PDA

View Full Version : To Kickme000

gopballbuster
06-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Instead of ruining countless other threads, pretend to be me in this thread. Say whatever you want in this one; just don't ruin the whole forum for those of us with the maturity level more than that of an eight year old.

Thanks in advance,
The real gopballbuster

Dernholm
06-18-2008, 12:49 AM
You know, the private messages exist for a reason...

i_like_gyros
06-18-2008, 01:11 AM
You know, the private messages exist for a reason...

Agreed, take it up in a pm.

agent_mouse
06-18-2008, 01:39 AM
Agreed, take it up in a pm.

wow, second post and already being cheeky....

gopballbuster
06-18-2008, 08:01 AM
He's put me on his ignore list.

Pupuce
06-18-2008, 08:05 AM
Which seems to be a good move. Quit whining.

agent_mouse
06-18-2008, 11:00 AM
Which seems to be a good move. Quit whining.

come on, you'd be annoyed too if someone posted under your username.

hey gop, did kickme and you have any differences in the past, or why is he doing this with your name?

gopballbuster
06-18-2008, 03:30 PM
come on, you'd be annoyed too if someone posted under your username.

hey gop, did kickme and you have any differences in the past, or why is he doing this with your name?
Yes, I believe it all started with a post by Richter (I don't even recall over what), but Richter has been mature and let it drop. Kickme however has taken shots at me and me at him for about seven or so months now. I don't mind him criticizing my contributions or me even, but just do it as kickme, not as fake gopballbuster. Thanks for the support, I appreciate it

teenguy
06-18-2008, 10:17 PM
Um, I think you two should fight it out. Based on your names, gopballbuster and kickme, I think we know who would win.

gopballbuster
06-18-2008, 10:33 PM
Um, I think you two should fight it out. Based on your names, gopballbuster and kickme, I think we know who would win.
Ha ha, good point. Your signature rings quite true, you are indeed the man. Thanks for the humor, if not truth.

gopbaIIbuster
06-18-2008, 10:37 PM
Don't be childish

Richter
06-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Are you yelling "Look at me!" at the top of your lungs and running around naked in public areas as you type these things or is your attention whoring limited to online venues?

gоpballbuster3
06-19-2008, 06:01 AM
Don't be childish

You are a filthy impostor!!

gopballbustеr2
06-19-2008, 07:09 AM
You are a filthy impostor!!

You are the impostor! You have only 12 posts, I have 17 so piss off!

gоpballbuster3
06-19-2008, 07:13 AM
You are the impostor! You have only 12 posts, I have 17 so piss off!

I bet your fake ass isn't even from Missouri!

gopballbustеr2
06-19-2008, 07:14 AM
I bet your fake ass isn't even from Missouri!

Of course I am so piss off!

Rebecca
06-19-2008, 08:19 AM
You know it's crap like this that keeps people away from boards!

I'm going to speak for all women and say that we don't want to listen to a bunch of little boys squabbling. It's boring!

We lose people, we lost posts. We lose posts, we lose vids and stories and whatever.

So why don't all involved just agree to shut up about it already? Please!

Rebecca

gopballbuster
06-19-2008, 08:42 AM

I'm going to speak for all women and say that we don't want to listen to a bunch of little boys squabbling. It's boring!

We lose people, we lost posts. We lose posts, we lose vids and stories and whatever.

Rebecca
Yes, this would be great, if kickme000 you stop making accounts with gopballbuster as the username. I'm beginning to find it annoying, as I'm sure the rest of the board is.

skipperbob
06-19-2008, 09:47 AM

Rebecca

Couldn't agree more! Stop this stupid stuff and get back to what this board is all about! No body cares! We can tell by posts who is real and who isn't.

wish2serveu
06-19-2008, 10:43 AM
Sounds like a troll

gopballbuster
06-19-2008, 11:14 AM
We can tell by posts who is real and who isn't.
You're one of the few; many people thought the fake gopballbuster(s) were the real one. They (kickme000) make offensive comments, and I don't want people thinking it's me.

Dernholm
06-19-2008, 01:30 PM
Why do you care what people think about you? It doesn't matter if they hate your guts if they can't do anything about it and the internet being as it is, it shouldn't matter. I am sure it is frustrating that someone is masquerading as you, but an old saying on the internet goes "Don't feed the trolls". In practice this means: The more attention you give to your antagonist, the more he will continue his behaviour, as it is completely inspired by the need to see a negative reaction from you.

