PDA

View Full Version : Real Life Experiences from men and women

secretfetish
05-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Would love to hear stories where a woman had to ballbust due to a man being a jerk or pushy. Also from men who have been ballbusted because they didnt know where to draw the line.

Ex. man get his balls squeezed at the bar while being drunk by a woman who decided to teach him a lesson.

PS- Any NY women on here into ballbusting???????????

bbbb
05-10-2008, 08:20 PM
OK, here's one from back in my schools days...

Short story. I fancied a girl, who we'll refer to as Debs, and although I liked her a lot, I made fun of her and as you worded it above, acted like a jerk around her.

On one such occasion, I must've struck a raw nerve with a friend of hers who was by side as I made a mockery of her petite breasts in front of a friend of mine. I didn't realise it was coming until it was too late.

What happened, was her friend was stood by her side, but my eyes were fixed on Debs. Her friend clearly realised I'd overstepped boundaries, realised that Debs wouldn't stand up for herself and so took matters into her own hands, or feet as it would be better described.

She sent her foot out towards me at lightning speed and planted her foot squarely in my balls. Although this was nowhere close to my first experience (I'd been nailed for many years already, having mastered the art of pissing women off to the extent they'd nail me), it was the most devestating I'd thus far experienced.

The wind was knocked out of me and I literally couldn't breathe, my eyes rolled, the Earth moved (shook) and I lost all composure. I went from a tall teenage lad with broad-shoulders, to a quivering wreck in less than a matter of seconds. I lost my balance, keeled over onto the fall and fell in the faetal position. I remiained there a few minutes trying desperately to breathe.

The most embaressing side of this, was a grin had spread across my face that I could not control nor remove. The pain was unbearable, I felt sick, had sweat some and could not breathe nor move, aside from shaking.

After a few minutes of laying there with little tears coming out of my eyes against my will, a grin like that of a Cheshire cat and a composure of a crippled body, I finally began breathing and bodily functions resumed normality. Finally, I was able to remove the grin from my face.

It was actually quite scarey, because the girl in question was practically half my height yet had floored me for minutes with next to nothing in terms of effort on her part.

Some of me was in heaven, some of me was in hell.

One thing thouhg, although I fancied that girl something rotten from thereon (and still Debs too, in the hopes that she'd learned from her friend what to do to me in future), I NEVER made of fun of Debs ever agian, I was genuinely too scared to even contemplate it.

skipperbob
05-11-2008, 10:23 AM
I always knew I liked ballbusting so I was always deliberately trying to get girls to kick me so it wasn't a surprise but the best real busting I ever saw was when I was driving cab to help ends meet in college. I was sent to pick up a fare at this really seedy bar and out came this big hulk of a guy, obviously drunk and there was this older woman, wearing a dress, pulling him along. He didn't want to come and I heard her say - "You dumb bastard - you do what I tell you!" and she gave him a big kick right in his balls! He let out a shocked grunt and she carefully aimed and nailed him several more times right between the legs with her foot! I'll never forget the sound her foot made catching him flush on his crotch and the pitiful grunts he made from each kick! He finally slumped to the pavement and she stood there screaming at him and when he finally started to get, mumbling how sorry he was she helped him up and then drove her knee up into his balls and he collapsed, retching in agony! She looked down at him and said something like "You ain't gettin nothing tonight pig!" and she climbed in my cab. As I took her to her apartment I had a massive hard on just thinking about what I had seen and I wanted so bad to tell her I wanted to be kicked too but I was afraid of her! It's one thing to get busted and another to be ruined for life! It was the best real busting I ever saw!

secretfetish
05-12-2008, 02:54 PM
What did this older lady look like? Older women that balbust turn me on

skipperbob
05-13-2008, 09:40 AM
She was probably in her early forties with blond hair and she wore a lot of make up. She was not a big woman but seemed pretty strong and she obviously knew how to put a man in his place! Had many fantasies about her kicking me but after what I had seen I was always afraid to ask!:(

darthsidius
05-14-2008, 05:25 AM
Skipper Bob a great story !!!.

Racquelle
05-14-2008, 09:35 AM
I love torturing a nice set of gonads - and a swift kick is the icing on the cake. I have simply never understood why a man would WANT me to. They do, and I love it. I just don't understand why.:p

One from the Vaults
05-14-2008, 02:28 PM
I love torturing a nice set of gonads - and a swift kick is the icing on the cake. I have simply never understood why a man would WANT me to. They do, and I love it. I just don't understand why.:pIt's about the power dynamic. Lots of people (both men and women) like to be dominated, and being dominated using the very symbol of our masculinity makes it even more potent.

and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind you torturing mine a little.

secretfetish
05-15-2008, 09:16 AM
Its ironic yet exciting how a woman can gain control and is stronger by focusing on a male's balls.

Are there any stories where a woman knew exactly how to hurt and torture a man while at the same time being excited out there?

Also love women that know self defense and use knees,kicks, and especially grabs.

Transliteration
06-27-2008, 11:17 AM
some girls are squimish about ballbusting. they simply cannot inflict pain. i want my gf to bust me. she would love to please me, but can't. how do i get her to bust me, if the thought of pain makes her uneasy?

gopballbustеr2
06-27-2008, 11:49 AM
some girls are squimish about ballbusting. they simply cannot inflict pain. i want my gf to bust me. she would love to please me, but can't. how do i get her to bust me, if the thought of pain makes her uneasy?

Get a new girlfriend.

squeezednuts272
06-27-2008, 12:41 PM
True story from a few weeks ago. It is currently very hot and humid where I live. I went to the local gas station (where a girl i know works) to get a pack of smokes. My friend is a 5 foot tall girl that is a little thick with pretty big tits. She was sitting on the floor putting away some kind of candy which gave me a perfect vantage to see down her tank top. She wasnt wearing a bra for some reason so her tits were kind of jiggling around when i put my finger in between her cleavage and pulled her shirt out a little to see the goods. I have seen this girl completely naked numerous times (she likes to party) so i didn't think anything of it. She knocked my hand away and stood up. I looked away for 1 second when the next thing i know i have been kicked in the balls harder than i have ever been kicked (maybe because i wasnt expecting it). I immediately dropped to the floor. She immediately appoligized but i assured her everything was OK. Didnt have the balls to tell her i enjoyed it.

Transliteration
06-29-2008, 07:38 AM
Or i should try getting an additional girlfriend. if first girlfriend gets pissed off enough, she might finally give me the kick in the nuts

secretfetish
06-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Pretend the reason being is that you want to teach her self-defense. Go through different scenarios where she has to attack your balls. She'll think your just teaching her and at the same time you can enjoy the pleasures.

Good luck!!

gary198
07-01-2008, 06:22 AM
laser engraver (http://www.rabbitlaser.com)laser engraving machine (http://www.rabbitlaser.com)

Can it engrave SPAM on each of your testicles? Show me a pic of that, then maybe I will click on your link.

gopballbustеr2
07-01-2008, 06:52 AM
Can it engrave SPAM on each of your testicles? Show me a pic of that, then maybe I will click on your link.

Referral links would have to be engraved on his sack as well.