PDA

View Full Version : ahh! god dam it!!

doomgiver
06-08-2008, 01:09 PM
today I went with the most beautiful girl I ever met out for a coffee, she's a friend of mine since we were kids, an there's no chance for me to get more than friendship from her, however, we talked and she told me, that she often wrestles with her boyfriend, but that he's so much stronger an therefore she likes to kick him in his balls (she said that with a damned hot smile). She's realy cute an has long, wonderful legs. I sat there and just felt like 'aaaaaahh! god dam it, I need to explode!'

sad story...

daradles
06-08-2008, 01:51 PM
That is a sad story. Here's to all of us with hot friends that we'll never be with! May we enjoy the time we have with them, and then go home and fuck the sleeves of our favorite coats!

ValmarIrenicus
06-08-2008, 02:35 PM
I suggest, that you should make her kick your balls. Think of it, as a good thing, that you know she likes to control men with a kick to the balls.

kdunstfan
06-08-2008, 03:06 PM
today I went with the most beautiful girl I ever met out for a coffee, she's a friend of mine since we were kids, an there's no chance for me to get more than friendship from her, however, we talked and she told me, that she often wrestles with her boyfriend, but that he's so much stronger an therefore she likes to kick him in his balls (she said that with a damned hot smile). She's realy cute an has long, wonderful legs. I sat there and just felt like 'aaaaaahh! god dam it, I need to explode!'

sad story...

If you not a huge guy you could say something like "you could always wrestle me! I'm not that strong and you probably wouldn't need to kick me there"...then if she goes for it be really intense (not to hurt her, just to push for that kick).

Hasta
06-08-2008, 08:57 PM
I don't get why people think they can't get some girl because she is hot. She has to be with someone...hell, take a shot. If she is kicking balls anyway, she may as well kick yours. I've been with lots of girls who are WAY too hot for me...it is just the way the world works.

agent_mouse
06-09-2008, 08:11 AM
That is a sad story. Here's to all of us with hot friends that we'll never be with! May we enjoy the time we have with them, and then go home and fuck the sleeves of our favorite coats!

a big AMEN.