PDA

View Full Version : GF may be into bb

average_joe
05-04-2008, 01:01 AM
This has probably been discussed before, so if there's another thread I can be redirected to, that'd be fine.

So, I'm seeing this girl and she seems to be into bb. We've been dating for quite a while and she has a knack for teasingly threatening me with it, but never does anything.

I enjoy cbt and want her to bust me, so does anyone know what's the best way to ask if she's into it without me sounding awkward? I've been wanting to proposition her to do some bb, but don't know how to say it.

Any suggestions?

dzwitch
05-04-2008, 06:16 AM
Any suggestions?

Yes, read my thread about it (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4996).

smartty
05-04-2008, 08:40 AM
what i did was say to my gf do you think that one kick to the nuts can bring a guy to the ground and she said yep then i said well i recon your wrong it takes about 6 or 7 she said no way so i said id bet her 100buck she couldent bring me down in one kick and to make it interesting ill give u 50 if it takes 2 or 25 if it takes 3 if it takes 4 then u owe me 25 if it takes 5 u ow me 50 and if i take more than 6 then u ow me 100 bucks well it only took 3 and it as great

dzwitch
05-04-2008, 09:08 AM
what i did was say to my gf do you think that one kick to the nuts can bring a guy to the ground and she said yep then i said well i recon your wrong it takes about 6 or 7 she said no way so i said id bet her 100buck she couldent bring me down in one kick and to make it interesting ill give u 50 if it takes 2 or 25 if it takes 3 if it takes 4 then u owe me 25 if it takes 5 u ow me 50 and if i take more than 6 then u ow me 100 bucks well it only took 3 and it as great

You're lucky, man! that's the kind of things women use to reject, and the kind of things that make them feel that you're a perverted guy: so If she had no problem to do that, she must really be into BB!!!

However I wouldn't recommend anybody to start talking about bb in that way: 80% will say NO, and you will have no more chances to talk about it. Usually, women do not like to accept money for that kind of propposals, you know... they think money + sexual related activities = wh***

bigsqueeze
05-10-2008, 07:20 PM
with my ex i just asked her to try squeezing when doing other things then made sure she knew i liked it and went from there said try little taps in after a few weeks it was full on kicks