PDA

View Full Version : "On The Doll" ballbusting trailer

s.mcsmithy
05-31-2008, 06:56 AM
"On The Doll" is a new major movie coming out, the website has a trailer showing a man tied spread-eagled on a bed while an attractive girl punches him in the balls... she rolls dice 'for his left nut', it comes up 6, so 6 hard punches follow. Then she rolls 8 for his right... and she doesn't stop there. Seriously, this would hurt. This video is much more graphic than the trailer currently featured on YouTube (presumably because of their policies regarding violence..)

Definitely worth watching the video at:

http://www.onthedoll.com/

The trailer to watch is described as the ballbusting one (people, have we become mainstream?!)

Anyone know anything else about this movie?

bbbb
05-31-2008, 08:02 AM
I've been unable to view the trailer :( looks good though from what you've said.

Lager
05-31-2008, 08:37 AM
Sweet video. Very hot, right up to where she went crazy.

Su0
05-31-2008, 09:44 AM
Wow :) Anyone know how to save it without having Quicktime Pro? :iluvu:

kickme000
05-31-2008, 10:38 AM
Here's the clip. Very hot!
http://rapidshare.com/files/119111407/doll.mov

daradles
05-31-2008, 12:47 PM
Thanks, kick! She's hot, but that's the tamest thing you're gonna see on a site like this.

cubansmurf
05-31-2008, 12:56 PM
I just pre-ordered this movie. Seriously that has to be the most intense ballbusting scene I've watched outside of our community. Who cares if it's obviously fake, the look in her and his eyes combined with how hard she's throwing punches, is enough to drive me mad about the clip.

Dernholm
05-31-2008, 02:57 PM
Well, that was bizarre. That's one crazy bitch.

I'll have to watch the whole movie when it comes out. :jumpsmile

daradles
05-31-2008, 03:46 PM
I totally agree that the clip is super hot. Brittany Snow is very attractive and the clothes she's wearing are very sexy. Even thought we can't see what's going on, I'd like to think she's cradling whatever ball she's beating in her gloved left hand. Maximum Damage! Her lines throughout are very hot, and the fact that it's clearly not consensual, that he's terrified, makes it all the hotter!

newport348
05-31-2008, 04:10 PM
I just saw the preview and hope there's more to the movie then just that one scene.
Newport348:o

dzwitch
05-31-2008, 05:25 PM
I can see a dead bird, worms on a dead bird, a bullet, angry people... and yes!, a punch in the balls, finally! I hope there's more in the film too :jumpsmile

newport348
05-31-2008, 09:11 PM
I've gone ahead and posted the clip to Fetish.com for those who are still having probles watching this clip.
Newport348;)

http://www.fetish.com/videos/view_video.php?viewkey=f2b0e64b472968cb70f0

gopballbuster
05-31-2008, 09:50 PM
Great link Newport, thanks. I'll have to see this movie, I had not actually heard of it.

daradles
06-01-2008, 08:53 AM
I'm going to guess that this is the only ballbusting scene in the movie.

maureenclark
06-01-2008, 01:44 PM
I've gone ahead and posted the clip to Fetish.com for those who are still having probles watching this clip.
Newport348;)

This is ballbusting to the point of **********! I love it. There's more and more of this in movies now. Power to the Women! LOL

thornapple
06-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Pissed her off, he did. :soomad Paybacks a bitch.

want2b333
06-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Newport348;)

Ah now that's the way ball busting is supposed to go. The only improvement would be for her to take more time before she finishes him letting him beg to keep his nuts.:wooow

reginauld
06-01-2008, 11:51 PM
That was hot until she started crying. The whole emotional aspect ruined the clip for me.

Sacktap
06-02-2008, 12:45 AM
yea i like a little bit of bb not a crazy beating someone to death :(

darthsidius
06-02-2008, 05:31 AM
I saw the trailer and just thought interesting ! but then I saw the actual clip of the event AMAZING, I have never seen anyting that hot whether real or acted. I think that it is the best thing that I have ever seen especially when she goes mad and he faints.

