PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting by animals.

MiniBoi
06-21-2008, 03:56 PM
I heard about this a long time ago, and it’s weird.
I was browsing fetish sites like this one, and saw a few stories about ballbusting involving calves(young cows).
It talked about if you dip your finger in milk and then let a calf suck it, and then put some milk on your ball sack so that the calves can smell it and want to suck the balls because of the milk. The calves got their big tongues out and pull the balls inside their mouths and then deep down the throat, next they ****** the balls out with the tongue so the balls reemerged outside separated on each side of the calves’ mouth, and next down the throat again, in a fast cycle. The guys said that it hurt but not too bad. They said that girls laugh very hard when they watch it happen. Does anyone know if this really happens or if it is just bullshit? If true, are there any links to stories, pictures or videos?
Thanks.

flippy
06-21-2008, 08:44 PM
You know, miniboi, before you start asking for requests on fetish sites, you should stop judging innocent fetishists on other sites by spamming them with your lectures on what the long term effects of getting hit in the balls is. We get it, it's dangerous.
Unless... have you stopped doing that already? If so, thanks.

Lager
06-21-2008, 11:46 PM
I heard about this a long time ago, and it’s weird.
I was browsing fetish sites like this one, and saw a few stories about ballbusting involving calves(young cows).
It talked about if you dip your finger in milk and then let a calf suck it, and then put some milk on your ball sack so that the calves can smell it and want to suck the balls because of the milk. The calves got their big tongues out and pull the balls inside their mouths and then deep down the throat, next they ****** the balls out with the tongue so the balls reemerged outside separated on each side of the calves’ mouth, and next down the throat again, in a fast cycle. The guys said that it hurt but not too bad. They said that girls laugh very hard when they watch it happen. Does anyone know if this really happens or if it is just bullshit? If true, are there any links to stories, pictures or videos?
Thanks.

That's pretty fucking sick, bro.