PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Fruits(small genitals)?

thumpskin
06-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Awhile back I was surfing the interwebs, when I came across a random Japanese art gallery. It was called Tiny Fruits, only had about 3 pics in it, and they all consisted of drawing of guys with micro-genitals and women playing with them. On pic had the girl pressing her nipple against his penis, and it was larger. Does anyone have any idea where I could find that or something similar?

Anxiety
06-19-2008, 11:06 AM
Sounds awesome. I really hope someone finds it.

09s09
06-21-2008, 05:38 AM
Awhile back I was surfing the interwebs, when I came across a random Japanese art gallery. It was called Tiny Fruits, only had about 3 pics in it, and they all consisted of drawing of guys with micro-genitals and women playing with them. On pic had the girl pressing her nipple against his penis, and it was larger. Does anyone have any idea where I could find that or something similar?
ehi man, I've tried to find this site, but I was not able to. Many different keywords have been googled, but nothing.
Can't you give me some other informations, please?:confused:
Or is that site offline now?

thumpskin
06-22-2008, 04:07 AM
There's not much else to tell. The site was in Japanese I think, so I don't know the artist's name. This was like...maybe a decade ago, so the site might be gone. I think I got it from one of the links from the old http://www.ichizo.net, back before he charged for his comics, but I don't think I could find it on this new site.

Even if not this site, there's gotta be some art or stories for that kind of thing out there somewhere.