PDA

View Full Version : Need thoughts and info on a new cg ballbusting clip...

daradles
06-17-2008, 01:14 PM
I have been in contact with a cg artist who specializes in Giantess movies, clipsfoursale store # 16452, and we've discussed him making some ballbusting vids. He sent me a short clip, and now he would like thoughts and input. Keep in mind that this vid was made fast and contains no sound. I look forward to any and all info that you guys and gals have.

http://rapidshare.de/files/39748997/beatdown_01.wmv.html

gopballbuster
06-17-2008, 03:33 PM
I like it, it's great! If I could make one suggestion though, she could have higher heels. It is really good though!

kickedbr
06-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Wonderful clip!! Really!!!
Higher hells, big boots, skirts are a big turn on form me :thumbup

Thanks for the sample.

daradles
06-17-2008, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the comments, kicked and gop, I am sending these bits to him right now. I'd like to know more about what you think of the animation and what you'd like to see happen. Maybe even toss around some scenarios...

And for the rest of you folks, let's hear some chatter...

teapot42
06-18-2008, 03:08 AM
A good ending would be if the dropped her knee in to his package to smash them. Even better would be if she was a bit more undressed as you could have this convulse forwards and she smother him in her cleavage while mashing his nuts with her knee.

Magnum
06-18-2008, 08:52 AM
That was very cool. I do have an idea although it may be harsh for some. I have always fantasized about a women stomping on and crushing a pair of bare balls with her bare foot. It's probably safe to say finding a willing victim is about impossible but with the animation it could be done. What are your thoughts about that?

daradles
06-18-2008, 10:32 AM
Thank you, teapot, for your suggestion. I will relay that to him, and I have always been a big fan of face-sitting and breast smothering. And getting his balls just obliterated by a knee drop sounds hot.

And Magnum, this was exactly what I'm looking for, something that just cannot be done with a live actor. Now for him to be able to do this, he needs a model with those parts, and I haven't asked him about that yet, but I will now. Thanks again, Magnum.

So that's what I need, folks. This thread has over 350 view, which I'm sure are a lot of repeats, but only 4 people have suggested anything. This is your chance to see something that you want, but normally can't have. So step up, and speak your mind.

Thank you.

daradles
06-21-2008, 06:01 AM
I know it's rude to bump your own posts, but I'm hoping the weekend crowd will chip in on this ballbusting questionnaire.

Magnum
06-21-2008, 08:04 AM
Hey daradles, I noticed another post on this forum that talks about 3-D artwork like yours. I think that there would be more interest once people could see more examples of this type of work. If you could come up with a way to make a video of someone's fantasy and sell it to them at a reasonable price you would have a gold mine. The possibilities are great. I hope to see more. Come on people, lets give daradles some ideas. What are your wildest fantasies?

daradles
06-21-2008, 04:04 PM
First of all, thank you for the rally cry, Magnum. I appreciate the support. And while I'll take what I can get, one of those things is not spam. But thanks anyway Spring.