Best by far and I have seen a lot of different clips.

Very well acted as well. One can imagine it happening. !!!!!

sorenuts
06-02-2008, 08:29 AM
Watched the clip with my wife and after she said lets find the dice and have some fun
It is the best clip we have seen.

Dernholm
06-02-2008, 12:45 PM
and he faints.

Dies, don't you mean?

daradles
06-02-2008, 12:54 PM
I'm pretty sure he didn't die. But man, what a way to go!

BallbustingPrincess
06-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Oh man!
Im still having video issues with this comp!!
This all sounds really cool....anyone able to get a grab or two and post an image up of the scene or hits?
Nothing really about it on the site apart from the one image of the woman between the guys legs holding the dice.
Do we know when this film is out? And maybe the uk?

Would we say its the best BB in a film like this?
I guess hostel2's ********** scene was the 'best' of that kind, so is this the best BB?Much prefer BB to ********** tho...

Maybe we will see more and more BB in films?

BBP
XX

blubalz
06-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Wow, that was an incredible scene. I'm shocked this is from a mainstream movie.

frank_sch
06-04-2008, 01:58 AM
Oh man!
Im still having video issues with this comp!!

Try this WMV version of the clip...

http://www.mediafire.com/?oddpmmgokxt

Frank Sch.

X-Man
06-06-2008, 04:04 AM
On reading synopsises (plural?) online, it seems she's being whored out by the guy who stops her at the end, and she's shitty at having to do the things she's having to do to earn a quid. Interesting concept, but if a guy's paying you money to give him a bit of a whack (or 26 good whacks in this instance!! Whow!!!!!), why would you get all emotional and shitty, and start beating the crap out of him? Unless the guy had bargained her down big time before, I can't see why she would.....anyway I don't think I'd watch the movie, the whole thing sounds a bit iffy (child abuse, people working in adult stores cleaning up jizz....yuck!).....but that ballbusting scene up until the time she has the emotional episode is hot!....come to think of it the rest of the busting after the breakdown is hot too, but yeah.....bit too much emotion for my liking. Just give him a few whacks, and collect your money, bitch!

smackMyNuts
06-06-2008, 06:29 AM
She got all emotional because she'd been abused as a child. The movie is stories about people who are abused as children and then grow up. She wound up taking out her rage against her abuser on the guy who was tied up. That's why she was saying "I don't deserve to be treated like this." The title "On the Doll" comes from "Show me on the doll where he touched you." Having read the summary of the movie made me glad that I watched the clip first and read the summary second. Otherwise it would've been a lot less sexy.

BallbustingPrincess
06-06-2008, 04:10 PM
No luck still!
No movies are playing for me now! :(
This sounds really cool!!
Are we actually seeing balls getting hit tho?
Like in hostel 2 we get to see his cock and balls being cut so its not like they cant show balls...

Or is it shown from angles so that you just know its his balls getting the beating?

Anyone able to break it down as to what happens?
Or again, if your able to get some images of it up?
Guessing it will be ages till its released over here in uk.

Sorry to be a bother guys!

BBP
XX

bbbb
06-06-2008, 08:03 PM
No luck still!
No movies are playing for me now! :(
This sounds really cool!!
Are we actually seeing balls getting hit tho?
Sadly, no - but the camera angle is very clear in what is being assaulted.

Like in hostel 2 we get to see his cock and balls being cut so its not like they cant show balls...True... nasty

Or is it shown from angles so that you just know its his balls getting the beating?Yep.

Anyone able to break it down as to what happens?
Or again, if your able to get some images of it up?
Guessing it will be ages till its released over here in uk.

Sorry to be a bother guys!

BBP
XX
Try this attachment - I've recoded it for you as an MP4 file.

