PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit Last Night Was Amazing

Matt88
06-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Ok, I've been going to this BDSM club for a while, but not really participated in anything yet. Anyways, my x-girlfriend (from high school) who I'm really really cool with came to the club. Long story short, we ended up doing my first (real) cbt scene. I mean, I had a girlfriend who I got to squeeze my balls while giving me a blowjob, but that's about it.

Anyways, it was amazing. Like...super awesome. I'm not circumcised, so I have kind of a fetish for foreskin torture, and she honed in on it without me even mentioning it. The first thing she did was grab my foreskin and pull on it as hard as she could. Then she said "I think I know what to do with your foreskin," and started putting clothspins on it and ripping them off. Today my foreskin has a few bruises and a little scabbing. It's awesome.

She even pulled back my foreskin, and put a clothpin on my dick head, then pulled it off really fast, and it hurt so bad I about fell off the chair.

She also tied everything up, so she had scissors handy just in case something got tied too tight. So, at one point, she grabbed my ballsack, stretched it out, and grabbed the scissors, and acted like she was going to cut me. She did it as a joke, but it was crazy hot. The whole thing lasted or about a half an hour. I would have loved to go longer, but the place was going to close.

Anyways, I thought I'd share that with you. It was the hottest experience in my entire life. I'm psyched, and I'm ready for more.

If you guys are looking for CBT or ballbusting, you really should see if there are any BDSM clubs near you. It's a lot of fun, and it takes some of the guessing away, because you KNOW that the people there are like minded.

snakeskin
06-24-2008, 03:13 PM
Sounds awesome dude!

May u have many more of those experiences :)

misterjover
06-25-2008, 08:39 PM
Congrats! Which club did you go to?

Are you in LA, SF, SD, OC or elsewhere?

gopballbustеr2
07-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Great you had such a good time. I've never really had the balls to go to a public club, makes me uncomfortable.