PDA

View Full Version : [off topic] Political discussion - That's how Americans treat the people they kidnap.

velvetfog
05-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Buff... too brutal for me, I prefer the kind of ballbusting in which a girl is having fun, knowing that you're having fun too even if you are in pain, but in an environment in which both are confident and safe. that video seems to be an extension of "A clockwork orange", or something like that, however is just my personal opinion, of course.

True. That's how Americans treat the people they kidnap.

When watching something like this, I have to wonder what is wrong with the people involved. BB is about fun. It's sadomasochistic fun, but that clip is jus not right. Too "slasher flick" like.

Hasta
05-04-2008, 01:25 PM
True. That's how Americans treat the people they kidnap.

When watching something like this, I have to wonder what is wrong with the people involved. BB is about fun. It's sadomasochistic fun, but that clip is jus not right. Too "slasher flick" like.

VF, leave that political bs somewhere else. You have no idea what you are talking 'boot.

velvetfog
05-05-2008, 11:48 AM
VF, leave that political bs somewhere else. You have no idea what you are talking 'boot.

Let's not. Only a sick and shameless people would defend genocide, occupation, kidnapping, crimes against humanity and torture. Keep watching
Fox monkey boy.

gopballbuster
05-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Let's not. Only a sick and shameless people would defend genocide, occupation, kidnapping, crimes against humanity and torture. Keep watching
Fox monkey boy.
The US has never committed any of the above. Keep trying; you're quite far off on this one. The US has been a liberating force throughout history. Let's let politics stop here, this is a ballbusting forum.

jaguarpeople2
05-05-2008, 06:56 PM
The US has never committed any of the above. Keep trying; you're quite far off on this one. The US has been a liberating force throughout history. Let's let politics stop here, this is a ballbusting forum.

of course thats not a biased opinion at all.....

Hasta
05-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Fox monkey boy.

VF, if you were standing in the same room with me and not on-line, you wouldn't be so bold. However, my point was, we don't need that crap on this forum.

stevengerrard2010
05-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Hey, this session is for Link - Videos, or to make a personal War?
I don't believe... let's stop.

agent_mouse
05-06-2008, 12:52 AM

i agree about leaving politics out of this forum.

but two things i HAVE TO mention....

1.) no other country in the world has committed as many genocides as the US.

2.) if you really believe that the US has been a "liberating force throughout history", then you probably had a history teacher who has studied in the gutter.

sorry, had to say that. but now, no more politics in here ;)

juggalosnyder
05-06-2008, 12:55 AM
Gerr Deeth To Amiraca!!! Infidells!!! "***durka Durka Muhammad Gihad!!!***" Herro Sorjar Boy Ping Shew Ping... Shucky Shucky 10 Dorras?

werner
05-06-2008, 01:06 AM
i agree about leaving politics out of this forum.

but two things i HAVE TO mention....

1.) no other country in the world has committed as many genocides as the US.

2.) if you really believe that the US has been a "liberating force throughout history", then you probably had a history teacher who has studied in the gutter.

sorry, had to say that. but now, no more politics in here ;)

i agree
us people is slave from jewish power.

One from the Vaults
05-06-2008, 01:13 AM
The US has never committed any of the above. Keep trying; you're quite far off on this one. The US has been a liberating force throughout history. Let's let politics stop here, this is a ballbusting forum.You're kidding, right? What exactly do you call 750,000 dead in Laos and 500,000 dead in Cambodia from American bombs during a war they weren't even part of? Just to name one at random.

and ask anyone from Latin America if the US has been a liberating force.

@agent mouse
Not true that nobody has committed as many genocides as the United States. While the US has a pretty bad track record in all foreign policy respects, it's hardly the worst ever. Britain and China both probably outdo the US... to say nothing of any of the older empires, like the Romans. The Bible even describes quite a few genocides being committed by the Israelites... although the section in which those descriptions occur is prior to the point where the Bible begins to coincide with actual history, so some of them might have been made up... but it's certainly the case that the Jews claimed to have committed quite a few genocides.

My honest opinion of US foreign policy is that they're just as bad as everyone else, no better or worse. Selfish, greedy and destructive when they could get away with it. The difference between them and other contemporary countries is that they've got the power to continue getting away with it -- all other "developed" countries have pretty much stopped committing atrocities, I guess the US government never got the memo. The only thing that really upsets me about the US is how ignorant its citizens are of what it does and has done: they think they're this great democratic beacon of peace who help the rest of the world, when really they're just a crackpot empire, as evil as all the other crackpot empires before them. And believe me, they were all pretty evil.

johnny_cockNballs
05-06-2008, 08:27 AM
http://rapidshare.com/files/101501727/Ball_Bashing.wmv

he,he....is good from birthcontrol

Thanks for the post.

And thanks for not spamming the forum with borish political ideology and hating the Americans.

Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!

