PDA

View Full Version : swallowing cum

teloiv
06-19-2008, 07:53 PM
has any one swallowed there own cum, and if you did did it make you sick or anything like that???

frostbyte252252
06-19-2008, 11:25 PM
Gross! No! And does this have anything to do with ballbusting? Get out of here.

Nexus
06-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Yup. Made the fatal mistake of not kissing my gf after a blowjob so we decided that next time she'd do it she'd kiss me and i'll swallow it.

First attempt didnt go well, after i came i lost all horniness and when she approached me i shoved her off the bed!

Managed the second time though and it was not nice!

sloguy
06-20-2008, 02:02 AM
pull out, cum on her back, lick it up, then kiss her with it. its particularly entertaining if she thinks you swallowed it already. quite a suprise for her.

Dernholm
06-20-2008, 02:51 AM
While I haven't done it, why would it make you sick? If some girl swallows your cum and it doesn't make her sick, then there's no reason you would get sick. After all, your own juices are much more "clean" than someone elses. If you have a disesase to be contracted, you already have it so swallowing your own shouldn't make a difference.

gopballbustеr2
06-20-2008, 06:00 AM
I do it all the time. It's real salty I don't know why.

vlad_Drakulav
06-20-2008, 06:12 AM
well LOGICALLY thats all well and good...i guess I just have a mental hang up with doing that lol i wouldnt do it

gopballbuster
06-20-2008, 09:22 AM
I do it all the time. It's real salty I don't know why.
Now that's just weird kickme000

Tanya
06-20-2008, 09:48 AM
Cume tastes sooo much better if the balls are beaten real good before squirting them - you know - whipped creme !!!

OneBalledBoy
06-20-2008, 11:58 AM
Actually the Bulgars invented a procedure for fermenting milk, by carrying it around in 'goat skin bags' (read: scrotums) and shaking these real hard... e.g. by carrying these along on horseback. After a while the milk would turn into yogurt. Can't help wondering whether it would work for cum as well?? :D

A previous girlfriend, who was a registered nurse, claimed that she could taste a difference if I had been 'saving up' (not cumming for a long period of time) on her request to maximize the amount of cum I'd shoot - she really enjoyed making me wait... She claimed it tasted much better that way!

Eating lots of fruit is also supposed to make it taste better. :bananawin

Cume tastes sooo much better if the balls are beaten real good before squirting them - you know - whipped creme !!!

Tanya
06-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Actually the Bulgars invented a procedure for fermenting milk, by carrying it around in 'goat skin bags' (read: scrotums) and shaking these real hard... e.g. by carrying these along on horseback. After a while the milk would turn into yogurt. Can't help wondering whether it would work for cum as well?? :D

A previous girlfriend, who was a registered nurse, claimed that she could taste a difference if I had been 'saving up' (not cumming for a long period of time) on her request to maximize the amount of cum I'd shoot - she really enjoyed making me wait... She claimed it tasted much better that way!

Eating lots of fruit is also supposed to make it taste better. :bananawin

Oh Yes !!! The diet definitely affects the taste of cume. I can taste the flavors of fish, coffee, dark beers, red wines, chile, some honeys, etc. in cume. The flavors show up rather quickly. I like some of the honey flavors.

OneBalledBoy
06-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Oh Yes !!! The diet definitely affects the taste of cume. I can taste the flavors of fish, coffee, dark beers, red wines, chile, some honeys, etc. in cume. The flavors show up rather quickly. I like some of the honey flavors.

LOL - You really do sound like a cum connoisseur! :letsplay

My ex did mention that she liked the taste of maple syrup best - not so strange since she is from British Columbia, and we had a lot of that stuff on pancakes, when we were over there. Another yummy flavor I can recommend is strawberries, which has such a great taste that it will sweeten the biggest load :jumpsmile Or maybe pineapple juice and cinnamon?

You see, there *are* advantages in being a bit of a health freak... honestly.

- OneBalledBoy (running out to get honey, strawberries and maple syrup - the works!! LOL)

teloiv
06-20-2008, 07:00 PM
ok thx every one, never tried to swallow my own cum, was just wandering what every one ells thought of it,.:jumpsmile

chefrn90
06-20-2008, 07:06 PM
luv to eat my own creampie . sucking it out of a well fucked cunt. The longer the better , so she and I have maximum amount of juice, cant get enough of that!! Do you girls like it at all??

Tanya
06-21-2008, 10:23 AM
luv to eat my own creampie . sucking it out of a well fucked cunt. The longer the better , so she and I have maximum amount of juice, cant get enough of that!! Do you girls like it at all??

Definitely !!! I luv that !!!

It is such a luxury to have a boy that knows how to take care of a pussy.
Not just filling it full of cume but all the other high maintence pampering a pussy needs !!!

chefrn90
06-21-2008, 10:50 AM
I love to fluff it before and eat it after all gloriously puffy , swollen and tender, of course sensitive too. This is when you can really be serenaded by the woman if you eat , lick and suck it like she likes. I ADORE to have all of her large lips in my mouth and just drink it down. There is a surprising amount of juice sometimes

nuttie
06-30-2008, 05:56 AM
...next time she'd do it she'd kiss me and i'll swallow it.

Not a bad idea!

Nexus
06-30-2008, 11:23 AM
Not nice at all haha