PDA

View Full Version : Goddess & Fem-Supremacey ladies only!!!

jm1803
05-29-2008, 01:40 PM
I am wondering why so many dominant women believe that women in general are the superior sex? I would greatly appreciate the logic behind this conclusion, as well as any thoughts.

Additionally if you do not support fem-sup., please offer your logic for that as well?

bbbb
05-29-2008, 03:00 PM
Feminism is largely the reason for this mentality. Typically (and inanely predictably), feminism is a fallacy of two-facedness, misandry (http://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/what-is-misandry/) and contempt for men - for the crime of being... male.
In 'fantasy' terms this works fine, but in reality it results in legal loopholes which favour women to the point of stupidity and glaringly obvious hatred of men and anything male orientated.

On one hand feminists claim to want equality with men. On the other hand, they demand preferential treatment for women. For example, do a little research on the term "Man tax (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article581663.ece)". Aacademia has shifted. Initially it favoured boys, now it favours girls. Now that boys are severely lagging behind in nearly ALL areas of education there is a 'boy crisis', yet feminists deny this. Back in the day, feminists insisted on changing the way work should be presented and how to score exams. In short, the 'new system' is very girlified and lacks any masculinity. Remember too, back in my day, there were plenty of male teachers from nursery all the way to high-school. Nowadays, men are rare to find in schools thanks to feminizing the entire system.

Apparently, thanks to the constant hate mongering of feminists over the more recent decades, it's acceptable to bash boys (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/4079653.stm) while the converse is clearly never acceptable.

When women murder, there is always an excuse it seems. When men murder, it's because we're horrible beast and deserve to get locked up. In fact, the stats show that when a man and a woman commit identical crimes, men WILL be punished considerably harsher than women. Similarly with abuse of elders and children (which, believe it or not, women are primary abusers of elders and children - though you'd never know that if you watch the television). The area where men ARE the primary perpetrators of abuse on youngsters is that of sexual abuse, but abuse in general is primarly performed women - not men. Television sells us a different story though.

False allegations of **** or abuse are rarely brought to justice, just think 'Nifong (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Gail_Mangum)' and you'll see my point.

With one face they say "we want equality, we're full of love" and with the other, they push for laws like VAWA (http://christianparty.net/vawa.htm) (violence against Women act) [link2 (http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:aku84zfbDEcJ:www.mediaradar.org/docs/VAWA-Threat-to-Families.pdf+vawa&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=9&gl=uk)]- as oppose something more 'equal' such as VAPA (violence against PEOPLE act). But that will never happen. Some feminists have even promoted gendercide and mass **********. Here's some 'equality' posts from some of the more 'equality' minded feminists of our time:

there remains to civic-minded, responsible, thrill-seeking females only to overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation, and destroy the male sex.’

‘Men who are unjustly accused of **** can sometimes gain from the experience.’

‘The most merciful thing a large family can do to one of its infant members is to kill it’

"As long as some men use physical force to subjugate females, all men need not. The knowledge that some men do suffices to threaten all women. He can beat or kill the woman he claims to love; he can **** women...he can sexually molest his daughters... THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN IN THE WORLD DO ONE OR MORE OF THE ABOVE."
Marilyn French (her emphasis)

"All sex, even consensual sex between a married couple, is an act of violence perpetrated against a woman."

"You grow up with your father holding you down and covering your mouth so another man can make a horrible searing pain between your legs."

'To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he's a machine, a walking dildo."

"All men are good for is fucking, and running over with a truck".

"I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig."

"I claim that **** exists any time sexual intercourse occurs when it has not been initiated by the woman, out of her own genuine affection and desire."

"Heterosexual intercourse is the pure, formalized expression of contempt for women's bodies."

"In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is **** because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent."
(and feminists say it is men who view women poorly? The above is blatantly portraying women as incapable beings)

gopballbuster
05-29-2008, 03:35 PM
I find it ever so ironic that you would say "ladies only".

zetsubou
05-29-2008, 06:04 PM
I don't feel like obeying the ladies only restriction, because this is quite an interesting topic you've raised.

I don't believe either sex is superior, and it pisses me off when people make stupid generalizations about one or the other, even if they're positive ones. A certain male friend of mine recently said to me (i can't remember the context but..) "yeah but women are moralistic though aren't they". Just pisses me off. Everyone has different personalities. Not all women like chatting and not all men are obsessed with sex. I find it difficult to understand people who don't understand that.

Theres one girl who views me as a friend, and i view her as an annoyance. She wants to be 'a good wife'... you know raise children, stay at home.. she doesn't want to do that because she likes children... but because she feels thats what girls do... she has said things to me in the past like i need to get a girlfriend to tidy my stuff/do my cooking etcetera.

Thats just ridiculous.

I'm also often offended by generalizations i hear spoken by female friends, who don't mean them as insults to me.. its spoken in a tone almost as if im not one, but blah.

Stuff like 'men get annoyed when you won't have sex with them'... someone felt she should have had sex with him.. they only met that night...

I don't agree with that notion. What i agree with is that he was being an arsehole, and nobody is entitled to jack shit. If someone doesn't want to have sex, don't have sex. That would apply to most other things in life. I hate stupid assumptions that are based on bugger all, or at the very least very subjective. Thats what people who believe in one sex as dominant have.

I admit in a fantasy context, its hot, but irl its like wearing a placard that says 'i'm a bit dim'.

I would have imagined (with my completely limited experience) that girls who are into this shit, probably would believe in women as superior... because otherwise why would it be so easy to inflict so much pain?

I can't see myself ever repeatedly hurting people in such an extreme way.. i couldn't make myself do it. I can imagine the people i hate the most in the world.. but i can't imagine hitting people when they're down to such an extent.

Its still sexy though :thumbup :wooow

boytoy
05-31-2008, 12:00 AM
*wondering why there are no answers of any woman here*

generalizations are really stupid, i have to agree

for an example i have seen a lot of females on the internet claiming that Women are superior due to the perfomance of girls in all the educational system, but even thus I myself have obtained a high rank in the college admitional test and there are a lot of examples i can remember of boys getting better results than girls

one of the generalized opinons about gender differences is that girls have better skills at communicating and learning languages
but i'm don't see myself as being inferior in that specific area
as an example because of my lack of money to pay language courses i learned all i know of English, French, Japanese and Italian all by myself (i'm brazilian and my native language is portuguese)

so i think that all that talking about women being superior is nothing but bullshit

khar50
05-31-2008, 09:19 AM
I have always believed that both men and women were designed to compliment each other for the betterment of the human race. I don't see anyone as superior or lesser, but as equals.

bbbb
05-31-2008, 09:41 AM
I have always believed that both men and women were designed to compliment each other for the betterment of the human race. I don't see anyone as superior or lesser, but as equals.
Same here, khar. I just wish those who have huge government handouts, offices in government buildings and advertising campaigns costing the tax-payers billions, would also think that way. Sadly, they 'say' they think that way, but actions speak louder than words, and their actions so far have demonstrated their belief in female supremacy, not equality.

jm1803
05-31-2008, 09:54 AM
still waiting for some responses for the female supremacists here, any thoughts? I just dont see how you can proof wether one sex is superior to the other? Though i am not going to criticize anyone here for their opinion either, i am just interested in the reasoning.