PDA

View Full Version : Penis crushing?

thumpskin
04-29-2008, 04:33 PM
This pic isn't a great example. I have another pic that shows what I want but it's too large. I read a story(a few stories actually) about women having sex with men, and using their vaginal muscles to ultimately destroy the man's penis. It's so hard to find art of this for obvious reasons. Does anyone share this interest.

gopballbuster
04-29-2008, 05:16 PM
Sounds kind of hot actually. Shows female domination in the making more life. Seems like women control who gets life in a way.

agoknee
04-30-2008, 05:38 AM
Sounds similar to "vagina dentata" where a woman's vagina is filled with teeth...

uspsfanalan
05-01-2008, 08:06 PM
I'm not into it, but if I come across some I'll post it for you.

crushee
05-01-2008, 10:30 PM
Hello,

I remember having read a story about spying, many years ago (in the 70s or 80s) where a female secret agent used her vaginal muscles to tear off a male enemy's penis...
A far as I remember, the book collection was named "OSSEX" and books could easily be found in railway station bookshops. I had bought them in French, but, as far as I remember, they were translated from american English.

Different, but still related: I have read elsewhere and more recently that Asian females where the best at using their PC muscles...

Hoping to have added to the debate...

Chaser44
05-08-2008, 08:09 AM
The whole thing sounds somewhat strange but also interesting. I don't think it would be possible to tear of a penis like that but I'd expect it to be a intense feeling if she tries too.