PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone find femaledom paysite really slow?

Nexus
06-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Recently bought a months membership and i find its so slow. I dont understand it when the forums are really fast compared to it.

skipperbob
06-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Yes, I am starting to have problems too. And my password doesn't seem to work anymore. I sent message to moderator more than a week ago and no reply, like they don't care anymore. Very frustrating! Think I might cancel membership and come back in a few weeks to see if they have fixed things.

gopballbustеr2
06-21-2008, 09:57 AM
Yes, I am starting to have problems too. And my password doesn't seem to work anymore. I sent message to moderator more than a week ago and no reply, like they don't care anymore. Very frustrating! Think I might cancel membership and come back in a few weeks to see if they have fixed things.

Have you checked your computer for a trojan? I had one that keylogged and someone stole my account for a pay site. I didn't know I had the trojan, so when I was blocked from the site I contacted the admin and was issued a new password, which was also stolen. My AntiVirus at the time didn't catch it.