PDA

View Full Version : My GF says she wants to BB

tha1gun
05-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Should I let her? If I do, what are some "techniques" that are good for beginners?

Georgie
05-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Some light squeezing or slapping to start things off, then move to kicks and knees, then you can go wherever you want.

Chaser44
05-08-2008, 08:45 AM
let her be your dome and be suprised what she does. Just decide on some kind of safe word.

gopballbuster
05-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Make sure you have a safe word. You're a very lucky man!

Tanya
05-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Make sure you have a safe word. You're a very lucky man!

What is the safe word?

Keo77
05-10-2008, 01:20 PM
What is the safe word?

Tanya,

A safe word is a codeword or phrase which are usually used in BDSM to signify that a submissive wishes to take a break, usually due to reaching a pain threashhold or if a submissive feels they are entering into a situation they are uncomfortable in!

Generally a safeword will be discussed before begginning play to avoid confusion.

Safewords will usually be easily indetifyable as it would not be something a submissive would usually say such as: "Red", "Goffer" or "Grapefruit" ect

Personally I have never really found safewords to be neccessary with any of the girls I enjoy BB sessions with as they will usually just ask me if I would like them to go harder after each kick, knee ect or just to shout something like "easy tiger" if I feel they're going a lick rough on my chestnuts! Lol:D

linklierok
05-10-2008, 01:21 PM
What is the safe word?

Its just something you set up as a couple that means "i'm not role playing anymore, i legitimately want to stop doing this".

My suggestion would be have her dress up super-sexy, and then tease you but in a mean way, suggesting you dont deserve her unless you let her hurt you, etc. Just my personal opinion, i really love that sort of thing.

Like one time my wife was being a real tease about giving me oral while she was being femdom with me, which was really unusual. But she did it so cute and sweet, she set me up so i'd agree to let her stick a needle in my ball if she went down on me. Well, I had been drinking, and she was being so hot about it, i agreed. She insisted needle first, and after i agreed she stuck one all the way through.

After that, she went down on me, for like 10 seconds. :D She said it was never part of the bargain how long she would do it for.

Naturally this is way to advanced to a beginner, but the cruel irony of it drove me wild, and it was early in my doing things with my wife.

Hope you enjoy getting into it.

Edit: In my opinion if you're in a serious long-term relationship with a woman who isi nto BB, and who is hardcore about it, safewords are VERY necessary. :)

tha1gun
05-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Thanks for all the tips!

gopballbuster
05-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Thanks for all the tips!
No problem, good luck!

FNMikey
05-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Should I let her? If I do, what are some "techniques" that are good for beginners?
Sorry, but seems like a strange question for someone who has found his way to this forum. Go for it , dude. You know you want it !!

Magnum
05-11-2008, 12:42 PM
My safe word is MERCY!!!!!

amberstone117
05-12-2008, 12:51 AM
Yeah let her tie you down and see what happens. Im sure with your balls on display she can think of something!

mgablea
05-12-2008, 11:53 AM
You are one lucky guy. Could you share how she became interested?
Thanks