PDA

View Full Version : fliping/flicking the balls

karlsruher
05-30-2008, 09:23 PM
as you can see at the forum there are many guys who like their nuts to get kicked,punched or squeezed.i like it when my gf flip/flick my nuts because the kind of pain is very nice not to hard and not to weak.what i like the most at this kind of busting is that she can really focus on one of the nuts :)

how do you think about fliping/flicking?do you like it too?

misterjover
05-30-2008, 10:44 PM
as you can see at the forum there are many guys who like their nuts to get kicked,punched or squeezed.i like it when my gf flip/flick my nuts because the kind of pain is very nice not to hard and not to weak.what i like the most at this kind of busting is that she can really focus on one of the nuts :)

Man, flipping balls looks cool if the guy's sack hangs very loose.

Usually, balls will flip and flop around after a good slap, punch, or kick... but just tossing them around is neat too. Watching girls manipulate and play with testicles like they are squeeze toys creates an image of female power that turns me on.

boytoy
05-30-2008, 11:28 PM
i like, but i think that its kinda related to what the girl really wants as she dominates me
of course i like some play and tease, but actually it's something that females do by themselves since i've never met a girl who don't want to cause some pain to a boy's groin and get some fun of it

skipperbob
05-31-2008, 02:32 PM

I know you mean by using her hands but I am a foot man through and through and it drives me crazy when the woman has me stand there before her and she sits back and flips my balls around with her toes! Oh my God!:wooow And when she gives little slaps and flicks with her toes - I can't stand it for long!:p

Megapups
05-31-2008, 02:51 PM
I like it when my gf is squeezing my balls, but it has nothing to do with domination or torture. She's doing it because I ask her to. In fact, she is very careful not to hurt my balls, because she needs them to play with :)

squeezednuts272
06-02-2008, 09:40 AM
I enjoy my balls getting flipped as a bit of a warm up. Sometimes a grab my own balls by the base and flip them to get a little blood flowing before i get into the hard stuff.

BallbustingPrincess
06-02-2008, 06:24 PM
its one of my favs.......

BBP

XX

vericoscile
06-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Ballbusting Princess: Can you tell me what it is about Flicking that you like, versus kicking, punching or kneeing the balls? I would also like to talk with you about your favorite methods of CBT, which is also one of your favorite activities?

vericoscile
06-02-2008, 07:17 PM
BallbustingPrincess: I was wondering if you can tell me why you like fliping/flicking the balls, as well as kicking, punching and kneeing the balls? I would also like to discuss with you your favorite techniques regarding CBT.

Cirus
06-03-2008, 02:54 AM
A little flick certainly gets my attention, balls are so weak and tender on a man that it is a good thing for a woman to remind him now and again. Its the playfull side of a relationship and they are usualy expose during intimacy. Thats as far as I want things to go, a playfull bit of flicking, slapping and pulling and squeezing. Not into anything sadistic.
For me its the fact that balls are so vulnerable that great force is not required. A kick would hurt in any number of other places and lets face it a guy can always fight back. Pictures of guys just standing there waiting to get kicked in the balls does nothing for me. But I find pictures of girls with their guys balls in their hands a great turn on.
Each to their own.
cirus.