Just ignore it.

gopballbuster
06-19-2008, 03:44 PM
Are you yelling "Look at me!" at the top of your lungs and running around naked in public areas as you type these things or is your attention whoring limited to online venues?
I'm sorry, I confused you for a normal, functioning member of society. Never mind that mature comment, you are obviously not.

gopballbuster
06-19-2008, 03:45 PM
Why do you care what people think about you? It doesn't matter if they hate your guts if they can't do anything about it and the internet being as it is, it shouldn't matter. I am sure it is frustrating that someone is masquerading as you, but an old saying on the internet goes "Don't feed the trolls". In practice this means: The more attention you give to your antagonist, the more he will continue his behaviour, as it is completely inspired by the need to see a negative reaction from you.

Just ignore it.
I would do that, but I must let everyone else on this forum know those offensive comments are not coming from me, but from kickme000

Richter
06-19-2008, 06:06 PM
Did you just double post bump to let people know you're hoping it will die?

gopballbuster
06-20-2008, 09:25 AM
Did you just double post bump to let people know you're hoping it will die?
So I'm guessing by this response, you're not literate in English.

Richter
06-20-2008, 11:45 AM
Since we're talking semantics, let must just requote everything in once place...

Dernholm: The more attention you give to your antagonist, the more he will continue his behaviour, as it is completely inspired by the need to see a negative reaction from you. Just ignore it.

Moron: I would do that, but I must let everyone else on this forum know those offensive comments are not coming from me, but from kickme000

Richter, the high school English teacher: Did you just double post bump to let people know you're hoping it will die?

Moron: So I'm guessing by this response, you're not literate in English.

--------

You know, sometimes a response to a moron isn't needed. Just a repost of the moron's comments. Like everyone else is say: Just let it go.

(you won't of course, but it's worth a shot)

gopballbuster
06-20-2008, 12:39 PM
Richter, the high school English teacher: Did you just double post bump to let people know you're hoping it will die?
I find that quite dubious. Assuming that is true, how to you explain your not being able to comprehend two totally different posts? I look forward to your response, I should hope I will laugh as much to that as I did to the previous response. For future reference for yourself, I may be a high school history teacher, but I also have a degree in English. I believe we had an argument akin to this earlier and you were made a fool of. I'll understand if you want to quit now.

daradles
06-20-2008, 01:37 PM
I have been watching since the beginning of this recent debacle between Gop and his immature doppelganger,(in fact, I believe I was one of the first to mistake and comment on one of fake Gop's post) and now this verbal slapfest between two teachers. I would like to boil all of this down to an incredibly crude and offensive tagline.

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

How about we lock up this thread before it dissolves even further, and everyone walks away form it. Gop, if someone actually mistakes you clone for you and calls him out, feel free to respond. But chasing him around and posting after he posts is not helping you at this point. The important thing is that Gop, Kickme, and Richter are all major contributers here, and the rest of us can't afford to lose one of you over something like this.

So like I said, can we please just lock this up and move on?

Thank you for your time.

gopballbuster
06-20-2008, 02:09 PM
Okay, while I don't agree with the whole statement (Richter does not contribute that much) I'm willing to only point it out when people mistake the fake gopballbuster for the real one. Thanks for bringing some sense back to this argument.

Richter
06-20-2008, 08:04 PM
There's no lockup. There's no moderators.

GOP, I can't imagine anyone actually faking they are a high school English teacher. Feel free to respond and bump the thread some more.

frostbyte252252
06-20-2008, 09:59 PM
Ok Kickme00 how about you go die in a fire? Only cowards pretend to be someone else to ruin their name. You disgust me.

To Gop I hope you get this sorted out. If not try contacting a site admin and yet them to moderate this forum. Or track his IP adress and find him.hurt him...

gopballbuster
06-21-2008, 02:06 PM
Ok Kickme00 how about you go die in a fire? Only cowards pretend to be someone else to ruin their name. You disgust me.

To Gop I hope you get this sorted out. If not try contacting a site admin and yet them to moderate this forum. Or track his IP adress and find him.hurt him...
Thanks frostbyte, I'm pretty sure this site has no real admin, and I don't think it's nice for an adult (me) to beat up a horny teenager (kickme000) My location is different than the fake gopballbuster, just for everyone's reference.