PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Lapdances and You...

daradles
05-24-2008, 01:15 PM
Folks who have been skimming the waters here over the past few months may have noticed a slight influx of butt related ballbusting ideas and requests, the Cock and Ball Sitting thread being our base of operations for such thoughts. Well, I thought I'd start a thread for something that any guy may have experienced in his lifetime, even if it wasn't a turn-on at the time; the ballbusting lapdance.

I had my first and second encounter with this last night, so I figure I'll start with the story telling.

Boosted by a stim check and some unexpected financial gains, I made what can only be considered a poor decision. I decided to go to a strip club with a buddy of mine. So we raided a ATM and headed to the closest( and as luck would have it, reasonably priced) strip club; The King of Diamonds. Upon arrival, I was instantly(we hadn't even sat down yet) approached by a sweet looking little blond woman. She seemed more at home in a bake sale than a strip joint, but she certainly knew how to spot a sucker.

"Have you seen my ass?(turns around and shows ass) Well it can be all over you for 10 bucks."

So got my first dance before we even got to a table. The dance was pleasant. She had that wonderfully shaped soft butt that will most likely leave her before she reaches her mid twenties, but for now it's fantastic. The only problem was that she talked too much. Still, not a bad way to start the day.

So I go and find my buddy, order my mandatory overpriced drink, and start checking out the place. It wasn't long before I spotted the tallest stripper I've ever seen. I swear, in her 5 inch heels, she had to be pushing 6'6, easy. She was black, toned, shapely in just the right places, and her legs went up to my Adam's Apple. But I could tell right away that she was in it for the long con with some older guy who wreaked of money.

Well, they say love is color blind, but apparently this guy isn't because he wasn't having it. She came over to me and told me that she saw me looking her way and I got a dance from her. About half way through her dance, they brought some poor bachelor out on stage and set him down on a plush chair shaped like a high heel shoe. My dancer stopped moving and sat up, so that I couldn't really see the chair dance.

"Dammit! I always miss out on the chair dance."

MY heart fluttered, just a bit. "You like doing the chair dances?"

"Oh yeah. Most girls do, at least every once in a while. I haven't done one the entire time I've been here."

"... How about next dance I'll give you double and you can just beat the hell out of me?" I froze, uncertain how she would take it, and she did turn her long neck to look at me.

"You for real? You sure you want this?" She asked and did a little hop on my lap.

"I've always wanted a dance like that but have never asked, wasn't sure how to go about it."

She laughed and did a higher hop, this one bringing a brief pang of pain shooting through my groin. "And the I fell into your lap!" She said with a laugh.

While she was finishing up my first dance, I noticed that the girl giving the ball busting lapdance on stage was none other than the girl scout who had giving me my first dance, and she looked really fucking hot doing it too.
She actually stood on the guys thighs and did these massive butt bombs onto this lucky bachelors lap. I couldn't help but notice that she appeared to be enjoying the crap out of herself, and logged that little piece of info away for later use.

The song was Sexy Back and it worked real well. Lots of heavy grinding followed by a rapid succession of bounces that would start out playful and become more painful. During the first song she would occasionally look back and see how I was doing. She never stopped or even lightened up, but she was paying attention.

The second song was something similar that I had never heard before, but she had. She used and abused me for the rest of the song and she timed everything perfectly. And when it was done, she told me that sold me that she doesn't live around here but she dances at this club 2 weekends a month.

So after the dance was done I limped back to my buddy, who was unhappy with the fact that the 2 dancers that he wanted a dance from were apparently permanently unavailable, and he asked me where the hell I had been. Then he say me gently rest myself onto my barstool and he asked me what the hell happened. I gave him the lowdown and he laughed at me a bit.

We sat for a bit and drank our 10 dollar beers, and dodged the advances of pretty young dancers. Him, because he's picky. Me, because my balls still hurt. After a while, he got a dance from one of his third round choices while I guarded our beers. While he was away, I was approached by the pretty young blondie who had giving me my first dance. She asked if I wanted another and I told her to come back in a couple of minutes when my friend was back so he could watch our spot. She decided to just hang and we chatted for a few minutes. I decided to be bold and I asked her about her chair performance earlier.

Before I knew it, my buddy was back and I was off to get my second ballbusting lapdance. The lady who dancing on stage liked hard music, I guess, and my dance was performed to Paralyzer, which is a hard thumping song. And thump she did. Gone was the mild concern that my last dancer had given me, and she jumped and bounced and grinded on me like there was no tomorrow. At one point, she was facing me with her legs up behind my head,(a trick the much taller stripper couldn't have done in such cramped quarters) and rammed her ass into my crotch like a fucking battering ram. The whole time, she was just looking like this was her best day ever. By the time the song was done, I seriously thought I was going to throw up or pass out. Or both.

I gave her double what the dance cost and gave me a not so playful squeeze. I think I'm going to go back when I have a bit more cash on hand and get a little V.I.P. treatment with her. Should make for another good story.

So that's that. Anyone else care to share their stories...

silverballs
05-25-2008, 02:01 AM
I like the butt bombing idea. turns me on

anyone know of some videos with this??

Lager
05-25-2008, 09:15 AM
Thanks for sharing your story. Whenever I go to strip clubs, I always ask my dancers for some BB. Most of the time, they will do it. I've had strippers beat the hell out of my nuts, but I usually regret it the next day, when I wake up with a hangover and an empty wallet. :cussing:

daradles
05-25-2008, 09:47 AM
Silverballs, there are some videos on the 2 buttbusting and cocksitting threads, but I'd like to keep this to personal stories. Thank you.

And thanks Lager, I wish I had enough money to get my balls busted and get drunk at a strip club. I could get a lot of money if I sold a kidney, and then it wouldn't take as much to get drunk...

daradles
06-03-2008, 12:34 PM
I know we have a few Ballbusting ladies here in attendance, and I would love to hear any related stories that you may have.

mikehawk6902
06-04-2008, 08:46 AM
So we raided a ATM and headed to the closest( and as luck would have it, reasonably priced) strip club; The King of Diamonds.

I've been to that strip club before. A+ women, F drink prices. Now I know what to ask for when getting a lap dance. :jumpsmile

daradles
06-04-2008, 08:55 AM
I've been to that strip club before. A+ women, F drink prices. Now I know what to ask for when getting a lap dance. :jumpsmile

The black stripper's name is Solo, she's the one from out of town. I believe the blondie bear's name was either A.J or Alex.

rob_ot
06-04-2008, 02:30 PM
One time in college this stripper who new my roommate came over and danced. and she wasn't exactly my type. But she at least had real boobs and let me feel, which I thought strippers didn't do. She she gave us fantastic lapdances, mostly grinding.

A couple of times she faked-kneed my nuts, and it seemed like it woulda scared guys who aren't into bb. Do strippers get alot of us? Or do they just get so sick of guys who go to strippers that they want to break balls?