PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good value for money site for downloading spree

Nexus
06-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Last time I did this it was just under a year ago and I bought a one month membership to goddess kicks and pretty much downloaded every clip they had back then.

Im looking to do this with another site although im not sure which one to choose.
The most important factor is the ability to download clips and to be able to watch them once your membership expires, as i've heard of some downloads that check to see if your still a member before allowing you to watch them. Secondly i prefer ballbusting in heels or barefeet and im not a fan of boots or squeezing.

Im leaning towards femaledom although theres always velvet kick, ball busting world and kinkykicks (and kinky kicks does have the scarlet johansen look alike... :D)

Any suggestions?

Tamakeri
06-13-2008, 10:30 PM
Last time I did this it was just under a year ago and I bought a one month membership to goddess kicks and pretty much downloaded every clip they had back then.

Im looking to do this with another site although im not sure which one to choose.
The most important factor is the ability to download clips and to be able to watch them once your membership expires, as i've heard of some downloads that check to see if your still a member before allowing you to watch them. Secondly i prefer ballbusting in heels or barefeet and im not a fan of boots or squeezing.

Im leaning towards femaledom although theres always velvet kick, ball busting world and kinkykicks (and kinky kicks does have the scarlet johansen look alike... :D)

Any suggestions?

Well I would personally recommend California Mean Girls, but some would say I'm a little biased, LOL.

gopballbuster
06-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Well I would personally recommend California Mean Girls, but some would say I'm a little biased, LOL.
Yeah, but it's still a good site!

misterjover
06-14-2008, 12:10 AM

Any suggestions?

Cali mean girls, Ballbustingworld, ballbusting universe, kinkykicks, femaledom.com, and a ball fighters ... these are all very good sites with great content. It wouldn't hurt to try each!

kickme000
06-14-2008, 05:55 AM
Suburban Sensations gives BY FAR the most BB material. For a one month subscription you have access to every clip they've made and there are lots of them. They are your best bang for your buck.