Anyone pics of cigarette burn?

kickme000
06-03-2008, 03:17 AM
OK, have fun???

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/p-jokes/fake/cigarette-burn.jpg

gopballbuster
06-03-2008, 10:10 AM
OK, have fun???

Nice way to make fun of the fact that he probably does not speak English as well as you, ehh, as well me. Try being supportive of people who don't speak English too well. Let's see you type to him in Russian.

kickme000
06-04-2008, 08:38 AM
Nice way to make fun of the fact that he probably does not speak English as well as you, ehh, as well me. Try being supportive of people who don't speak English too well. Let's see you type to him in Russian.

I see your post count continues to come closer to 1,000 daily.

gopballbuster
06-04-2008, 04:56 PM
I see your post count continues to come closer to 1,000 daily.
I see you're still an asshole.

kickme000
06-04-2008, 07:23 PM
2 posts closer in just one thread! How about 3?

gopballbuster
06-04-2008, 11:10 PM
On behalf of all 303 million Americans, I would like to apologize for kickme. Not all Americans are as big of pricks as he is. I'll see if I can't find some of the pictures you are looking for...

kickme000
06-05-2008, 06:00 AM
You should limit yourself to one sentence per post. For example, post one:
On behalf of all 303 million Americans, I would like to apologize for kickme.

Post two: Not all Americans are as big of pricks as he is.

Post three: I'll see if I can't find some of the pictures you are looking for...

That way you could have raised your post count by three instead of only one. I recommend doing the same if you find any pics for 0545 - only one picture per post.:Baahaha:

cyrics
06-05-2008, 07:51 AM
Thanks Kickme000, you have managed to take a thread that could be quite interesting and fill it full of useless posts by a moron.

Rebecca
06-05-2008, 08:16 AM
Okay little boys! Enough squabbling. It's boring!

So why don't we say that if no one has anything to post here with regards to to what the original poster was looking for, we just leave it alone?

Seriously

Rebecca

kickme000
06-05-2008, 08:26 AM
Okay little boys! Enough squabbling. It's boring!

So why don't we say that if no one has anything to post here with regards to to what the original poster was looking for, we just leave it alone?

Seriously

Rebecca

Here's the closest thing I have. A mistress burns her slave.
http://rapidshare.com/files/101522689/Lady_Mona_Slave_Branding.wmv

kickme000
06-05-2008, 08:29 AM
Thanks Kickme000, you have managed to take a thread that could be quite interesting and fill it full of useless posts by a moron.

Try contributing something other than text, Mr. 4 posts in almost 2 years. How much free material do you download here, leech?

dzwitch
06-05-2008, 08:33 AM
Coffee and cigarettes: that's the more pleasurable combination. Does anyone have clips of a mistress burning balls with a cigarette and then spilling really hot coffee on his balls?

(Plase not instant coffee, I want quality)

crush me
06-05-2008, 01:58 PM
I knew that I'd seen some on here before.

Enjoy!

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2200&d=1131700957

:D

gopballbuster
06-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Yeah, he ruins a lot of threads. He is just about as big of a douche as Richter; in fact he is more of a douche.

gopballbuster
06-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Try contributing something other than text, Mr. 4 posts in almost 2 years. How much free material do you download here, leech?
So if you're like me and contribute a lot, you're bad, but if you don't post much at all, you're bad. Are the only good people assholes like you?

thornapple
06-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Just a pic.

user12
06-06-2008, 05:56 AM
On behalf of all 303 million Americans, I would like to apologize for kickme. Not all Americans are as big of pricks as he is. I'll see if I can't find some of the pictures you are looking for...

look at your signature "just my opinion" now you are talking on behalf of 303 million people, an entire country? who do you think you are the president? dont talk for me! dont talk for our country! kickme made a joke picture and you try to turn it into something serious and speak for an entire country. he posted a video with burning and you posted shit. dont take life so serious.

gopballbuster
06-06-2008, 10:17 AM
look at your signature "just my opinion" now you are talking on behalf of 303 million people, an entire country? who do you think you are the president? dont talk for me! dont talk for our country! kickme made a joke picture and you try to turn it into something serious and speak for an entire country. he posted a video with burning and you posted shit. dont take life so serious.
You like jokes, okay, look at your grammar, now that's a joke. Now apologize to the English for the way you're abusing the language we borrowed from said English. Also, there are slightly more than 303 million Americans, so I was not speaking for all Americans. Consider yourself some of the people for whom I was not speaking. :)

user12
06-06-2008, 10:41 AM
You like jokes, okay, look at your grammar, now that's a joke. Now apologize to the English for the way you're abusing the language we borrowed from said English. Also, there are slightly more than 303 million Americans, so I was not speaking for all Americans. Consider yourself some of the people for whom I was not speaking. :)

then you were not speaking for yourself either, asshole!
http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38154&postcount=4

without getting too political, mitt romney it clearly the better choice, hillary is a disgusting person

gopballbuster
06-06-2008, 09:17 PM
then you were not speaking for yourself either, asshole!
http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38154&postcount=4
Ehh, yeah, I supported Mitt Romney, that's my personal political opinion. Let's not speak of politics though; this is a BALLBUSTING form, in case you did not notice.

