PDA

View Full Version : Reaction

One from the Vaults
05-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Why are there so many videos where the guy takes punishment to his balls but doesn't react? Seems kind of pointless... like the whole appeal of the fetish is how intense the pain is, and yet here we've got all these images of guys getting kicked hard and not showing any pain. Wtf?

Does it actually hurt them that little?

crush
05-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Well,
It may hurt quite a bit, but as a pain puppy, I can tell you it may take a lot more to get a "reaction" even though there is a lot of pain.

I now make a point to react for Mrs Crush, since she didn't feel she was getting any feedback..but she knows that my limits are higher and she'll push 'em eventually.

kickme000
05-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Does it actually hurt them that little?

Knacker's who ran the Aussie Ballbusting site said getting kneed, kicked hard in the nuts doesn't hurt. He has a pretty well known video where he's kneed until he bleeds and he doesn't even go down. Only squeezing hurts he said.

drkwolf222
05-02-2008, 11:01 AM
I agree so many videos are lacking in the reaction and Role play i would love to see but my fetish is very rarely if ever properly portrayed. ( aggressive captive male, evil wicked female.) most videos have men that whimper and cry and thank the mistresses for the treatment ... just once i would love to see a guy threaten to get loose or call out profanities.

But most femdom sites prefer docile men that are truly submissive and cant even play the aggressive warrior that has been captured.

just once i would love to see a NON wrestling Power struggle where a man fights and groans and yells and pulls at his bonds while the woman slowly breaks his spirit.

not just some simpering squeaky voiced sub that thanks his mistress for the flogging and ( in a simpering non excited tone ) cries no no stop .

Su0
05-02-2008, 12:03 PM
I'd rather see one kick with a good reaction from both the girl and man than 100 kicks without. So yeah, videos with incompetent men are pretty pointless and even annoying. It really takes the whole point of ballbusting atleast for me if the bustees are some super men who can't be hurted at all.. Why kick there then? :)

One from the Vaults
05-02-2008, 02:16 PM
I agree so many videos are lacking in the reaction and Role play i would love to see but my fetish is very rarely if ever properly portrayed. ( aggressive captive male, evil wicked female.) most videos have men that whimper and cry and thank the mistresses for the treatment ... just once i would love to see a guy threaten to get loose or call out profanities.

But most femdom sites prefer docile men that are truly submissive and cant even play the aggressive warrior that has been captured.

just once i would love to see a NON wrestling Power struggle where a man fights and groans and yells and pulls at his bonds while the woman slowly breaks his spirit.

not just some simpering squeaky voiced sub that thanks his mistress for the flogging and ( in a simpering non excited tone ) cries no no stop .
I agree. I'm all about fighting back -- probably because I'm a switch; I don't care who ends up dominating who, as long as it's actual domination. Like, both try to hurt/tie up the other, and once tied up try to escape. That's the appeal of the nutshot to me: that a guy can be bigger, stronger and more aggressive... but the woman can win anyway by exploiting his balls. If he just sits there and takes abuse, the power dynamic is totally shot.

Not that fighting is the only way for it to work. Sexually charged challenges and the like are great... like he loses a bet so she gets to kick him in the balls, allows for great anticipation and buildup. Or CB/BB competitions, like taking turns punching each other... very hot.

In all of these, though, the bust is being anticipated as something scary and powerful, not the kind of thing you just let somebody do over and over without caring.