PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas ballbusting opportunities available May 26-28, 2008

Tamakeri
05-15-2008, 02:14 AM
The Cali Mean Girls team is doing a multi-day ballbusting video shoot in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 26, 27, and 28. If you are an experienced male bustee who will be available in the Las Vegas area for one or more of those days/nights and interested in unpaid participation, please contact me via this forum by PM or by email at models@californiameangirls.com

Video shoots may be day, night, or late night and may include some or all of

studio/hotel room shoots
nightclub or street scene interviews with busting
private ballbusting partyYou and the girls will remain clothed throughout.
No sexual situations or encounters.
You may wear sunglasses, hat, etc. to disguise your appearance, but no masks or hoods.
No cups or pads. No alcohol or drugs. You will be sober.
Valid government picture ID required (which will be copied per 18 USC 2257)
Must sign a model release and injury waiver.

mjovanovich
05-15-2008, 08:57 AM
You forgot to include a free one year membership to your site ;)

Tamakeri
05-15-2008, 09:17 AM
You forgot to include a free one year membership to your site ;)

Ha-ha, actually the guys who work with us all the time do have access to a free subscription if they want it. But some guys who actively participate in ballbusting (myself included) have very little interest in watching videos of people getting busted. I have been offered free memberships many times by other websites and either turned them down, or politely accepted and then never used them. I am a do-er not a watcher, and many of the guys we work with seem to feel the same way.

Tamakeri
05-18-2008, 06:59 PM
anyone? ... anyone? ... Bueller? ... Bueller?

Actually I am pretty surprised that nobody from this forum has inquired on this opportunity, given the number of views and the number of other posts of the "tell me where to go to get kicked" variety that crop up here weekly. Maybe nobody is here from Vegas- but it may be more of a concern for being on camera.

thelantern
05-18-2008, 07:07 PM
anyone? ... anyone? ... Bueller? ... Bueller?

Actually I am pretty surprised that nobody from this forum has inquired on this opportunity, given the number of views and the number of other posts of the "tell me where to go to get kicked" variety that crop up here weekly. Maybe nobody is here from Vegas- but it may be more of a concern for being on camera.If you're ever in the UK, I'll be there. :p

crush
05-18-2008, 07:39 PM
With a little more notice, might have made it. Love Vegas, go there a couple times a year, but calendar already full :(

If you ever get to Florida.....

perfectlyable
05-19-2008, 02:27 AM
lol still waiting for you to come to northern california.

Stockton =D

nuttie
05-19-2008, 07:49 AM
Maybe post pics of the buster and the response might pickup ;)

Datasculpter
05-19-2008, 07:58 AM
If you were in Australia, i'd be there with balls on.

Keep up the good work tho!