PDA

View Full Version : How to start BB in a relationship?

rufu630
05-13-2008, 01:45 PM
Hey, I was curious how to start ballbusting with my girlfriend but make her feel comfortable? She doesn't know I'm into it and I don't know how to bring the subject up...

curmudgeon
05-13-2008, 01:59 PM
This is a subject covered many times on this forum, and unfortunately it is one of the most on relevent and least likely to go away. I think that it is best to be honest and upfront. To get the conversation started try watching a program like real sex, and then just ask if there is anything that she finds to be a turnon. Most women will be somewhat relunctant to just blurt out what they want. To put her at ease, confess to her that you get turned on by women playing kinda rough with your balls. If you are sincere and polite about it even if you don't ask her to do it then, she will think about it until the time comes that she will have to try it out.

One from the Vaults
05-13-2008, 04:09 PM
The method that most people here seem to find most effective is to, during sex, ask her to slap your balls a little. She'll do it way too soft at first, but once she finds out that you like it, she'll get more comfortable and do it harder. If she enjoys it herself, you can start working in other things, but it's not for everyone... some girls simply don't like inflicting pain.

gopballbuster
05-13-2008, 04:24 PM
The method that most people here seem to find most effective is to, during sex, ask her to slap your balls a little. She'll do it way too soft at first, but once she finds out that you like it, she'll get more comfortable and do it harder. If she enjoys it herself, you can start working in other things, but it's not for everyone... some girls simply don't like inflicting pain.
That's true, I've only had one girlfriend who did not want to do any bb, so most women will do some bb.

anonymateus
05-13-2008, 05:07 PM
In my cases I allways (well, it only happened two times yet) like put her hands on my ballls during foreplay and make her understand that I would like her to play with it (either by saying or by body language). She won't do it hard at first, but in time you can ask her to do it harder or just squeeze her hand with your hand, it works better if she is very turned on. This is how the subject comes up... then if you feel confortable with her you can slowly tell her that you like to feel pain, that it arouses you, etc.
I never tried slapping as an intro, but it seem a lot harsher than a gentle squeeze... what do you think?

Pupuce
05-14-2008, 04:54 AM
The "put your hands and squeeze" tips is the better afaik. I've read a poll made on like 1000+ men, asking if they liked to get their nuts squeezed. The poll wasn't just that question, it was that plus at different moments off the act. Iirc, it was like 30-40% before and during the act, and almost 80% just before and during climax.

Soo .. by starting with the "squeeze them a lil bit", you won't look weird. It gives hints, but if the girl looks relunctant, or seems to think things like "oh that's too kinky" and so on (I don't know about other culture, but in France most "male" fetishes are considered by women as perverted :S), you can act the "that's just massage, every man loves that" guy. You can also try to explain her; after all, every girl loves to get her tits or ass cheeks squeezed. I've yet to find a girl to answer that.

But in fact, from my experience and what you can read here and there, most girls will like. :) Good luck mate.

Tanya
05-15-2008, 11:59 AM
I don't see what is the problem. I got started by doing balls massage and it just grew from there. I think most guys are just to shy to encourage us to play with their balls. Whats the big deal with that? All of my girlfriends love to play with balls.

Of course, if you start out by making a big deal about having millions of pics & movies about BB on your PC and spending hours looking on the net for it and the only way you wan to play is with BB then of course any woman is going to think you wierdo

mvp
05-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Tanya did you ever do harder bb before ?

gopballbuster
05-15-2008, 04:23 PM
Tanya did you ever do harder bb before ?
I sure hope so!

exstudent
05-15-2008, 04:40 PM
I'm not sure why people have trouble with this. All my girlfriends have loved it. Most girls tell pretty quick that I love my balls played with. Then I just ask them to be more rough. Then it's not long before they they try slapping and squeezing. A few times after that you can ask about being kicked. Maybe ask about it in a curious way at first.

OMB
05-16-2008, 05:42 AM
Next time she asks you "Do I look fat in this", say "yes"

gopballbuster
05-16-2008, 10:39 PM
That's actually a good idea. Well done, sir.

lurkerjoe
05-17-2008, 04:09 AM
The only down side...she'll be so mad it may be your first and last ball bust!:(

misterjover
05-17-2008, 10:24 AM
In any new relationship, it's always wise to start with small steps so that your girlfriend will slowly begin understanding and getting used to your preferences.

Small steps such as light squeezing.... then nibbling, then biting... then punching then kicking and kneeing... etc.

Once you get to know her better in bed use some knifeplay or anything else that might get you going.

Manny
05-17-2008, 02:28 PM
I made the trick to lead the hand of my girlfriend with my hands down to my balls and let her squeeze them. She recognized that and made it on their own. After a while she squeezed harder and tried to slap. That's how far we are... we began last week with this kind of fetish. I think I'm on a good way.
:jumpsmile Sorry for my bad English. Didn't practice it for a very long time....:o

turok7870
05-18-2008, 01:25 PM
I was lucky - it was easy in my relationship. She likes to lay next to me and put one leg on top of me. One time she caught me with her knee. She apologized - I told her not to - that I enjoyed it and asked if she'd do it again.

That was 8 years ago... now hardly a day goes by that I don't get at least a couple of knees (my favorite). Sometimes when it's that week of the month she'll either knee me or use some nice shoes to bring me pleasure since we can't go further.

If I were to give one bit of advice - it would be honesty. If you're in a good enough relationship that you can see it lasting more than a couple of weeks and you're intimate with her - there should be no problem. If you're not going to be in a long term relationship - then there is nothing to lose in asking. You'd be best off to take her feelings into consideration and ask if there's anything you can do to make her feel better - or a fantasy of hers. If she's responsive - then you can either bring yours up... or better yet - she might ask. Simple kicks, grabs, and knees would be easier to bring up as opposed to more extreme things like knives though.