PDA

View Full Version : Do you think it will recover?

slavedickie8
06-11-2008, 08:28 AM
Hi everyone. There was a video posted a little while back that I loved, but lost track of. It had a girl who put needles into her subs balls for his birthday. If anyone knows where I can find it, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

kickme000
06-11-2008, 08:38 AM
Not a birthday clip, but needles in balls and electrocution play. Download both clips and use HJSplit to join them.
http://rapidshare.com/files/95759220/DL2_-_Alexis_Payne___Maxime.avi.001
http://rapidshare.com/files/95761706/DL2_-_Alexis_Payne___Maxime.avi.002

EggsForCrush
06-11-2008, 12:42 PM
it is a dangerous game. dont try it. it may recover properly or not,or may be you get an infection,or the needles can damage some specialized parts there..

dont try invasive games with your balls..
except ********** games :)

Clarbri
06-11-2008, 03:39 PM
Here you go (http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=6177)

slavedickie8
06-11-2008, 09:25 PM
it is a dangerous game. dont try it. it may recover properly or not,or may be you get an infection,or the needles can damage some specialized parts there..

dont try invasive games with your balls..
except ********** games :)

I would never try it, but the way she talks to him in the video, is REALLY HOT.

slavedickie8
06-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Here you go (http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=6177)
thankyouthankyouthankyou :ibow4u:

goldroad404
06-12-2008, 11:13 AM
that is not a good idea medically, as for him recovering, i dont think i ve recovered from watching yet lol

misterjover
06-13-2008, 02:23 AM
A needle in the wrong spot might not be good for that guy. :(

t1ddt2
06-13-2008, 11:14 PM
A needle in the wrong spot might not be good for that guy. :(

So true. but actually the balls r are sensitive place so any spot is actually pretty much not good for the guy

experiment
07-02-2008, 06:21 AM
Actually the piercing of a ball by a needle is not all that difficult or painful. They do medical biopsies all the time. The only pain was going through the scrotal skin and the pressure getting through the outer layer of membrane protecting the testicle.

I have done it personally and don't reccommend it because of the infection risks. Once the needle enters the ball there is no sensation. Everything has to be sterile. If the needle goes all the way through andis touched on the other side it is no longer sterile and you risk an infection pulling it back through the ball. So be very, very careful.

After you have done it and find it is rather simple to do and not painful, I have no desire to risk it again.

linklierok
07-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Hahahah I feel like a celebrity. That is me and my wife. and I did recover actually, she had a baby this year (3 years after that vid was made), and has in fact put many needles in me over the years.

I certainly dont advocate you try it unless you're willing to accept the risk.

mgablea
07-02-2008, 01:02 PM
I finally worked up the nerve to try it last friday using needles like the ones used to draw blood. The first two went in as previously descibed. Stinging sensation as the needle went through the scrotum skin and then just a pressure sensation as the needle entered the testicles. The needles were not long enough to pass completely through to the other side. I had a rush from the thrill of doing something so radical. The third needle however was different. The needle started like the other ones but about half way through it must have hit a nerve and the pain was just like someone had kicked my in the nuts. I tried to push the needle past that point but the pain was too much and I had to pull the needle out. My ball ached for two days and even today if I sit wrong it hurts. I don't know if I will do it again, too much risk of infection.
The other thing that causes pain is my testicles moved around in my sack causing the needles to wiggle and move with the movement of my balls.

nutslave
07-02-2008, 04:49 PM
Hahahah I feel like a celebrity. That is me and my wife. and I did recover actually, she had a baby this year (3 years after that vid was made), and has in fact put many needles in me over the years.

I certainly dont advocate you try it unless you're willing to accept the risk.

cool pics i really like the 3rd one :)

linklierok
07-31-2008, 05:07 PM
Wow, I KINDA think this forum needs a friggin moderator.

scrotumboy
07-31-2008, 08:47 PM
torture those silly ballsacks! you go girls!

gopcocksucker2
07-31-2008, 11:34 PM
Here in Missouri, it's customary for mothers to ballbust their sons. Just ask gopballbuster2 if you have any questions about it.

gopballbuster
07-31-2008, 11:42 PM
Here in Missouri, it's customary for mothers to ballbust their sons. Just ask gopballbuster2 if you have any questions about it.
I'm sorry; you have Missouri confused with the South.

gopcocksucker2
07-31-2008, 11:45 PM
I'm sorry; you knew that my mom kicked my balls, then sucked on them?

No, really....I'M SORRY. I think they have special meetings for that kind of thing buddy.

Lager
08-01-2008, 12:36 AM
Come on guys, what the hell is this all about?

gopballbuster
08-01-2008, 01:02 AM
Come on guys, what the hell is this all about?
Bremuse made a fake account and is trying to destroy the forum. Hopefully Sharon will ban him before this gets too out-of-hand.

Bremuse0
08-01-2008, 01:24 AM
Bremuse made a fake account and is trying to destroy the forum. Hopefully Sharon will ban him before this gets too out-of-hand.

Are you bipolar?

I don't make alternate accounts like you.

testes
08-01-2008, 12:18 PM
there is no moderation here at all.
nothing.
don't no why.

gopballbustеr2
08-01-2008, 12:21 PM
nothing.
don't no why.

It's "Don't know why." I bet you didn't go to college.

linklierok
08-01-2008, 12:29 PM
nothing.
don't no why.

there is actually, see the "sharon is a ####" thread. She just is more lax about spamming that doesn't include hateful words and profanity, than many would like. :o