PDA

View Full Version : Sample Photos from Weekend's Ballbusting Scenes

misterjover
05-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Hey folks! I posted up a couple sample photos on my blog. We shot a couple scenes, and they each involved ballbusting, grabbing, punching, ****** masturbation on feet, and **********! lol I know that's alot to swallow, but we shot rather efficiently and had a ton of fun.

Ballbusting Photos (http://www.ultimaentertainment.com/adult-movies-producer-blog) Blog

mdguy23
05-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Sounds great! I looked at your models web site and noticed that the first pics I saw of her really didn't do her justice, she's real hot! When and how do we see the results of your shoot??

gopballbuster
05-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Great pictures, very hot girls. Thanks for sharing!

misterjover
05-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Thanks guys! I will be editing and authoring the DVD after the scenes are all done. I'll use 4 girls with 8 different scenarios or scenes.

This weekend, I'll be shooting Sasha Hollander (http://www.ultimadvd.com) in a couple scenes.

She's a total babe, and she will deliver some wicked kicks, punches, and testicle squeezing!

A couple of members of the LA ballbusting group will be there, and I will post samples early this coming week.

:wooow

daradles
05-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Sounds great! The photos you threw up on the blog look pretty hot! Any chance when you're filming the Sasha scenes, we could get a little buttcrushing in on top of the punching, kicking, and squeezing? There's a couple of us here in the forum who would love to see this makes it's way into more videos.

Either way, thanks for your time and effort, and keep up the good work.

misterjover
05-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Sounds great! The photos you threw up on the blog look pretty hot! Any chance when you're filming the Sasha scenes, we could get a little buttcrushing in on top of the punching, kicking, and squeezing? There's a couple of us here in the forum who would love to see this makes it's way into more videos.

Either way, thanks for your time and effort, and keep up the good work.

That's an awesome suggestion! Buttcrushing is hot!!

I will definitely add in some buttcrushing into the mix, and photos of that with you! Thanks for the input!

Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

One from the Vaults
05-09-2008, 01:18 AM
Re: suggestions

I really like the playful side of BB, like it's more about the things surrounding the pain than the pain itself. So different ways to build the anticipation... challenges for how much he can take, for instance ("I'm tough, I wouldn't go down that easy." "What'll you bet I can't have you on the ground in one kick?" "If I go down, you can do whatever you want to my balls for 10 minutes. If I don't, you've got to suck my cock." and then of course he goes down)... or some threatening, insulting talk before she even does anything to him ("Women are the stronger sex anyway, silly." "Since when?" "Since we didn't have balls" and just then she either gives him a low blow, or feints it and laughs at his frightened overreaction)

daradles
05-09-2008, 02:18 AM
Glad you're into to it, Misterjover. Hope your StuntCocks feel the same way, but maybe it's hotter if they aren't. I think it's fairly well known that ballbusting seems to fall into three catagories; kicking, punching, and improvised weapons. So, what it comes down to is some of the most feminine parts of they body; the ass, the breasts, and the mouth are almost completely forgotten. You already have some good looking models, and you seem confidant in your performers, but if you really want to carve your niche, find a way to integrate all of these into your ballbusting videos. Some ballbiting, buttcrushing, teasing then squeezing with the boobs. All of these could be used arouse and destroy.

Just a thought.

One from the Vaults
05-09-2008, 01:16 PM
I can't imagine squeezing with breasts would work, like at all. Too much give. In order to apply enough pressure to hurt him, she'd be in a lot more pain.