(uploading to crapidshare, will post link once upload complete)

bbbb
06-06-2008, 08:25 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/120647690/doll.mov.MP4.html

sebi40
01-26-2010, 02:58 PM
She got all emotional because she'd been abused as a child. The movie is stories about people who are abused as children and then grow up. She wound up taking out her rage against her abuser on the guy who was tied up. That's why she was saying "I don't deserve to be treated like this." The title "On the Doll" comes from "Show me on the doll where he touched you." Having read the summary of the movie made me glad that I watched the clip first and read the summary second. Otherwise it would've been a lot less sexy.

Well this is not entirely true because his boyfriend was abused.
Anyhow is nice to see whole movie. It is also about our world. I don't think that we are so deep in this that we can't see a movie anymore.
Look at whole movie and think about past present and future. Maybe I should not write this here but this movie made me sad. :(

SmTBalls
02-03-2010, 07:21 AM
I saw this trailer before on YouTube and thought it was awesome. At first I was wondering if he was a BB-for-real fetishist and she was hired to play that game with him. Toward the end I figured out that it is some sort of payback situation. Great clip.

zinconite5
03-11-2010, 04:16 AM
What's the movie like? Is it worth it to watch the whole thing?

EricaBB
03-14-2010, 09:07 PM
I've always loved this video, but I've never gotten the chance to see the movie.

I'd love to be in her position.

rec912
03-14-2010, 10:38 PM
Movie sucked but nothing beats watching that scene on a big flat screen

AGalli
03-16-2010, 04:21 AM
Hi,
I was just thinking that maybe this movie is a opportunity to tell girlfriend about ballbusting fetish?

Ok, you are sitting in the movies with your girlfriend and that beautiful chick starts to punch balls. Then you could ask from partner; "Honey, do you think we should try that at home?" :jumpsmile

Or do anyone have better suggestions?

AGalli
03-16-2010, 04:33 AM
Maybe this is good opportunity to tell girlfriend about ballkicking fetish?

Balloney
06-27-2011, 11:01 PM
I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to ask, would any of you consent to being the guy in this video? Would you allow your woman like this to tie you up and play with your junk if she had these kind of problems?

mikehawk6902
06-27-2011, 11:02 PM
If it were Britany Snow (the actress in the movie) I would sign up in a heart beat! :-)

daradles
06-28-2011, 10:28 PM
If it were Britany Snow (the actress in the movie) I would sign up in a heart beat! :-)

Agreed. If it were her, I would let her punch and pound until there was nothing left to beat.

VanDattum
06-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Agreed. If it were her, I would let her punch and pound until there was nothing left to beat.

Well, at least that is one way to end a fetish.

teapot42
07-01-2011, 04:07 PM
I really love this clip and it has become a bit of a fetish of mine... I once got a girlfriend to do something like this and all I can say is that this bloke must have been very firmly tied to the bed! I thought I was well tied down but it's surprising how much your body will writhe to protect your jewels when they are being pounded by a women's fists. Even though I was enjoying it I couldn't hold still...

It was agony but it was also the best busting I've ever had and from how hard she orgasmed when she finally stopped pounding my nuts to pulp and rode me I think she enjoyed it a lot as well!

kestrel
07-06-2011, 01:13 PM
many harder, real ballbusts and amazingly the guy is back for more next week --- punches, knees, kicks, squeezes --- you name it. I've had 50% knees (by a nice and not weak pro --- no domination, just knees and other ball abuse) and injuries are surprisingly rare. The pro I know kicks one guy (full force 300x over 3 hours) and he comes back for more. Any permanent damage? Who knows, but he still has the testosterone to want more.

It is a sexy clip but knowing it's fake when many real clips are out there with unprotected balls obviously getting kicked it wouldn't be my favorite my a large margin. Still, mainstreaming of ballbusting by women is cool.

inlove4pain
01-01-2012, 11:40 PM
I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to ask, would any of you consent to being the guy in this video? Would you allow your woman like this to tie you up and play with your junk if she had these kind of problems?
i would let my gf do this to me,,,tie me,,play dice,,punch me,,pass out,,:asleep (( YES )) ((FREAK OUT NO:cussing: )) would love to play this way,,:thumbup :letsplay