user12
06-07-2008, 06:33 AM
Ehh, yeah, I supported Mitt Romney, that's my personal political opinion. Let's not speak of politics though; this is a BALLBUSTING form, in case you did not notice.

i see you cant even read. look what you wrote dumbass. "mitt romney it clearly" it clearly. got that now, dumbass? can you comprehend your own error? and i know this is a ballbusting forum. its written in english not russian. and on behalf of 303 million americans id like to say fuck you.

gopballbuster
06-07-2008, 03:21 PM
i see you cant even read. look what you wrote dumbass. "mitt romney it clearly" it clearly. got that now, dumbass? can you comprehend your own error? and i know this is a ballbusting forum. its written in english not russian. and on behalf of 303 million americans id like to say fuck you.

The Ugly American rears his ugly head again. I guess this is why a great country like America is so respected around the world. I like my country a great deal, but this is just the kind of attitude that makes non-Americans not like America. It's just like in 2003, I'm sure you were saying, no France, no Germany, no Canada, et cetera, we don't care what you think, we're American! We can do what we want, invade anyone we want. Please, don’t embarrass this country anymore

user12
06-07-2008, 08:01 PM
The Ugly American rears his ugly head again. I guess this is why a great country like America is so respected around the world. I like my country a great deal, but this is just the kind of attitude that makes non-Americans not like America. It's just like in 2003, I'm sure you were saying, no France, no Germany, no Canada, et cetera, we don't care what you think, we're American! We can do what we want, invade anyone we want. Please, don’t embarrass this country anymore

what? again you massacre the english language. first you claim this is a respected country "I guess this is why a great country like America is so respected around the world." then you claim we're not a respected country "this is just the kind of attitude that makes non-Americans not like America." you insulted the english of 2 posters here and look at you. and this is not a political forum, leave this shit out of it. this is a ballbusting forum and you should know that, its written in english not russian. youre making the community look bad. i bet you have not been laid in a long time. you need a girlfriend or boyfriend or something.

gopballbuster
06-07-2008, 10:20 PM
what? again you massacre the english language. first you claim this is a respected country "I guess this is why a great country like America is so respected around the world." then you claim we're not a respected country "this is just the kind of attitude that makes non-Americans not like America." you insulted the english of 2 posters here and look at you. and this is not a political forum, leave this shit out of it. this is a ballbusting forum and you should know that, its written in english not russian. youre making the community look bad. i bet you have not been laid in a long time. you need a girlfriend or boyfriend or something.
If you're so keen on looking through my other posts, find the one where I mention I'm MARRIED. Secondly, it's called sarcasm, you know, requires a little bit of wit, obviously not your forte.

user12
06-08-2008, 06:44 AM
does your wife know she has the honor of being married to someone who speaks for 303 million americans?

Rebecca
06-08-2008, 10:44 AM
No offense, but you guys are really boring.

Rebecca

gopballbuster
06-08-2008, 04:58 PM
No offense, but you guys are really boring.

Rebecca
None taken, it's true. Kickme obviously made a separate account, so it looked like more people care about what he thinks than actually do. If you will notice, kickme has not commented in this thread in since the 5th. Also, the language and mannerisms seem to be quite similar.

Rebecca
06-08-2008, 05:18 PM
None taken, it's true. Kickme obviously made a separate account, so it looked like more people care about what he thinks than actually do. If you will notice, kickme has not commented in this thread in since the 5th. Also, the language and mannerisms seem to be quite similar.

Whatever! I meant both of you!

Someone posted a legitimate question, and it just turned into a bunch of flaming B.S.!

Rebecca

gopballbuster
06-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Whatever! I meant both of you!

Someone posted a legitimate question, and it just turned into a bunch of flaming B.S.!

Rebecca
Yeah, I'll be the mature one and end it. Kickme can keep it up, I don't care.

kickme000
06-08-2008, 08:24 PM

No, user12 is not me. You claim his language is like mine, but I've been here almost a year and I don't recall swearing on any thread in this forum. Also he quoted your bad English from the FemaleDom forum, I only post here and that post is too old to find from searching your previous posts.

And yes I haven't posted here since the 5th. That is because Rebecca complained about the posts, so I posted a video of the closest thing I could to the thread topic and left. Since then you have contributed only text as usual, but this time with anger and politics in mind. I left the thread with more dignity than you will, assuming you ever stop.

user12
06-09-2008, 05:56 AM
Yeah, I'll be the mature one and end it. Kickme can keep it up, I don't care.

ok then bye captain america:asleep

mick_sl8ter
11-06-2010, 01:52 PM
http://myfemdomclips.com/video/6419/hot-babe-burns-balls

Not quite a cigarette burn, but crazy japs again :D
http://myfemdomclips.com/video/4383/male-branded-while-girls-watch