PDA

View Full Version : My 1st story

basil1492
06-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Debbie and Jill were door to door sellers of encyclopaedias. They had finished school hoping to go into modelling but couldn’t afford to sit around in the meantime so had decided this work was better than nothing. Both were stunning 18 year olds, both with long blond hair and great figures but that’s where the similarities ended. Debbie was big busted at 36DD with an easygoing personality who went with the flow, Jill was an average size with an explosive temper and a mean streak. Even though they had differences they were good friends after growing up together and trying for the same modelling jobs.

One day they were selling down a street and as it was quite late they were doing the rounds together. They stopped the car at the end of the street and went to the first house. The lady was quite nice and had a quiet if scary looking German Shepherd dog sat beside her. The girls brought in the catalogue they used to save carrying the heavy encyclopaedias around and showed her through it but when they got to the price the lady, her name was Joan, explained that she couldn’t afford it. The girls thanked her for her time and left with Joan seeing them out. Just as they were walking away she warned them that the guy at number 20 was a liar and pervert. They asked her what she meant and Joan told them the guy named Mark kept complaining her dog bit him on any bit of bare skin it could see, he was scared to even go out in shorts any more. She also explained that she had seen him peering in at his neighbours daughter through the window.

The girls thanked her for the warning and carried on down the street, their moods not improving as they couldn’t get any sales. Finally they got to number 20 and knocked the door. A quite nice looking man in his early 20’s answered the door and looked them up and down.

“Can I help you” he asked.
“We were wondering if you’d be interested in improving your book collection with a set of encyclopaedias” answered Debbie.

He said he may and asked to see them. Debbie pulled out the catalogue and he asked if they had any of the encyclopaedias with them. They told him yes but they were up the street in the car. He told them he would consider it if Debbie would run along and get one to show him but she would need to be fast as he was just leaving. Debbie turned and ran up the street with Mark watching her. Jill noticed and watched him as he watched Debbie run back down with the heavy book, bust bouncing. When she showed him the book he smiled and said sorry, wrong colour and went to shut the door. Jill hurriedly told him to hang on a second.

“I noticed you watching my friend running, you couldn’t take your eyes off her, wouldn’t you rather a closer look, maybe without her top.” She said with a smile.
“I wouldn’t say no,” said Mark unable to believe his luck. Debbie started to protest but caught herself realising this was just another of her friends silly ideas. Jill winked at her, took the book and told her to take her top off slowly for the man. Debbie caught the sly wink and said ok. She started to strip and Mark couldn’t take his eyes from her. Just as the top was coming off Jill brought the book up hard under Marks chin and knocked him out cold. Debbie couldn’t believe it, she thought she was just going to tease him a bit and leave him wanting more.

“Help me drag him inside” said Jill. Debbie didn’t have a lot of choice so helped her inside with him and stood watching Jill as she ran to the kitchen and came back with a knife. A few minutes later Mark awoke with a slight pain in the crotch and his hands tied behind his back.

“Enjoy the show?” she asked when he looked at her.
“What the hell are you on about?” he asked.
“I saw you ogling Debs tits as she ran down the street, you never had any intention of buying anything”
“So what? There’s no law against it” he smiled.
“There is now, it’s my law, you feel anything weird between your legs?”
He looked down and noticed she’d cut a hole in his trousers and pulled his balls through. She had also tied some twine to them which led somewhere between his legs.
“Now we are gonna help you up and lead you out the door after we gag you. You can stand there and wait till your balls turn blue and fall off or play our little game, what’s it to be?”
Mark realised that at this time of night he may not see anyone for hours and started to panic.
“What game?” he asked.
“Yes or no answer please, last chance or we’ll just leave you”
“Okay, yes then” he said knowing he had no other choice.

Debbie had just been watching through all of this unable to believe what Jill was doing at first but starting to enjoy the idea, especially after realising Mark had made her run with a book that weighed about 5 kilos just so he could watch her. Jill nodded and they helped him up, put his gag in place and led him through the door.

“Right, Debs going on up to our car then you’re gonna run to it with me behind you. You have a minute to make it to the car or I’m gonna jump, not on you, on the book you’re gonna be dragging between your legs”

He looked down behind him as she lay the encyclopaedia on the floor behind him and Deb ran for the car. He realised how heavy the book was and started worrying, it was going to be hard dragging that but he thought he had a chance of making it. With her next words he knew he would.

“If you don’t get to the car there’ll be no warning, I’ll just jump on the book and you’ll either stop or, preferably, carry on without a few bits that are probably useless anyway. If you do manage to keep them it won’t be for long as we’ll just leave them to fall off on there own. You’re only chance to keep them is to get to the car in under a minute. Do you understand?”

He did and nodded thinking there was no way he wasn’t going to make it. Jill showed him her watch and pushed the start button on the stopwatch. It took him a second to realise what had happened and he started running quite fast at first till the pull between his legs started. It was when the book hit the edge of the first paving slab that he really felt the pain, that was when he realised they had used some sort of noose or slipknot. The book was literally tying his balls off and threatening to pull them off at the same time. He knew he couldn’t stop and just took a deep breath and started running again, wincing every time the book stopped slightly and pulled the twine even tighter.

He could see Jill running behind him in the windows of the cars he was jogging past and could see the silly grin on her face. He thought he was doing well, he was in agony but their car, with Debbie sat on the front was getting closer. Just when he thought he was going to make it he saw Jills reflection in the windscreen and she was jumping. He tried to stop and made it just in time to stop his balls coming off but not quite quick enough to feel one hell of a tug and the rope go tight.

“Aw, nearly made it” Jill smiled, “I’ll give you another chance. If you can drag me the last yard then we’ll take the string off you, can’t say fairer than that can I?”

Mark knew he had no choice, he started pulling but got nowhere, he even got onto his knees trying to pull but the pain got too much and he collapsed onto his stomach and started crying.

“Turn over” Jill said, so he did, “I hate seeing grown men cry. I won’t let you off the game because I once promised myself I’d never cheat. I will help you get the book past the car if you promise never ever to treat women like objects again. Do you want my help?”

He stopped crying and looked up at her and nodded just grateful to get the chance to keep his balls. Debbie looked at Jill wondering if she was finally coming to her senses and easing up a little when she noticed her smile. Jill bent down and picked the book up, looked down at Mark and threw the book full force over his head to the side of the car. He had realised what was happening and tensed but nothing could have prepared him for that amount of pain and he nearly passed out. Jill walked passed him laughing.

“I can’t believe they didn’t come off” she said to Deb then turned to Mark smiling,
“I did what I said, I helped you get to the car but you didn’t make it in the minute so bye, and say goodbye to your balls for me as well”.

She got into the car and they drove off, Jill still laughing and Debbie with a worried look on her face. All he could think of was the pain and that if someone didn’t help soon he’d lose his balls for good. He prayed for someone to turn up, someone gentle hopefully because the twine was really cutting into him. He glanced up just as Joan walked through the door with her dog and started thanking God that his prayers were answered but then he saw her smile. She took the leash off her dog and walked slowly back into the house, still smiling. When she got through the door she thought good enough for him, he deserved it, pervert and liar as he is. A few seconds later she heard a high pitch scream and thought, well he was a pervert even if he wasn’t a liar.

Rebecca
06-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Nice! I liked the story.

Especially the ending. ;)

Rebecca

ron25
06-05-2008, 11:34 AM
OUCH!
I'd say I don't like the ending but my erection would make me a liar I guess, and we just saw what happens to liars!

gopballbuster
06-05-2008, 12:48 PM
Great story!