PDA

View Full Version : A bit of science:

testiclats
06-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Some scientific support for ballsqueezing making you horny:

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a784730910~tab=content

It basically says (in more scientific terms) that according to this study there's an up to 18% increase in testosterone levels caused by ballsqueezing! :wooow

We already knew something like this though lol...

msms
06-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Amazing!
But where do I get a pnumatic cuff?

pulleddown
06-11-2008, 07:33 PM
They are basically talking about a blood pressure cuff. In this case most likely a pediatric one. Would have to see the full article to be sure but this is most likely. They may be using pneumantic tourniquets such as those made by Zimmer. Probably again the smallest size commercially available. May even be custom but I doubt it.

lacrossetalk08
07-17-2008, 06:59 PM
so even some light ball-busting might lead to increased testosterone production? It sounds like EVERY guy should be doing this, lol

gopballbustеr2
07-18-2008, 06:25 AM
I knew there had to be an excuse to get my gf to squeeze my nads!

CBTOnly
07-18-2008, 09:12 PM
It sounds like EVERY guy should be doing this, lol
Higher testosterone isn't necessarily a good thing. really high levels cause all the same side effects as steroids. Those include: aggression, shrunken balls, and development of breasts.

Snakelinux
07-19-2008, 11:39 AM
Higher testosterone isn't necessarily a good thing. really high levels cause all the same side effects as steroids. Those include: aggression, shrunken balls, and development of breasts.

No, estrogen causes breast development, caffeine and steroids are the only known substances to shrink the testicles, and aggression is circumstantial. People have used the idea that testicles (testosterone) cause aggression for a long, long time and it was even a theme in the move "The Ladies Club" but the only evidence is that males are more physically dominating than women however this is true even in eunuchs so it just media hype in my opinion.

Testosterone increases body hair, speeds up the onset of puberty, and makes people (men especially) more horny.

According to James Dabbs testosterone increases red blood cells and protects against osteoporosis as well as the things I listed.

It is commonly believed that Testosterone enhances strength and increases bone density. At puberty it has an affect a young man's voice. I got this last bit from Wikipedia but they did not have any sources for this.

Jet
07-20-2008, 01:59 PM
hell shit, this is not funny at all.

i feel terrible at it, several years ago (i was about 17) i squeezed my left testicle too hard. I got an injury since. Not severe but i prefer not to have it. Im afraid to talk to a medical expert about it.

Do i suffer from an abnormal higher test level since then? Now im 27, i still got acne, i got hairloss, is my stupid ball squeeze 10 years ago responsible for it?

some time ago i wrote this topic, how does it relate to this scientific article?

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3379

The testicles produces hormones, testosteron (but maybe some other hormones, do not know). Can ballbusting distort that production of hormones so too much testosteron will be produced so you will go bald en have acne?

Julie18nz
07-20-2008, 02:20 PM
hell shit, this is not funny at all.

i feel terrible at it, several years ago (i was about 17) i squeezed my left testicle too hard. I got an injury since. Not severe but i prefer not to have it. Im afraid to talk to a medical expert about it.

Do i suffer from an abnormal higher test level since then? Now im 27, i still got acne, i got hairloss, is my stupid ball squeeze 10 years ago responsible for it?

some time ago i wrote this topic, how does it relate to this scientific article?

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3379

I doubt it

Jet
07-20-2008, 02:32 PM
I doubt it

i hope so but then i still have the question: how does it relate to this article which is basicly what i did. I mean, my left testicle doesn't feel good for 10 years now

Snakelinux
07-20-2008, 05:39 PM
"with a maximal increase at 1.5 min after compression was released"
This is from the article you showed. This shows that your testosterone level goes back down after several minutes of the incident. From my understanding in previous experiences the testosterone increase is a temporary thing. Your testosterone levels should be normal unless you have been putting pressure on your testicles lately.

Jet
07-21-2008, 03:50 AM
hi snakelinux, could you comment on my thread "I squeezed my left testicle TOO hard"?

clicker123
08-06-2008, 10:34 PM
wow hmmm its kinda cool how scientist study this stuff