PDA

View Full Version : Getting hit hard repeatedly in the balls once you start to cum.

Snot
05-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Sup

My wife and I have been doing this tease and denial thing where she gives me a blow job until I am about to cum then she stops and I eat her out untill she gets off. The she sucks on my some more and keeps me on the edge of cumming for as long as it took me to get her off.

The bet was that I could last a month but its only been a week and I am loosing my mind.

She said she would let me get off tonight if she got to ruin my orgasm by repeatedly punching my in the balls as soon as I start to cum.

I just wonder if you guys think I should just wait 3 more weeks or if I should take her up on it?

Would I enjoy it at all?

Thanks for the advice.

dzwitch
05-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Sup

I just wonder if you guys think I should just wait 3 more weeks or if I should take her up on it?

Would I enjoy it at all?

Thanks for the advice.

Let her punch your balls and prepare a webcam. then use some codecs to reduce the size of the film, and put it on Rapidshare!

moosh
05-02-2008, 05:13 PM
I think if you like BB (as a reality, not just a fantasy), then you would like it...

Sounds hot to me.

Alternatively, just have a wank ffs.

Silvan321
05-02-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm guessing that if your on this forum that you obviously enjoy BB or the idea of is so how can this be a bad thing? Actually, my gf and I do this all the time. For me it intensifies the orgasm rather than ruining it. Guess it's just preference. Best of luck

Snot
05-03-2008, 12:05 AM
I'm guessing that if your on this forum that you obviously enjoy BB or the idea of is so how can this be a bad thing? Actually, my gf and I do this all the time. For me it intensifies the orgasm rather than ruining it. Guess it's just preference. Best of luck

Thanks thats kinda what I wanted to know.

It was really really painful I loved it. The bad part is that there was some communication issues and when I told her I was about to cum she let go and instantly started hitting me in the balls. I need like half a stroke and I would have been there. I am even hornier than before but thats the fun of it. I didn't tell her that I didn't cum.

I might try to get some of our stuff on camera but its mostly just something we decide to do that moment.

Hotdog
05-03-2008, 12:06 AM
My wife every Wednesday night makes me JO & edge with salt & pepper & lube(hot & scratchy) at least 10 times as it gets harder to edge & then with rope around balls pulls & slaps them till I cum very hard

jds
05-03-2008, 08:01 AM
What do you put in the lube hot dog? Why? Sounds like a great night!

Magnum
05-03-2008, 12:52 PM
Many times I finish myself off so my wife can kick or squeezemy balls really hard as I am cumming. Lately though I have been sitting on the floor with a step stool in front of me. I lay my balls on the stool and my wife stands on my balls and totally crushes them under her foot while I JO. As I am about to cum she will jump a little or thrust her foot to crush my balls even further. As soon as I finish I'm screaming for her to get off of my flatened balls. She takes her time of course.

Takkyuu_tama
05-04-2008, 08:06 AM
I waited...34 days to cum last fall, with almost daily edging and ball beatings. When I finally blew my load (with permission) I was wearing nipple clamps and crushing my balls in a press...after over three thousand hard ball hits that day alone.

...I actually want to do it all again... >_<

misterjover
05-04-2008, 11:19 PM
I waited...34 days to cum last fall, with almost daily edging and ball beatings. When I finally blew my load (with permission) I was wearing nipple clamps and crushing my balls in a press...after over three thousand hard ball hits that day alone.

...I actually want to do it all again... >_<

Wow. I'm impressed by your fortitude and self control!

I wouldn't last a day.

:thumbup

squeezednuts272
05-05-2008, 11:09 AM
One of my favorite things is having my balls squeezed, punched, or kicked just before i cum. i prefer an extremely hard squeeze with some twisting but enjoy the other two also.

frostbyte252252
05-05-2008, 02:15 PM
I would not last a day either >.>

Hasta
05-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Squeezed, those are my favorite things too... It is hard to find a girl who has the right timing some times but it is worth it when you do.

tha1gun
05-05-2008, 08:30 PM
I don't think I could do it, lol.

misterjover
05-07-2008, 11:26 PM
One of my favorite things is having my balls squeezed, punched, or kicked just before i cum. i prefer an extremely hard squeeze with some twisting but enjoy the other two also.

Actually, that's quite a thrill! I enjoy getting bitten, kicked, punched, and squeezed while ejaculating. It's an exciting experience to say the least.

:jumpsmile