PDA

View Full Version : Pain in reality

Fuego
05-06-2008, 05:28 AM
Hello forummembers,

I had my 4th ballbusting session yesterday. I went to a professional domme who is quite experienced in ballbusting. The first three sessions were extremely soft, mostly because I was too nervous and chickend out. They were with different women, all amateurs.

I really wanted to know how a very hard kick felt, so I asked the mistress to kick me real hard. We agreed on just one kick, but since it did not really hurt she tried many times with her bare feet, with boots and me in several positions. (hands tied behind my back, on all fours and with a spreader between my legs).

The odd thing is that it hurt, but just for a couple of seconds. Not exactly the pain I expected (laying on the floor for minutes, grasping for air....). We tried everything to make it hurt. She used her knees about ten times. In the end she kicked me with full force - but still no lasting pain.

I'n not looking for reactions as "you must have balls of steel". I expected extreme pain that would last for hours. Is this normal? Can the pain differ in such a way between people?

I find my dentist using her drill far more painfull than ballbusting. Although she is handsome, such pain is no fetish of mine ;)

velvetfog
05-06-2008, 08:15 AM
When the pain is non-sensual and when it is unexpected, you will definitely feel it. I suggest you seek out a domme that is truly sadistic. She will rock your world. Or maybe you have balls of steel.

Magnum
05-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Unfortunately I suffer from the same problem. My balls used to be much more sensative but in he last 3 or 4 years they have become much less sensative. it sucks because I liked the gut twisting ball pain I used to get. I a little worried that my wife might actually rupture one of my balls eventually because I have her add most of her weight on one ball when she stands on them because it only starts to really hurt at that point. You all will be the first to know it she does ever pop one, well the hospital staff will probably know first then you all.

daradles
05-06-2008, 12:18 PM
Well, start filming, Magnum. Just in case.

dzwitch
05-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Some people in oriental countries are trained to handle strong kicks, so I suppose balls get less sensitive as you train them by kicking and squeezing... anyway, were you drunk that day? You know, alcohol is a powerful anesthetic.

gopballbuster
05-06-2008, 03:38 PM
You know, alcohol is a powerful anesthetic.
So very true

MRK08
05-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Almost a year ago I had a ballbusting session with a mistress in Amsterdam ( check out abondancewrestling.com girl named Tiffany).
Her first kick was not extremly hard but so rightly placed is was down for minutes, out of breath and experienced that sickening feeling like yo uhave to vomit.We both agreed we would not continue the session.Even the day after I had this strange "stomace-pain"in my lowe abdomen.
So you can imagine how much it would hurt if she kicked me full force...

Fuego
05-07-2008, 05:43 AM
I was completely sober at the time. I've been interested in ballbusting for so many years and felt the urge to do it for real this time. After seeing all these movies and pictures for years I thought the experience would be different. Perhaps the attractive part of femaledom.com is that all parties always seem to have fun. That differs a lot from a professional mistress with a whatever-attitude. I should give Tiffany a try too I guess :)

Dernholm
05-09-2008, 05:15 AM
You most likely have your nerves or spine damaged in some way. If you can feel normal pain normally, but not ballbusting, that is. Have you tried inflicting pain on yourself? That's a good way to test it, since you know yourself the best how the pain should arise.