I will join a political forum if I want to post about politics and rant about hating Americans or any other people. It is very borish and rude behaviour. :asleep

There is no moderation in this forum, so each member can be respectful and post about BB only. :thumbup

- My rant. :cussing:

gopballbuster
05-06-2008, 03:31 PM
I'm sorry, I got off track. I want to defend my country when it is attacked by people who really don't know what they are speaking of. I would like to thank the people who helped this thread get back on track. I think VF owes everyone else an apology too for starting us off on this tangent. Again, I'm sorry.

velvetfog
05-06-2008, 11:22 PM
VF, if you were standing in the same room with me and not on-line, you wouldn't be so bold. However, my point was, we don't need that crap on this forum.

I'd be the one standing, that I know. I agree, no more crap. Shut up.

Magnum
05-07-2008, 01:29 PM
My 2 cents. After reading all these comments I have come to a conclusion. Most of you get your info from the mainstream media not only in my country but also in your own. You should all do more research in history and get the facts instead of spout off on something you know so little about. Every country is guilty of some atrocity. The US has made it's share of mistakes but there are some of you who would be speaking a different language right now if it wasn't for the USA. So please take your ridiculous political rants and post them somewhere else.

caratball
05-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the post.

And thanks for not spamming the forum with borish political ideology and hating the Americans.

Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!

I will join a political forum if I want to post about politics and rant about hating Americans or any other people. It is very borish and rude behaviour. :asleep

There is no moderation in this forum, so each member can be respectful and post about BB only. :thumbup

- My rant. :cussing:
That's right" This forum is for Ballbusting, not for political threads.

gopballbuster
05-07-2008, 08:42 PM
My 2 cents. After reading all these comments I have come to a conclusion. Most of you get your info from the mainstream media not only in my country but also in your own. You should all do more research in history and get the facts instead of spout off on something you know so little about. Every country is guilty of some atrocity. The US has made it's share of mistakes but there are some of you who would be speaking a different language right now if it wasn't for the USA. So please take your ridiculous political rants and post them somewhere else.
Well said, well said

Hasta
05-07-2008, 09:02 PM
I'd be the one standing, that I know. I agree, no more crap. Shut up.

*sigh* You're a tough guy sitting in another country hurling insults. I would be surprised but cowardice is too common from some quarters.

Sorry for everyone else who has to be distracted by the shit. I promise not to respond no matter how stupid the reply.

Poporopo
05-07-2008, 10:31 PM
I hate getting into political arguments, but one from the vaults is right about the US doing more damage than helping the countries they have relationships with. I know I'm from Latin America, and in my country the US sparked a civil war that lasted for 30 years, civil war that tortured and killed a lot of innocent civilians.

And we don't even have oil.

poolman2
05-08-2008, 01:30 AM
Poporopo,

If the USA is so bad, and your own country so good, why did you move to the USA?

I am sick of the political ranting. Does anyone remember this is supposed to be a ballbusting forum. If you have to troll, provoke, and argue politics, then go to a forum for it. Don't spoil our ballbusting forum with your hate mongering.

poolman2

poolman2
05-08-2008, 03:01 AM
Well, well. This has really become quite the thread for the hate-America theme.

Agent Mouse: I am particularly ashamed of your accusations. In between your duplicitous snickerings about your desire to avoid politics, you stated: "no other country in the world has committed as many genocides as the US."

You live in Austria. Your country housed the infamous group of Mauthausen-Gusen Nazi system of concentration camps. They specialized in extermination through labor of Jews, Poles, intelligencia, and other hated groups. Your country was home to the mobile gas chamber which allowed the Nazis to kill more people than their local facilities could annihilate. Your camps had an enumerated 62 different and despicable ways to kill prisoners. Aribert Heim, M.D., an Austrian physician was second only to Dr. Joseph Mengele in being wanted for his horrific experiments on prisoners. With your heritage, you must truly know your genocides.

Incidentally, to add a little comic relief, your immediate second was werner. He declaimed that the Jews had enslaved America.

America haters, you are in great company.

poolman2

bbheaven
05-08-2008, 05:39 AM
holy shit: STOP discussing political themes here :soomad

BACK TO TOPIC PLEASE !!! Spam!

Rebecca
05-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Velvetfog, shut the fuck up. This is a ballbusting forum. I realize you are canadian and have a huge inferiority complex. Get over it and keep the stuff in this thread and forum about ballbusting.

Whoa!!!

I fervently agree that this political discussion is best suited somewhere else. This is a ballbusting board, not a site for political discussion.

Having said that, I won't be sitting here listening to you bad-mouth my country either. Not all of us have an inferiority complex just as not all Americans stroke it to pictures of tanks. If you don't like generalizations, than don't make them.

As someone who has lived in three of the major English-speaking countries in the world, I can tell you that none of them has a monopoly on perfection or nobility, and that even goes for the US.

So why don't we all SHUT UP and get back to the topic for which this board was designed!

Rebecca

gary198
05-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Remember that everyone, everywhere, despite background or circumstance deserves life, liberty, respect and civil (not military) due process. I know that these ideas are misplaced on a forum mostly used by young men, who think they know everything and actually are silly enough to salute the flag or some other myth.
But my original comment was off topic. I did not mean to be disruptive. :iluvu:[/quote]

I still salute the flag. And you are VERY disruptive.

agent_mouse
05-10-2008, 05:43 AM
....not all Americans stroke it to pictures of tanks.

*ahahahaha* :weryfun :weryfun :weryfun

i really like you! ;)