PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting bets

vasiljevic
05-12-2008, 10:07 AM
What are the best ballbusting-related bets that you have experienced? Or heard of?

vlad_Drakulav
05-13-2008, 07:37 AM
bets...none PERSONALLY, though apparently there was a radio-sponsored competition where blokes would get $150 bucks or something for taking a kick. Cant remember where / when it was. Then there are a few game shows in japan which you could say are BB related, if they count as anything close to a "bet" situation.

frostbyte252252
05-13-2008, 06:24 PM
Seeing as you can lose your testicals doing something like that (if they werent professional) that would be a bad idea. Testicals can rupture with a hard kick in the right spot (happens more when the guy has clothes on)

Takkyuu_tama
05-13-2008, 10:19 PM
This is a little different, but...last fall I was ordered to smack my balls a thousand times, and see how long it would take. I guessed about ten minutes. I finished a lot sooner, so she told me to beat them another thousand times, within five minutes, or my cock would be locked up for a week (!!). I finished those and she gave me 4 minutes for the next thousand. Finally she gave me four minutes to smash my nuts very hard two hundred times. It ached like crazy but I kept going...
but I finished exactly one second late. She told me to take my hands off my cock and lock it in the chastity cage immediately. I didn't get to touch it for a week, just like she said. :cryingblu

One from the Vaults
05-14-2008, 02:46 PM
Doesn't it take the point out of it to keep moving the goalposts like that? Like, no matter what you did, eventually you'd fail...

Takkyuu_tama
05-14-2008, 08:30 PM
well...the challenge kept going up, and...I wanted more. Actually she was done after those three thousand bashes, but I was still horny (was still not allowed to cum yet)
I really thought I would make the last ones in time, too, but...lost track =/

vasiljevic
05-31-2008, 06:06 PM
Well I probably expressed myself wrong. Sorry, not native englishman.

I meant some kind of games or competitions rather than bets. Any unusual ones...

shorty-p
05-31-2008, 07:29 PM
My wife needed some extra cash so I told her I would give her 100 bux if she could put me down with one kick. If I didn't go down she could try again but the offer went down to 80 bux, then 60 if she still couldn't do it and so on. Long story short, she got her 100 bux with no problem and I had very tender nuts for a couple of days. :iluvu:

tedkord
06-07-2008, 10:37 AM
Spam!

this post is in need of moderation