Rebecca
06-08-2008, 05:20 PM
How do you get it out?

Pull it! :)

Rebecca

testes
06-08-2008, 07:34 PM
that will be a bloody event.
instead of sperm or urine there will be blood coming out.
and during the 'healing'process,which will take 'some'time every time you pee, the center of the cock will burn like hell..

Leatherface
06-09-2008, 05:31 AM
Pulling it out would suck for sure, but I dont think putting it in there would be too much fun either.

Rebecca
06-09-2008, 06:47 AM
Pulling it out would suck for sure, but I dont think putting it in there would be too much fun either.

Oh well! :)

Rebecca

testes
06-09-2008, 01:26 PM
chances are that that one or more of those thorns break off and get stuck in the urethra.

that would be :cryingblu :cryingblu :cryingblu also...

eunice
06-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Hey. Rebecca seems to think it could be fun. Any volunteers?

testes
06-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Hey. Rebecca seems to think it could be fun. Any volunteers?
uhm well ,
women have got a urethra too.
so.....:jumpsmile
I bet she doesn't want to volunteer.

I dunno,but rose thorns in my cock would be a little too much 'fun'.

wish2serveu
06-19-2008, 10:44 AM
OUch that sounds very painful.

amberstone117
06-21-2008, 11:25 PM
...ouch, that sounds really painful

pain_fag
06-29-2008, 10:19 PM
Hey, I'm willing to let anyone, Male or Female do it to my cock, If you wanna video it and post it all the better. If you'd enjoy being really sadistic You can always wrap the stem with poisen ivy leaves, the thorns should hold them on easily before insertion. (you better wear latex gloves though ;)

pain_fag
06-30-2008, 12:29 AM
Hi Again,

Coincidentaly after I posted my previous apeal above, I found this cartoon on another forum board. I thought it most appropriate and again if this cartoon gives you any ideas, I am willing to serve as the victim in a video of it.

I am posting it as an attachment.

nutslave
06-30-2008, 12:32 PM
inserting stinging nettle into the urethra might be an interesting feeling too and not as bloody as a rose stem, if there's any volunteers :D

pain_fag
07-01-2008, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I agree a most interesting feeling. While the initial act would be very painful, and as you say not as bloody as a rose stem, The after effects and agony in the victim would be most enjoyable for the instigator to watch and laugh over. And, you know where to get the nettles? I'd be willing to let you enjoy doing what I believe you want to do. Yep a very willing victim here :)

eunice
07-01-2008, 03:38 PM
I have done this. Not as painful as you might think but still quite a bit of fun.

inserting stinging nettle into the urethra might be an interesting feeling too and not as bloody as a rose stem, if there's any volunteers :D

parks862
07-01-2008, 04:03 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/126415683/Urethra_Weed.avi.html

No stinging nettles in the garden but I did find this interesting looking weed. The stem is covered in fine wiskers like a nettle making the surface rough but no stinging. The leaves are rough on the back side and the edges are somewhat jagged. I decided to make a small test and shove this into my cock leaves and all.

Once it is inside the rough surfaces gripped the inside of the urethra and I could feel them dragging and scrapping the inside. When I pulled it out the weed gripped even tighter. Rebbeca is right, just pull it out.

It did not go in very far before the leaves had my hole stretched as far is it would go. After four tries or so I pushed it in harder until I could feel the jagged edges of the leaves cutting along the inside of my hole.

If I find a nie stinging nettle I might try it.

pain_fag
07-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Yeah sounds like lota of fun. However I'd want someone else doing it to me. The idea of being tied down, having it done while my tormentor humiliates and laughs at me turns me on big time. When I do stuff like that, myself I am well aware that I can stop if its too much. Hence the alternative. And I think poisen ivy along with the nettles would be my preference. Hope I find someone will to do me this way.

Nexus
07-07-2008, 09:30 AM
Hows the thornage kev?

jds
07-07-2008, 10:16 AM
I would volunteer to have some babe with large malonies (breats) do that to me along with some other things to my cock....

jds
07-07-2008, 11:00 AM
I would volunteer to have some babe with large malonies (breats) do that to me along with some other things to my cock....

I meant large BREASTS...Cant spell or type...

Alec Anaconda
07-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Some pains are better than others.
I’ve had a nettle applied to my urethra entrance; it felt like an acupuncture needle had been hammered in.
Even worse, my throbbing erection (from cock and scrotum nettle work) shrivelled instantaneously. :ibow4u:

Alec Anaconda

SteerMe
07-09-2008, 04:05 PM
borrowed from Gurochan.net

pain_fag
07-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Hey, Nice drawing you posted SteerMe. Hope others post miore on the subject. I still wonder if having poison ivy rubbed all over the outside of the cock and also inside the pisshole wouldn't be a great torture. Imagine the itching afterwards. :) Has anyone ever used or had poison ivy used on them. Maybe even accidentally?? Was it torture and how long did it last?

gopballbustеr2
07-29-2008, 08:47 PM
Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry as you like, and it‘s meaningless to oppress yourself. we strive to do an outstanding in all kinds of our business, and have a success experience ________wow gold (http://www.wowgold1000.com/) to do so for years. Now we supply world of warcraft gold (http://www.wowgold1000.com/) on all World of Warcraft EU servers, and have available stock of aoc gold (http://www.wowgold1000.com/aoc-gold.html) Europe on most of the servers, so that we can do a really instant way of delivery.wow power leveling (http://www.wowgold1000.com/wow-power-leveling.html) wow powerleveling (http://www.wowgold800.com/) http://www.wowgold1000.com

One thing I can't stand is a spammer.

frostbyte252252
07-29-2008, 11:54 PM
The irony is thick enough to be cut with a machete

gopballbustеr2
07-30-2008, 06:51 AM
The irony is thick enough to be cut with a machete

Hey man I don't try to sell anything in my posts. Be nice.

basil1492
08-31-2008, 01:15 PM
Anyone know what happened to this vid? Kev in hospital or did it not happen?

BBVixen
09-01-2008, 09:31 AM
kev sed he's now having a leather strap from a shoe inserted, rather than the rose stem. i think i read that on another link.

akinkykid
09-01-2008, 03:39 PM
I would definitely volunteer for the appropiate partner. ;)