PDA

View Full Version : Have novels with ballbusting action been superseded by images?

Alec Anaconda
05-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Have novels with ballbusting action been superseded by images?

In this age of instant gratification, is there still a demand for the erotic novel? Or does entertainment always have to be visual? I would welcome any feedback, thank you.
Here’s a brief extract from one of my eBooks.

Christopher had daydreamt throughout the meal, thinking what he would like to do with Janice’s fragile looking, slim, nude body. His thoughts were plain for all to see, for he had forgotten that he was naked.
“Your question, Christopher?”
“Please can I have an infinite number of questions?”
In the blink of an eye, Christopher was on his back. Then he had only his fingers and toes touching the floor, in a parody of a wrestler’s bridge. Janice’s hand held very nearly all his bodyweight by his bollocks. His erection clearly displayed in all its glory.
“Sorry, I do not hear you, Christopher. You will repeat the question.”
Janice pulled harder. Christopher racked his brain for a better query, but all he could manage was, “What does masturbation mean please, Janice?”
Janice pulled much more energetically, ****** his spine into an even tighter backward curve. She held him in this position for what seemed, to him, to be hours. She smiled when Christopher’s limbs shook with fatigue. He was helpless, his balls held high by one woman’s soft hand. Then, ever so slowly, Janice let a gap form between two of her fingers, allowing Christopher’s tormented testicles to squeeze through the small space. He screamed as his weight ****** his bruised balls to compress. Christopher screamed for a second time as he collapsed onto the hard floor, then once more when Janice hit him, one knows where, with the Oxford English Dictionary.

Please take this link for more details and a longer extract.
http://www.a1adultebooks.com/bkextract.php?pr=1044

Alec Anaconda
05-31-2008, 01:39 PM
I'll take that deafening silence as a yes.:cryingblu

Megapups
05-31-2008, 02:40 PM
nice extract, but where are the images?

Alec Anaconda
06-01-2008, 04:06 AM
Nice one! :) :Baahaha:

Images at
http://uk.geocities.com/a1adultebooks/Ballbusting_Gallery_Female.htm

http://uk.geocities.com/a1adultebooks/Ballbusting_Gallery_Female.htm

You can see the book covers and find further extracts via the link in my signature. However, they are not ball busting as my publisher produces the covers.

Alec Anaconda
10-07-2008, 01:48 PM
:autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun :autogun

crushee
10-07-2008, 02:27 PM
No need for images ! The text is great by itself.

Bravo ...

Teardrop
10-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Hello Alec,

They are two different formats. It should be possible to enjoy watching videos, but also to appreciate good writing that a lot of care has been taken over, such as yours.

Maybe videos are more of an instant buzz, while reading requires more effort to get something back, but there will always be those who are willing to take the time to read the printed or typed word. Lots of people are reading this now, after all!

Alec Anaconda
10-08-2008, 11:45 AM
Thank you both for your kind words.
It’s a little bit difficult being an author at the moment, everybody seems so busy worrying about money.

sloguy
10-26-2008, 09:53 PM
theres a book called 'domination' by michael cicillione ( spelling might be wrong), anyway, its a vampire/s&m type of novel. has a great part where the vampire mistress crushes a guys balls with plyers.

Alec Anaconda
10-28-2008, 02:35 PM
Have you seen the prices being charged for a new copy of this paperback?

You could by all my ebooks and a good lunch for less!