but then she didnt do it anyway.
and after she leaved, i feeled so bad and disrespectful to my girlfriend, so i will never ask someone else to bust me, and i love my girlfriend to much to leave her because of this. so i guess i have to talk to her about it, and try to get her into it again.
or else i have to start with selfbust, thats my choise, but i'll keep out updated how it goes ;)

and once again, thanks everybody for your advices :)

Bart

One from the Vaults
04-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Love is easy to replace. I know that sounds ass-backwards, but it's true; we're wired to fall in love. Better to do so with someone you're sexually compatible with.

If BB is important to her, find someone else.

Oh, and it isn't disrespectful to her to get your balls busted elsewhere if you have her permission -- ask her. Say you really want it, and you don't want to leave her, but that it's not fair to ask you to choose between your fetish and your woman, and isn't there a way you can have both?

pungdjur
04-29-2008, 04:02 PM
last night my girlfriend told me she dont get a turn on by bust my balls, and that it feels strange to do it then, Tell her that you don't get turned on by satisfying her needs and that it feels strange to do it then.

Dump her! There's lots of Swedish women who enjoy busting balls, trust me!

Sack-attack
04-30-2008, 01:32 AM
Hi Bart777

I've just come back from my first ever trip to Sweden and denmark and boy are the girls there sexy. Can't understand a word though.

I'm sure you could find a new girlfriend to bust you if you look in the right places, some girls are realy kinky. However if you really love yor g/f then maybe you will just have to satisfy yourself with fantasy.

I myself have never been busted by a girl and maybe never will. I'm not even sure I would want to share something like this with someone who is supposed to respect you.